Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Personal Loan, Any inquiries you may raise here.

andrewhtf
post Jul 14 2009, 09:40 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Jul 14 2009, 09:26 PM)
ok, i am in a financial crisis now. I want to take up a personal loan from a bank. Anyone have any idea how much is the interest like?
1 more problem is, i am serving a car loan at the moment. My salary is RM2.5k after EPF and socso, only left with RM2.2k++
My car loan I have to pay RM800 per month. And the worst part is, i am owing credit card. I want to take this personal loan to clear up my credit card and help me pay up my car installment this month. lets say i want to take RM5k loan from bank and pay it back in 2 years. u think the bank will approve the loan?? I dun want to go for those "Licence Money Lender" as i know they will keep my ATM card for the bank that pays my salary. I also dun want to make any credit card balance transfer as i need cash at the moment. any financial adviser around can help me with this?

PS : my credit card only have 3k limit. so 1 of the card I already cash advance untill pok kai d. the second card is serving a 0% installment plan. so basicly cant do cash advance from CC also.
wtf??? your salary higher than me le... how come got into same situation like me too??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

anyway just for sharing, on average, PL are on the 12% rate... if you take RM5k x 0.12 x 2 = total interest is RM1200. monthly repayment would be (5k + 1.2k) / 24 = 258.33 per month. (give estimate your income less rm260 per month la)

However taking RM5k loan does not mean you'll get RM5k into your account. after minus "service charge" or "admin fee" and also stamp duty (i forgot 5% or 10% of your loan), you get the balance only... so it's lesser than 5k, orait?

Al-Rajhi offered lower at aroung 8% but being so-called "islamic banking", "profit rate" and whatever fee, you get even lesser than a conventional PL.

Anyway, my personal opinion, try not to take if possible if your monthly salary can cover ngam ngam all the commitments. entertainment expenditure can cut ma cut lor... until all settled. debt-free is a very enjoyable freedom. dont dig a bigger hole to cover the first hole. if really needed to take PL, then take a big amount that you can afford and settle whatever card debt that does not have penalty if settle earlier. then concentrate on paying back this PL and dont incur any more card debt lor...

hope this helps.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xenon_aniki
post Jul 14 2009, 09:57 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Where are you working? if your company listed at Bursa, or your company have salary deduction, try Bank Rakyat. Interest rate is below 6%.

If not try to get bank Islam 7% or Al rajhi about 8%
+Quote Post
dreamKrusher
post Jul 14 2009, 10:08 PM

Getting Started

One way, how many reliable friends you have? Borrow 1-2k from each of them. Pay them back via installment monthy (and punctual) for the next two years. Interest free.

Second way, go apply plenty credit cards. I always have a few unused credit cards (never attempt to swipe it for materials, these cards are for your emergency use). There are companies nowadays operating "legally" in cashing out the credit limit in your credit card, converting them into instant cash.
Example, let's say you have 15k credit limit card. And you would like to have 5k drawn out for emergency. You go to these companies, and they will let you know the max period you can do installment. Mbank allows up to 3 years installment (it's zero interest with epp scheme offered by the Mbank itself). Of course these companies need to earn. Therefore they would need you to pay 18% for the amount swiped in converting to installment. You total loss is RM 900.00 for 5k swiped.

This is a better option than personal loan because,
Divide that 18% into 3 years will be 6% per year.

Therefore you interest rate is only 6% per year using a 3 years period credit card installment.
Tips: some cards offer up to 5 years installment (18% divided by 5 years = 3.6% per year)

You pay directly to the bank monthly via installment the same as you have purchased a 5k item by installment scheme. No need paperwork to apply personal loan.

