Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Moba Games, on mobile

views

TSwesley.whw
post Aug 5 2020, 01:17 PM, updated 4y ago

23 posts

Hi, is there any other good english moba games on mobile beside mobile legends and chinese king of glory? any recommendation ?

my personal thoughts on:

mobile legends
i feel quite bored already with this game because i played 4 years already and i hate play with indonesian

chinese king of glory
ping above 100ms. sometimes ping 2xx-4xxms make game lag. i can't really read chinese. i played 4 years already and started feel bored. any descriptions i can't really read it or fully understand because it's in chinese words

marvel super war
overall counted is ok because have my&sg server but to get match average need to wait 2-6 mins. sometimes wait longer duration.

AOV & some others
server at indonesia and ping higher than 50ms. i hate play with indonesian too

This post has been edited by wesley.whw: Aug 5 2020, 01:18 PM
SUSlife5tyle
post Aug 6 2020, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

Personally, not only Indonesian is lousy in MOBA but majority ASEAN players was bad except Thai, Malaysian and Singaporen. ML and AoV facing issue of many players love go mid lane only. They most likely ignore top and bottom lanes.

Marvel still lag of players that's why it take long time to matching teammates for you.

King of Glory still the best MOBA in the market and basically it has English language to choose from too. If you using 4G data and yes, you get roughly around 100ms to 460ms. This is due to our 4G network and internet backbone is mostly congested. I tried with TIME fiber before and it give me 80~100ms recently. Too bad I only have 4G and Streamyx to use at home. The latency really give us a headache. With TIME fiber, average I get below 80~90ms and it really flying like nearly like no lag. I can get straight record of 29 win in a row with TIME fiber.
TSwesley.whw
post Aug 6 2020, 09:31 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Aug 6 2020, 08:57 AM)
Personally, not only Indonesian is lousy in MOBA but majority ASEAN players was bad except Thai, Malaysian and Singaporen. ML and AoV facing issue of many players love go mid lane only. They most likely ignore top and bottom lanes.

Marvel still lag of players that's why it take long time to matching teammates for you.

King of Glory still the best MOBA in the market and basically it has English language to choose from too. If you using 4G data and yes, you get roughly around 100ms to 460ms. This is due to our 4G network and internet backbone is mostly congested. I tried with TIME fiber before and it give me 80~100ms recently. Too bad I only have 4G and Streamyx to use at home. The latency really give us a headache. With TIME fiber, average I get below 80~90ms and it really flying like nearly like no lag. I can get straight record of 29 win in a row with TIME fiber.
previously king of glory s19 have english but after s20 update...english disappear doh.gif sweat.gif

i tested with 10mbps unifi can get 89-119 ms

the thing i dun like play with indonesia players because of their language and their attitude. every round like to scold people. even curse dog and parents die

This post has been edited by wesley.whw: Aug 6 2020, 09:33 AM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:47 PM