Installing Grouning Cable, How?

views

ryan_hustler
post Apr 14 2008, 08:47 PM

Enthusiast
888 posts

this is earth belt la..

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Sep 17 2007, 06:28 AM)
agreed... if truth sure we will electric shock oftenly while we bare leg...  tongue.gif

the grounding wont useful for better FC or etc... it just allowed static surge flow back to the earth to avoid kaboom with petrol... that the reasons the we can always see big petrol truck installed it at their tail... and F1 race also, we can realize there have 2 soft steel pieces on the pit stop for each team, it is to avoid statics while they refueling petrol and changing the tyre...
seriously la guys..grounding wires wont blow u up,ur car wont fly,transform,increase FC,improve turbo,get you laid..ur battery wont die,doesnt mean your car will live..think about this..you buy a car,lets say proton for rm50k..if its really essential for a bunch of wires which dont cost even 5 bucks to improve peformance,stabilize your voltage bla bla dont you think the manufacturer would have incorporated it into their car design? the basically did everything else major,if a stupid bunch of cheap wires are so important im sure they wouldnt have overlooked it.. doh.gif doh.gif

ryan_hustler
post Jul 7 2009, 02:49 AM

Enthusiast
888 posts

QUOTE(huakenny @ Mar 8 2009, 10:23 AM)
if u getting branded cable like Stinger etc.it bout rm30-35 per meter

connector rm1.50-2 good one for 1unit. heatshrink tube rm4

soldering will gv u better connection

if u need the distribution block u can find me, i got tat.
To solder such thick cables youre gonna need some really heavy duty soldering iron dude..

QUOTE(kcgboyz @ Jul 6 2009, 06:05 PM)
my brother said no need to put ground cable to alternator...it will blow..if put at something that move..like belt etc...

isit true?
wheres ur alternator moving to? unsure.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 PM