129 Pages « < 109 110 111 112 113 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

Azury36
post Oct 25 2020, 03:15 AM

Getting Started
241 posts

QUOTE(alien2003 @ Oct 25 2020, 03:11 AM)
Then how about PSG game? Just exhibition game perhaps

aaron1717
post Oct 25 2020, 03:18 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Oct 25 2020, 03:15 AM)
Then how about PSG game? Just exhibition game perhaps
Lol bro the way you treat football is like playing PES or FM... Lol... You can play 90mins after you just came back from long injuries doesn't mean you are fit to play all the time... look at rojo bailly jones.. I'm sure you also got play some sports yourself eh?
SUSwongth7
post Oct 25 2020, 03:27 AM

Casual
440 posts

Kek..so many armchair manager's theory..interesting
Azury36
post Oct 25 2020, 03:30 AM

Getting Started
241 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 25 2020, 03:18 AM)
Lol bro the way you treat football is like playing PES or FM... Lol... You can play 90mins after you just came back from long injuries doesn't mean you are fit to play all the time... look at rojo bailly jones.. I'm sure you also got play some sports yourself eh?
Maguire is muscle tear and he is the captain but not offer anything aside from hug Shaw and slap Lindelof.

Shaw also injury prone but keep playing and no Telles and Tuanzabe both are superb at PSG game

and85rew
post Oct 25 2020, 04:19 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

why play pogba?
lee82gx
post Oct 25 2020, 08:18 AM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

Ole and his stubbornness on show again today...persist with Dan James and Shaw, who offer nothing on the right wing. By comparison even AWB and old man Mata did better on the right side (Mata was supposed stay middle). In the end we get what we deserve 1 point nothing more. Could have been worst if Chelsea were a bit more brave but they also play with some handbrakes you feel.

If we do a statistical count I'm pretty sure by now James does not participate in key pass or moments since last season.

Matchy
post Oct 25 2020, 10:07 AM

Regular
1,105 posts

Chelsea’s mendy quite good la...

James really sucks
statikinetic
post Oct 25 2020, 10:32 AM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

If Ole is starting James on merit, think of all the players that could not even get a spot like VDB and Ighalo. Based on performance, will these players look at what James is contributing on the pitch and thinking "Am I worse than that?".
statikinetic
post Oct 25 2020, 10:32 AM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

Oh, and we need to remember that Ole wanted to sell James in the off season but was blocked by Woodward and the Board.
Maybe he is being made to give James regular starts as part of his job.
zhou.xingxing
post Oct 25 2020, 10:39 AM

:3
1,701 posts

Ajax just won 13-0 and vdb not even getting his minutes.
silvertoes
post Oct 25 2020, 10:57 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Oct 25 2020, 10:32 AM)
Oh, and we need to remember that Ole wanted to sell James in the off season but was blocked by Woodward and the Board.
Maybe he is being made to give James regular starts as part of his job.
Ole wanted to sell him if it means he gets to sign Sancho.. the board know they wont pay up for Sancho, so just straight up dont sell the kid lol

No he is not being made to start James, i dont believe that.. he wanted to utilize the speed of the kid on counter attack, but then Chelsea cldidnt come out attacking mode..
yhtan
post Oct 25 2020, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Oct 25 2020, 02:53 AM)
Ole's tactic is bad today.

James should not play or even on the bench

Mc Tominnay does not offer anything aside from passing left and right

no killer passing and force Bruno to drop because there is no ball to deliver

I don't know why Van Debeek did not get the chance. He could play at Mata position and VDB pace far better than Mata

And Chelsea should get the penalty. Maguire is totally clueless even he whack Lindelof's ear

Ole gives the chances to the wrong players. Tuanzabe and VDB should start
QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 08:18 AM)
Ole and his stubbornness on show again today...persist with Dan James and Shaw, who offer nothing on the right wing. By comparison even AWB and old man Mata did better on the right side (Mata was supposed stay middle). In the end we get what we deserve 1 point nothing more. Could have been worst if Chelsea were a bit more brave but they also play with some handbrakes you feel.

If we do a statistical count I'm pretty sure by now James does not participate in key pass or moments since last season.
Both of u sure that VDB can offer better than Mata if he play? laugh.gif

As i know Chelsea front 3 is scary attacking player which u cannot afford to give them space, which is why Ole put Fred and Mctom to cover the defensive line. Mendy is on godlike mode, he denied Rashford 2 shots and 1 shot by Mata. As i watched the game, Ole tactical was on point and he sub out James on 60th min.

