227 posts

Actress Bella Thorne makes US$2mil in first week of launching OnlyFans account
ENTERTAINMENT
Wednesday, 26 Aug 20205:05 PM MYT
By AGENCY
user posted image
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entert...nlyfans-account
Ciao, Bella! Photo: Bella Thorne/Instagram

American actress Bella Thorne has reportedly earned more than US$2mil (RM8.3mil) since she started her account on London-based content subscription platform OnlyFans a week ago, USA Today reported.

The platform launched in 2016 as a hub for influencers and celebrities to charge a subscription fee for photos and video.

Thorne, 22, made a staggering US$1mil in the first 24 hours alone, making her the first user to ever make that much money in their first day on the platform, according to entertainment news outlet Page Six.

Her account was so popular that it caused the site to crash. Thorne is known for her roles in films such as romantic drama Midnight Sun (2018) and crime thriller Infamous (2020).

OnlyFans has lately been a topic of much interest. The platform was referenced in singer Beyonce and rapper Megan Thee Stallion's empowering anthem Savage, and counts celebrities including rapper Cardi B, model Blac Chyna and YouTuber Tana Mongeau as users.

Like Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, OnlyFans is a social networking service. But unlike those platforms, OnlyFans allows NSFW (not safe for work) content, including nudity and other forms of explicit material.

Members pay a monthly fee to access content from creators, who set their own monthly subscription price. Cardi, for instance, charges fans US$4.99 (RM20.80), while Thorne offers exclusive content for US$20 (RM83).

Besides celebrities, OnlyFans also features other content creators like fitness experts and chefs.

According to Paper Magazine, Thorne had said on the platform: "OnlyFans is the first platform where I can fully control my image; without censorship, without judgement and without being bullied online for being me."

She will be using her earnings from the platform for her production company and charity, she added. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

SUSDaylight2018
post Aug 26 2020, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(tsg_7 @ Aug 26 2020, 09:50 PM)
But so far no see anything lar...besides puting piercing...no nude so far...
Knew about her. Last time teenager looks better...now looks like trap. Lol..and yeah...fake boobs they said.
Ini trap?
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Daylight2018: Aug 26 2020, 10:34 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:59 PM