Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Unboxing - PHILIPS TAT2205 Wireless earphone, Enjoying the unlimited music.

views

TSsinny6261 P
post Aug 18 2020, 10:18 AM, updated 7 months ago

Probation
2 posts

Philips is an international well-known brand for its electrical products. The wireless earphone they products also hold a small portion of the earphone market. This time we are now introducing this TRUE WIRELESS EARPHONE - PHILIPS TAT2205.

user posted image

What’s true wireless earphone? It’s an in-ear Bluetooth headphones (earbud headphones) with two completely separate earphones. You can directly hear the sound of outside world without removing the headphones. Won’t be limited by the wire, it can really be split and used freely, and there will be no excess wire hanging on the neck or head.

“Unboxing PHILIPS TAT2205”

When I received it, there was no additional plastic covering the outer box, instead of it is a simple and environmentally friendly carton. It is different from the common exquisitely package that appears nowadays. The design of the appearance looks more simple and I pretty like it though.

user posted image
user posted image

There is a flip cover when you open the inner box, you can see the earphones and charging case after opening.

Contents:
1. Chinese/English manual
2. Earphone charging case
3. A pair of earphones
4. A USB charging cable
5. Two earphones replace earplugs (large/small)

Charging method:
The charging case can be charged independently, after fully charged, as long as the earphone is stored in the charging case, it will automatically charge the Bluetooth earphone. Of course, you can also put the Bluetooth earphone into the charging case and connect it with USB to charge.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Key points of this true wireless earphone:
1. Noise cancelling
Usually after wearing headphones to listen to music, the ears are basically isolated from the world, and the intelligent noise reduction function is not affected by environmental noise.

2.Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 technology and the previous 4.2 is actually quite a lot. If you really want to write it, it is really a long article. In short, it is more power-saving, the transmission distance is farther, and the signal is more stable.

3.Comfortable to wear, not easy to fall off
If you have the habit of wearing headphones, you probably wear them for a long time, and feel pain because the ear bones are squeezed by the headphones, so it is very important to be comfortable!

But this earphone uses silicone-like earmuffs, and it has a design that fits into the ear canal.I have been wearing it for three or four hours, but the ear bones are still not discomfort.

4.Super-small charging case
The storage box is a charging station. You can charge it by putting the headphones into the storage compartment. After the storage compartment is fully charged, the power supply of the storage compartment can recharge the headset four times. The lightweight design is very convenient to carry.Headphones can listen to songs continuously for 4 hours when fully charged.It is very convenient not only to store, but also to charge.

5.Left and right headphones can be used independently
It can be used separately. The left and right earphones can be regarded as two independent earphones.

6.One-click control
Press one button to operate, you can turn on the phone, answer the phone, hang up the phone or play the next song,back the previous song,etc.

7.Waterproof and dustproof
It is a pair of headphones suitable for sports, daily commuting wear with IPX4 waterproof rating can provide basic protection.

8.Slim, pocket friendly size
The lightweight fancy design, it’s easy to carry, and the overall sound performance is surprising to me! Listen carefully, whether it's listening to music, watching YouTube's music streaming, binge-watch, and talking to lovers, the tone is very similar, and rarely encounters delays.

user posted image

"PHILIPS TAT2205 review"

1.Quality voice
In fact, I originally thought that this is probably the level of cheap headphones, and the performance of many details may not be satisfactory. But the actual listening experience, the sound quality performance is somewhat better than I expected.

It's like listening to Luis Fonsi-Despacito (cover by J.Fla )J.Fla’s sweet and amazing voice obviously, and then listening to Ma Nien Hsien & 9m88’s “Walking Towards Me”,It’s comfortable to listen to Ma Nien Hsien and 9m88's natural and comfortable voice. With such a sound quality performance and the price of this headset is less than RM 300, I think it is quite worthwhile.

user posted image
user posted image

The high pitch performance is excellent, the bass performance is acceptable (this is a common problem with small headphones), The stereo sound has a 3D feel, and the sense of surround is not bad.

2.Connection signal stability and distance
I actually measured that the signal is still stable at a distance of about five to ten meters.
When listening to music, the phone can stay in a fixed position, so I can walk around with confidence.

3.The part of comfortable
Earbud will inevitably have squeezed tightness that feels like holding your ears apart, but I listened continuously for about 3.5 hours until there was no electricity in the hot day, there was no obvious swelling and discomfort in my ears.

4.Call quality
I actually use it to talk in a quiet indoor or outdoor.The person I talked to and I both felt that the quality of the call was clear, but it still felt a bit dull. This model supports binaural and monaural modes. It can be used for double-sided and single-ear calls.

5.Endurance power
It can be used for 3 hours to 3.5 hours on a single charge. The charging compartment also provides an additional 9 hours of electricity to meet daily needs.

【Conclusion】
The way to adjust the volume of this pair of headphones is touch sensing, which is the common problem of many headphones, that is, the direction of the touch surface is into the ear. When force is applied, it often makes the ear feel oppressive, so some earphones will set the touch on the side of the earphone, but fortunately, its touch is very sensitive, and it is all just a touch.

You can buy this headset for less than RM 300, but the quality is equivalent to more than RM 500!Regardless of the appearance design or the performance of the sound quality, I think it is in line with the price, but if you are an enthusiast who focus on hearing quality, you can refer to their headphones with better specifications.

It is highly recommended to pragmatic people and players who need to use true Bluetooth wireless headphones.

joanneliu888 P
post Aug 18 2020, 01:17 PM

Probation
2 posts

Very detailed evaluation sharing! I checked the price of this pair of headphones on the Internet. If the price is shared by the landlord, the CP value is really high.
ktek
post Aug 18 2020, 11:32 PM

워터파크
9,118 posts

where got sell n who is land lord
tina5y P
post Aug 19 2020, 02:16 PM

Probation
1 posts

I just ordered right away because this article attracted me. This price is really easy to get started.
missmis P
post Aug 19 2020, 09:09 PM

Probation
1 posts

Recently, I am also looking for true wireless noise reduction headphones. It seems that this TAT2205 can be included in the purchase list.
Jessieshang P
post Aug 24 2020, 10:37 AM

Probation
3 posts

I also have the same type of headphones, which is highly recommended. For the endurance TAT2205, there is a quick charge function. You can listen to it for 1 hour after charging for 15 minutes before going out. The landlord did not mention this part.
ktek
post Aug 24 2020, 08:47 PM

워터파크
9,118 posts

QUOTE(tina5y @ Aug 19 2020, 02:16 PM)
I just  ordered right away because this article attracted me. This price is really easy to get started.
QUOTE(Jessieshang @ Aug 24 2020, 10:37 AM)
I also have the same type of headphones, which is highly recommended. For the endurance TAT2205, there is a quick charge function. You can listen to it for 1 hour after charging for 15 minutes before going out. The landlord did not mention this part.
u two order from where
Jessieshang P
post Aug 31 2020, 06:35 PM

Probation
3 posts

I bought TAT2205 in Lazada
Jessieshang P
post Aug 31 2020, 06:36 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(ktek @ Aug 24 2020, 08:47 PM)
u two order from where
I bought TAT2205 in Lazada

eff244ie P
post Sep 11 2020, 01:20 PM

Probation
1 posts

I don’t want to buy a Bluetooth headset without 5.0.This one is really good with Bluetooth 5.0.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.71    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th February 2021 - 01:22 PM