McTom is bad? Just look at his position covering AWB position when he is attacking up there.
aaron1717
post Oct 25 2020, 12:25 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 25 2020, 11:32 AM)

As i know Chelsea front 3 is scary attacking player which u cannot afford to give them space, which is why Ole put Fred and Mctom to cover the defensive line. Mendy is on godlike mode, he denied Rashford 2 shots and 1 shot by Mata. As i watched the game, Ole tactical was on point and he sub out James on 60th min.

McTom is bad? Just look at his position covering AWB position when he is attacking up there.
Thats why im wondering are we watching the same match or they just watch extended highlights je 🤣🤣
onepack
post Oct 25 2020, 12:31 PM

11 posts

Yup tactical wise i think its fair and acceptable. James was poor but he was sub out at the right time. Look the other side havertz and pulisic were as poor stay longer.

We got 2 good shot from rashford, 1 frm mata, cavani block shot, pogba weaker foot shot while chelsea talking point is the possible penalty (legit).

When mata subs.. Its either VDB or pogba. No problem
lee82gx
post Oct 25 2020, 12:37 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

I don't have issue with our defending, out of possession play. I only have issue with penetration from left side when we have the ball....My goodness when James gets the ball the link up with Shaw is horrendous, and by himself he bang the right back so many times I think the RB for Chelsea can claim third party insurance. Shaw moving up and into the channels, but I see not much end product....yes I watching full replay but seriously it was yawn inducing.
lee82gx
post Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

I suppose many of us are internally celebrating not losing to 222m Chelski...and to some extent I do too. It starts to feel like Ole wanna save his job same as Jose, same like Van Gaal...by just not losing. I dunno im super unconvinced. If it leads to better results I'm all for it. If this is our best then.....
ljf123
post Oct 25 2020, 12:43 PM

Regular
1,061 posts

QUOTE(areankim @ Oct 25 2020, 02:36 AM)
i have answer for you

user posted image
QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 25 2020, 02:36 AM)
I think he is not used to crossing since our strikers all cant pakai with their head... Lol... At Southampton i see him keep crossing alot and support the attack efficiently... But at man utd.... I think the strikers cause him phobia to high cross
Not a fan of shaw, the way he play is pure frustrations

This post has been edited by ljf123: Oct 25 2020, 12:43 PM
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 01:10 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

VDB new toilet. So doesn't smell that much yet. New toy.

Mata and Scott did well imo. But it was a boring game and their new cat was superb.

Both lampard and oles tactics for the game was textbook. Convervative tactics that you can learn by purchasing FIFAs level 2 study guide for coaches course. Both made very little to no changes during the game and that showed in the scoreline. A stalemate.

Subbing out James was not a tactical change. It was a refresh. The way Chelsea were sitting so deep at times because they were wary of the counter attack and switched to highline after they saw that united was also sitting deep. Ole did nothing. Should have brought out cavani earlier in order to punish them for sitting deep with a target man up front and pacy attackers to open up play once he can hold up the ball. Nothing was done until Chelsea changed their play again. Lampard was the more proactive manager while ole likes to stick to his initial plan and is not fluid.
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 01:16 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 12:37 PM)
I don't have issue with our defending, out of possession play. I only have issue with penetration from left side when we have the ball....My goodness when James gets the ball the link up with Shaw is horrendous, and by himself he bang the right back so many times I think the RB for Chelsea can claim third party insurance. Shaw moving up and into the channels, but I see not much end product....yes I watching full replay but seriously it was yawn inducing.
QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM)
I suppose many of us are internally celebrating not losing to 222m Chelski...and to some extent I do too. It starts to feel like Ole wanna save his job same as Jose, same like Van Gaal...by just not losing. I dunno im super unconvinced. If it leads to better results I'm all for it. If this is our best then.....
It was a bore fest, had to keep my eyes open to wait for UFC.

The whole team did enough for a draw. Ole just didn't want to lose and hit them on the counter.

onepack
post Oct 25 2020, 01:28 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM)
Not losing dont save ur the jobs then.. Same as jose, van gaal

If this kinda play consider just not to lose what would you call chelsea play?

For sure it aint convicing yet but way better since spurs thumping

129 Pages « < 109 110 111 112 113 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0250sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:04 PM