Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TnG eWallet Discussion Thread V1, eWallet, PayDirect

views

Nom-el
post Apr 22 2021, 06:54 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(Gorst @ Apr 21 2021, 02:26 PM)
dunno who reported me..but all you need to do is jst reply me and say 'no, we're not same people'...and i will leave it there..
yes - that's correct.

and fair enough that my action was being flagged as suspicious transaction and thus blocked.

but after verification that both the account, creditcard are mine..and that the transaction is legit, not scam or whatsoever, i did NOT see how the same action upon verification, will still be flagged as suspicious? and that i warrant the threat of similar action might cause permanent banning of credit card. which action was that? they did not specify. the reloading action? the amount? the withdrawing action? or the withdrawing amount? or the quick transfer between TNG to Go+ account?

i know you're not the right person to provide me an answer..but that's wat crosses my mind.

and i am ok to let my money to sit in G0+ for few days or weeks..just that they did NOT specificy how quick or fast i can withdraw after reload to avoid being flagged in future...

it would be helpful if TNG can provide all their clauses clearly... just put there like "reloaded $ into Go+ need to be soaked and simmered and stewed in Go+ account for the minimum duration of 24 hours"..tat will avoid alot of hassle.
QUOTE(Gorst @ Apr 21 2021, 03:42 PM)
well i actually like TNG function specially the xfer to friends..really convinient...

so i wanna make sure i dont do whatever's NOT allowed...which is pretty difficult if they (TNG themselves) dont have clear rules of engagement or explanation...
I could not agree with you more. Once they have verified that there is nothing wrong with your transactions and there is nothing illegal with it & and you are the owner of both the credit cards and bank accounts, why penalize you if you continue doing that? If it is not allowed in the first place, spell it clearly in the T&Cs. There is nothing I hate more than them giving us the impression we can withdraw our money at anytime yet there are hidden T&Cs. Then they can use their sole & absolute discretion to decide what is acceptable or not. The worst part is when they do not give a proper reason for the banning. They want the user to guess what is it and if they guess wrong, their account get banned permanently. Is that fair? It is not but sadly, this is happening with many big companies including e-money issuers, e-commerce companies, even banks.

Some here believe if credit cards are not used to fund the transaction, there would not be a problem. However, it could still happen if the amount and frequency is big enough. Imagine, deposit max RM9,500 and withdrawing immediately multiple times in a day for a few days in a row. Would that not be considered as suspicious?
Nom-el
post Jun 20 2021, 03:46 PM

Casual
482 posts

It's my turn to get blocked by TNG. However, I am unable to both cash in and cash out from Go+. My source of fund is reload PINs only.
Nom-el
post Jun 20 2021, 04:16 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Jun 20 2021, 04:00 PM)
what's the highest amount per cash-out that you did?
RM9500+ once.
Nom-el
post Jun 20 2021, 05:11 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(MGM @ Jun 20 2021, 04:24 PM)
So u managed to cash out 9500+ (first n only cashout?) from go+ leaving balance with 0, then after that cant cashin n cashout?
I was still able to cash in immediately after I got the money in my bank account but was not able to do so anymore a few days later.

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Jun 20 2021, 04:26 PM)
errrrr that's a suicide move lor

should do lower than RM1k per cash-out request
I have done more than 1k per cash-out before withouy any problem. Doing it with less than 1k per request would result in many cash-out that would make it even more suspicious. If they decide to block it then, more money would be stuck inside.
Nom-el
post Aug 11 2021, 07:06 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(MGM @ Aug 11 2021, 05:26 PM)
I think some of those who were softbanned were verified accounts too.
My account was verified too and my Go+ was permanently banned after performing withdrawal. Initially, Principal said their manager would contact me by phone to solve the issue when I asked them why I could not cash in anymore to Go+. I waited and waited and nobody called. I thought they were busy with EMCO and everything. I finally emailed them to ask about the status and was told that my account was still suspended because I refused to provide / update the required details when the manager called me. But nobody called me. Not even once, not even a missed call. mad.gif vmad.gif

I emailed them again to explain that I did not get any call from them and they later replied saying that management had decided not to allow me to do any more investment into Go+. No reason was given and they did not even bother to explain to me why I did not get any call from their manager even though their staff said I refused to cooperate when their manager called me which did not happen at all. ranting.gif

Maybe they are just lazy, so just close my case just like that. Really unprofessional of them to do so. vmad.gif
Nom-el
post Aug 12 2021, 05:55 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 11 2021, 08:54 PM)
Must be his track record is bad in Principal UT investments hence banned because high risk  rclxms.gif
I don't have any other direct investment with Principal other than Go+. mad.gif