Should u not the discipline-type, I suggest you cut all your credit cards. It is your worst hell if you do not know how to utilize it. It will tempt you always...especially when you're in need of cash...and set you deeper into the pit...
+Quote Post
kongps82
post Jul 14 2009, 10:24 PM

I would like to seek guide in securing an low interest personal loan. Currently, I need a 30K loan and will like any recommendation of bank and their loan packages. I will like to know the interest rate involve and the repayment schedule for 5 years.
+Quote Post
smwah
post Jul 15 2009, 12:18 AM

Glad to be Here
Group Icon
Group: Elite

Currently with housing loan. Thinking to refinance since the rate is good, plus need some cash. Problem is my loan still within lock in period.
But if I take personal loan, which one is better? I am thinking about 15K or less loan.
Can we refinance the same bank? Meaning new agreement for the same bank?
+Quote Post
andrewhtf
post Jul 15 2009, 12:41 AM

Casual

U need Rm30k? Is your monthly income more than Rm6k? If not then forget it lor... Bcoz most banking PL i enquired says maximum loan is up to 5x your monthly income (if you're employed). But then if you have Rm6k monthly income also you get into debt, then give you 1mill also you can squander bcoz of poor money management.

If you're self-employed, own business, then it's negotiable, but subject to bank's evaluation of your business lor...

If you wan to borrow Rm30k to buy Count in SYN LB, then you can go ESAD.

Bank Rakyat PL, not all listed company is offered preferential rate of 6%. There is 2 groups that they give. Group 1 mostly government-linked corporation, like TNB, Telekom, Khazanah, etc. Group 2 are mostly "bumi"-owned private companies like NAZA, KFC, SIME DARBY, etc. The rest can go jiak sai at 8%.

*disclaimer: i am not working in banks nor i am loan agent. But if you wan, i can give you a phone number for one very helpful al-rajhi loan guy.

Info i shared were based on my own enquiries at several banks bcoz i am looking for loans as well, as part of my plan to restructure and clear my card debts within 1-2 years. So far i have managed to cut down expenses and cover minimum monthly, and lock all but 1 card in the drawer. But it is still not enuf bcoz every end of month, money all finished. i wanted to have some money left for just in case emergency cash ma... Not everything can swipe card you know...

Since We're in here, let's share wat other tips to cover hole without digging another bigger hole.
+Quote Post
emilychang
post Jul 15 2009, 01:27 AM

Getting Started

TS, are you married or what...

QUOTE(kongps82 @ Jul 14 2009, 10:24 PM)
I would like to seek guide in securing an low interest personal loan. Currently, I need a 30K loan and will like any recommendation of bank and their loan packages. I will like to know the interest rate involve and the repayment schedule for 5 years.
30k for 5 years? bad idea..
+Quote Post
Lester1987
post Jul 15 2009, 09:16 AM

Regular

QUOTE(emilychang @ Jul 15 2009, 01:27 AM)
TS, are you married or what...
30k for 5 years? bad idea..
nope. i am very young la... 22 year old oni
+Quote Post
andrewhtf
post Jul 15 2009, 10:12 AM

Casual

22 only? Man, i feel myself so worthless now...
+Quote Post
alanyuppie
post Jul 15 2009, 10:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Jul 15 2009, 10:16 AM)
nope. i am very young la... 22 year old oni
$800 per month for a car seems alot. Try sell off your current car and get a cheaper one.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
hada
post Jul 15 2009, 12:49 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(nocar @ Aug 9 2007, 05:30 PM)
Please tell us the good things about citibank personal loan compared to al-rajhi bank personal loan. i think alrajhi package is the most competitive at this moment.
why not u try ambank personal loan. they only charge interest rate as low as 5%p.a and financing amount until RM150,000.no need guarantor.also applicable to blacklist as long as they willing to settle the blacklist. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Lester1987
post Jul 15 2009, 12:53 PM

Regular

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Jul 15 2009, 10:16 AM)
$800 per month for a car seems alot. Try sell off your current car and get a cheaper one.
actually i already have a car before i buy this one. The reason i buy this is actually to help my mom to scrap the old car.
but i just get the car leh. this is the 2nd installment that i have to pay. and i am not planning to sell it off. Any good banker to recommend? i think it won't be a problem to pay back the installment, just that i need cash to pay up my installment for this month as its going to due on the 16th. and what is going to happen if i want to pay the installment at the end of the month? lets say around 29-30?

