Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 10:04 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Sack before December 10. One month to nego with potential managerial candidates.
bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 10:32 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 2 2020, 10:16 AM)
many ex players will come out say give him more players likely need 7 or 8 more players to have the results we want. the past players recruited by previous managers are too thrash... so bad that he cant manage to get 10th with it.

he will manage some wins here and there and then magic is back with us hovering around 12 to 15 with some margins for europa league.

he will keep his job  biggrin.gif  rclxm9.gif
I'm expecting 6-8th place this season even with a new COACH. Not a PE teacher we have leading the players. Individually, we have good players, definitely better than arsenal or on par.
bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 11:11 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

i believe nagelsmann is still a good choice. A tactician recognized by his peers. That 5-0 scoreline was very flattering to United. For 70 minutes leipzig was playing well. We need new ideas and tactics, not someone to look at what SAF would do in this situation. Move on.....

The board would want to keep Ole. No complaints.
bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 12:33 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(mfared77 @ Nov 2 2020, 12:25 PM)
after CL games bru mau cakap we don't need wide player...no need sancho... sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif

the formation is right but the personal isn't right...need to be more creative...
The players play on the pitch and he chooses a formation or play that isn't suited for them? what kind of thinking is that?

You work with what you have at the present time and develop them. Offer him as coach for the U23 since he likes kids. Still better than molde.
bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 03:07 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Nov 2 2020, 12:53 PM)
Nooo... Nicky Butt is doing well with the youngster...
nicky is not in charge of u23.... another wood is in charge since last year. not doing that well too...
bansai
post Nov 3 2020, 12:42 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(wongth7 @ Nov 3 2020, 11:46 AM)
so no one praise leeds utd anymore after the high flying start?..i thought some suggested Bielsa to replace ole..

kek
Let me guess, you just saw the score and thought Leicester rolled Leeds over.

Leeds were controlling and pressing them with the bang average squad that they had. Defence was let down by individual mistakes.

Bielsa is not that suitable because of his English but his tactics and team motivation is fantastic. No one dares to look as them as the inferior side. No one was scared of Leicester the season when they won the league. Who dares say the same against Leeds.

Leeds need better defenders and they will be a complete team. I'm still on the fence about Bamford.
bansai
post Nov 3 2020, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(wongth7 @ Nov 3 2020, 12:59 PM)
Lets see if this statement is valid throughout the season..

Sounds very much like man utd vs RBL..fantastic pressing and motivation pon kalah 5-0....lol

Just another dark horse team like sunderland long time ago when they have kevin philips
another match where 5-0 is not reflective on the match itself. It was an even game at best and for a team just est in 2009 or 10 i think they have done well since nagelsmann arrived. Young and new ideas that work. They won't win the bundesliga anytime soon, but if they can consistently hit top 2-3 then they will have a chance.

United just need to play well and try to win the game. The setup, lineup and subs has been atrocious. Players don't gel even after so long together. Ole needs to change fast. This is not Cardiff. No one seems to remember about his time there.

Relegated, complained he didn't have his own players, a whole new team he chose arrived and he still didn't know the best starting lineup for Cardiff. Bested by 2nd tier managers.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2021 - 05:34 AM