Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Request to not move on-going court tered, to PoliTiKs

views

TSKyojin
post Jul 29 2020, 04:17 PM, updated 4y ago

38 posts

-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --
The on-going corruption cases are of public interest, I request that these cases - especially for threads that are based on news articles should remain on kopitiam. I understand that the mods have a difficult job to filter these threads but I humbly submit that these news should be posted in sections with the highest viewership. I would like to request for an exception to be made for topics that are just merely summarizing/tldr published articles for discussion.
FLYING PANTIES
post Jul 30 2020, 05:42 PM

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾
953 posts

user posted image
hksgmy
post Jul 30 2020, 07:12 PM

Doraemon!
4,359 posts

QUOTE(FLYING PANTIES @ Jul 30 2020, 05:42 PM)
user posted image
Indeed. Interesting that a newbie/dupe/trooper would be spamming us with daily feeds of this eh?
TSKyojin
post Jul 30 2020, 07:29 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(hksgmy @ Jul 30 2020, 07:12 PM)
Indeed. Interesting that a newbie/dupe/trooper would be spamming us with daily feeds of this eh?
Definitely got carried away with recent developments, I do not deny that. I may be a dupe, but not new or a paid trooper, not denying my bias as well. With the screenshot, maybe I should specify that two threads i.e. on Zahid and Najib victim/protagonist that got moved to politics should have stayed on kopitiam as it was tldr based on published news and are of public interest. The other threads that does not mention political persons and/or are original content that belongs on kopitiam.

This post has been edited by Kyojin: Jul 30 2020, 07:35 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:52 PM