Added on July 15, 2009, 12:54 pm
QUOTE(hada @ Jul 15 2009, 12:49 PM)
why not u try ambank personal loan. they only charge interest rate as low as 5%p.a and financing amount until RM150,000.no need guarantor.also applicable to blacklist as long as they willing to settle the blacklist. thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
got any banker recommend? , how do we ask for this personal loan thinggy normally? just walk in the bank and ask?

This post has been edited by Lester1987: Jul 15 2009, 12:54 PM
+Quote Post
andrewhtf
post Jul 15 2009, 01:29 PM

Casual

Yes, just walk in to the customer service table and they'll help. Got commission to earn ma...
+Quote Post
hada
post Jul 15 2009, 02:25 PM

QUOTE(hanalolu @ Feb 13 2008, 01:30 AM)
Besides looking at the interest rate, please beware of the hidden charge and some term & condition, like processing fee, guarantor, collecteral, some just for gov servent or for bumi only.
bsn offer very low rate at 3.5%p.a, ambank 5%p.a

Added on July 15, 2009, 2:30 pm
QUOTE(Icehart @ Jul 9 2009, 11:16 PM)
8% flat?  hmm.gif
actually the interest rate for personal loan bsn only below 5.2%.

Added on July 15, 2009, 2:37 pm
QUOTE(dian_kasalisa @ Jul 13 2009, 02:58 PM)
now got "kiosk pintar"..you may check at
http://www.kwsp.gov.my/index.php?ch=p2inde...ac=3&task=kiosk

try Standard Chartered PL...the rate is quite good..
i know some1 at personal department ambank. myb they can help u.the interest rate only around 5%-7%.no guarantor.

This post has been edited by hada: Jul 15 2009, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
Lester1987
post Jul 15 2009, 02:40 PM

Regular

QUOTE(hada @ Jul 15 2009, 02:25 PM)
i know some1 at personal department ambank. myb they can help u.the interest rate only around 5%-7%.no guarantor.
can i have the contact? i need cash urgent... how long it take to approve?
+Quote Post
hada
post Jul 15 2009, 02:47 PM

whistling.gif

Added on July 15, 2009, 2:53 pm
QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Jul 15 2009, 02:40 PM)
can i have the contact? i need cash urgent... how long it take to approve?
where are u from?this personal loan packages just offered for government servant,GLC and PDRM only..its only take 4 day for approval if your cases is not under blacklist case

This post has been edited by hada: Jul 15 2009, 02:53 PM
+Quote Post
Lester1987
post Jul 15 2009, 02:59 PM

Regular

QUOTE(hada @ Jul 15 2009, 02:47 PM)
whistling.gif

Added on July 15, 2009, 2:53 pm
where are u from?this personal loan packages just offered for government servant,GLC and PDRM only..its only take 4 day for approval if your cases is not under blacklist case
cry.gif cry.gif i work for private company.
+Quote Post
adilee
post Jul 17 2009, 01:38 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lester1987 @ Jul 15 2009, 02:59 PM)
cry.gif  cry.gif  i work for private company.
i'm working in HSBC Amanah in KL,PJ and Shah Alam area,the branch is at Shah Alam,but we have to go out meet customer as well. Can i have the chance to provide u our service? My number is 012-7624526 (adi Lee)
+Quote Post
mmusang
post Jul 20 2009, 08:51 AM

Enthusiast

according to flyer i saw at bank islam, a bit different from their website.
Bank Islam rate:
1~3 years ->4.1% p.a
4~12 yeas->5.6% p.a
+Quote Post
vicng
post Jul 21 2009, 01:07 AM

Getting Started

I think this interest rate only apply to the govt. servant BUT not the private sector. sad.gif

U can refinance the house to the get the loan if u r not urgently need the cash as house refinance normally takes 3 months to disburse the $$$. But interest is lowest compare to Personal Loan. thumbup.gif

U also can refinance the car to get the cash provided the existing car loan is lesser than market value or u hv settled ur car loan. I can help to refinance the car if anyone is interested. Name will be remained, NCD remained. So it's hassle free as it is from local bank. U can get $$$ in 1 1/2 month if u got existing car loan in any bank, if the car loan is settled then u can get $$$ within a month. Interest rate definitely lower than Personal Loan. thumbup.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post

29 Pages « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0635sec    2.03    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:05 AM