QUOTE(estcin @ Aug 11 2021, 09:17 PM)
permaban? can share your withdrawal pattern/frequency?
They don't call it so but I guess it is the same. As I have shared earlier, I topped up using reload PIN frequently whenever there is stock and keep the money in Go+ for a few weeks. When it reached max or almost max, I would withdraw the money to my bank account. Usually, once or twice in a month. I believed I am not the only one who did that. Many before me were banned too, but they got it restored later.
Nom-el
post Aug 18 2021, 06:56 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(tigerjkt @ Aug 18 2021, 10:30 AM)
According to T&C, only the cashout from Credit card is disallowed for cashout.  If your reload from other channels, I don't think there will be any issue
That is not true. I only reload from reload PIN and my Go+ was suspended after cash out.

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Aug 18 2021, 11:29 AM)
not outright ban.

it's more to excessive/abnormal/abusive withdrawals that triggers the internal monitoring/policies.
they will suspend and request you to furnish reasons and supporting documents.

if go+ fund originally from credit card, this has more stringent rules.
my simple analogy biggrin.gif

1) govt build highway
2) you buy a supercar can reach 350km/h
3) technically you can drive your supercar at 350km/h on the highway, but there are road laws, right?
4) yes, you still can drive fast and not get caught. but essentially you broke the rules and police can catch you.
However, in this case, TNG did not display the speed limit and some people will drive at 200km/h and nothing happened to them. While others who drove at 180km/h get caught. Some of those who got caught get off after showing the police their license and IC and explained the reason for speeding. While others are not even given a chance to explain and just got their license suspended. This is not fair at all.

Nom-el
post Aug 19 2021, 05:43 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(hown @ Aug 19 2021, 01:04 PM)
i tried, tng pin also will get banned, top up method doesnt matter, i think its the frequency of withdrawing
I agree.

QUOTE(tigerjkt @ Aug 18 2021, 07:12 PM)
Assume you bought reload PIN from Z-City with Credit Card, you seriously think TNG won't know about that?
I bought the reload PINs from multiple sources.

QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 19 2021, 03:49 AM)
Plus TnG is able to track each reload pin to its payment method whether cash, FPX, ewallet or CC hence they have the know how from architecture system from Ant financial which is why every single reload pin is unique and can be traced especially those with CC
QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 19 2021, 03:56 PM)
Zcity has very limited allocation daily which is easy to track whether it is FPX or CC

Plus there is a special sequence number through iPay which they will know whether it is CC or FPX so it is even easier than you think
QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 19 2021, 04:25 PM)
Same as well because they will track through payment gateway
QUOTE(!@#$%^ @ Aug 12 2021, 07:13 PM)
some ppl say there are different PINS bought via credit card or cash - bullshit i know. but anyhow based on the pattern seen, the common cause is due to short duration between topup and withdrawal. try once in 2 months with normal usage.
How would TNG be able to know what payment method is used? TNG just sell the PINs to the sellers and have no access to the sellers' IT infrastructure and their payment gateways. They would only know where I bought it from if the seller got their stock directly from TNG. The idea of having different PIN numbers for different payment methods is just ridiculous. There are also some sellers selling them offline and they could accept different payment methods. There are also some sellers who bought the PINs from one platform and resell it on another. How would TNG be able to track them? Even if TNG is able to do so, why would they go through so much trouble and I doubt the sellers and their payment gateways would cooperate.

Unless you are working there or have insider working there, how would you know? Prove it or else it is just more nonsense from your imagination. doh.gif

QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 19 2021, 04:34 PM)
Currently GO+ is under Shariah hence interest payment to cash out is considered as haram

Which is why GO+ is only allowed FPX or DC clearly because on their clause amended to fit in their Shariah requirements

Those who got banned are very simple because they breach a very simple rule using CC to cash out and also cashing out a certain large amount one time only

Even now ShopeePay are enforcing the rules tightly even for a very small amoun5 will get th3 soft bam
Get your facts straight about Shariah compliance. It has nothing to do with reload source. It is about what they are allowed to invest in. ShopeePay is not Shariah-compliant either but it is also banning people for doing withdrawal. So nothing to do with halal or haram. doh.gif

Nom-el
post Aug 22 2021, 04:06 PM

Casual
482 posts

QUOTE(xander83 @ Aug 21 2021, 03:23 PM)
Your friend ask for it due to back to back with amount so more than rm1k sure flag big time  doh.gif
Which just confirm that all the nonsense you were sharing earlier were untrue. doh.gif vmad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0336sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:48 PM