> Android Box advice?

views

linkinstreet
post Nov 17 2020, 08:26 AM

Red Bull Addict
Group Icon
8,290 posts

QUOTE(h0inerve @ Nov 17 2020, 01:45 AM)
I will wait patiently for my X3 to reach me and try again bro. My Netflix on my Mini M8S is version/build 4.16, that's the highest it can go/support for the device. Maybe, somehow affecting all these.  bruce.gif

I've just stream installed HBO MAX on my TM Unifi Plus Box, and using Nord I can watch HD movies and Series. Truly life changing.  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
All these while, I was watching perhaps 720p or lower (due to Netflix version limitation, I guess) even I am subscribing to Full HD package. Any advice on how to watch Full HD on Netflix? (For my incoming TX3). Is there any Netflix HD version of app that I would need to install?

I tried using HULU just now, but it requested for my location, so that was such a waste. Any idea how to bypass this?  cool2.gif

Netflix only allow certified devices to be able to stream full HD and above due to DRM agreement with some of the content providers. And majority of Chinese android boxes are not in the certified list.

Some that are running Android TV like the Mi Box and Mi Stick is certified and can run Netflix at Full HD

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2021 - 06:10 AM