Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Risky adventure 1

views

TruboXL
post Aug 4 2020, 08:50 PM

Over 900 useless posts
984 posts

TS still cannot not find a suitable candidate?
TSSasuke95
post Aug 4 2020, 09:19 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(TruboXL @ Aug 4 2020, 08:50 PM)
TS still cannot not find a suitable candidate?
it's largely due to my strict selection criteria for appearance, because i sincerely believe that you must be satisfied with that face if want to go long term, especially married, you gonna face her every day, if that's not even a face you like, there's gotta be problems down the road, it's a thing im proud of because i actually do the girls a favor by not wasting their time to be with me, they will back off once they sense im not really into them, some will outright confront me to give a definite answer (to get together or not).

if im not picky, i could've been in many relationships, i cant say for sure if i'll be happy, but im sure i'll be guilty of wasting her time if end up didnt work out
ZzZzz...
post Aug 5 2020, 08:11 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

scam confirmed plus chop
siew14
post Aug 5 2020, 10:39 AM

Enthusiast
838 posts

How long does she takes to ask you go to the certain websites ? In other words, at which day she unleash her agenda.
joeget97 P
post Aug 5 2020, 10:41 PM

Probation
16 posts

QUOTE(BLKH3 @ Aug 1 2020, 10:59 PM)
The moment I read 'from HK', alarm bell rings in my head. I get truckloads of matches in Tinder who are from HK or China. Once I find out, I don't respond.
same, especially once she said she from Sungai Way i immediately know its a scam already, if not scam then what for security and need app coins all just straight meet in public place not like you call her straight go hotel what

genjo
post Aug 6 2020, 07:16 AM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

Everyone asking for the site name? Why dont just give?
Newsray
post Aug 6 2020, 03:29 PM

Regular
1,022 posts

HK girl?

Try to call her and speak cantonese.
I bet she can speak 0 cantonese.

Like a scammer once called me from Hong Kong.
I told her I must speak in cantonese and cant speak in mandarin.
All this while, speaking mandarin to her, telling her I cant speak mandarin.

She hung the call because she from Hong Kong cant speak cantonese.
Blackberries
post Aug 7 2020, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

Youre actually really gullibe TS, no joke. You're probably chatting with a scammer who is based somewhere in Nigeria.

I can't believe you could even think that this is legit, in some ways.
TSSasuke95
post Aug 7 2020, 01:39 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(Blackberries @ Aug 7 2020, 09:58 AM)
Youre actually really gullibe TS, no joke. You're probably chatting with a scammer who is based somewhere in Nigeria.

I can't believe you could even think that this is legit, in some ways.
Yes I may be gullible, but at least I know my limits, 2k usd will never be a yes no matter how much I believe in the scam, I can believe while still remain cautious especially on money, look i didn't lose a cent in the end
RS42
post Aug 7 2020, 02:34 PM

Casual
300 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Aug 7 2020, 01:39 PM)
Yes I may be gullible, but at least I know my limits, 2k usd will never be a yes no matter how much I believe in the scam, I can believe while still remain cautious especially on money, look i didn't lose a cent in the end
If all of the comments in this thread support u to go ahead with the date, would u had gone ahead? Because it seemed like u wanted to gather some validation here before going ahead... that's just my observation
TSSasuke95
post Aug 7 2020, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(RS42 @ Aug 7 2020, 02:34 PM)
If all of the comments in this thread support u to go ahead with the date, would u had gone ahead? Because it seemed like u wanted to gather some validation here before going ahead... that's just my observation
With or without the support, i will still go, just that with support I'll be more confident, but still, when I reached there, I'll pretend to be just a passer-by talking on phone, while calmly and randomly looking around after the girl gave me her description to find her, I'm the one to find so I'm at advantage, if i found and didn't look as expected I can just leave.

If I found her and decide to meet her, I'll be the one taking control too by taking her to places, not the other way round to be ambushed by her in her place.

When facing uncertainty I have basic precaution thinking to give myself the lowest risk and an edge. I'm a sceptical person by nature too

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM