Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

One-leg-kick programmer sidekick wanted

views

TSjackoats.my
post Jul 28 2020, 01:26 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
122 posts

Hi, I have just started an IT blog (business tech & educational) and would need some help icon_question.gif in a programmer sidekick. Basically there are some tiny business problems to solve using tech. Some coding required to work them out, e.g. OCR, data extraction, testing etc using Python, JavaScript or Java & Google Cloud.

I can only afford small remuneration on a freelance basis right now. When the business picks up, I hope to pay better.

Interested, please PM me with your profile & contact details. Please state your daily rate. Thank you.
bumpo
post Jul 29 2020, 09:03 AM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(jackoats.my @ Jul 28 2020, 01:26 PM)
Hi, I have just started an IT blog (business tech & educational) and would need some help  icon_question.gif in a programmer sidekick.  Basically there are some tiny business problems to solve using tech.  Some coding required to work them out, e.g. OCR, data extraction, testing etc using Python, JavaScript or Java & Google Cloud.

I can only afford small remuneration on a freelance basis right now.  When the business picks up, I hope to pay better. 

Interested, please PM me with your profile & contact details.  Please state your daily rate.  Thank you.
might prove to be quite the strain on the eyes to handle these tiny business problem laugh.gif
user posted image
TSjackoats.my
post Jul 29 2020, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

Literary quite true for someone about to enter "Senior Citizen" club. That's why need younger blood to help.

Sincerely seeking tech talents, it has not been easy for a new startup during Covid-19 period. I did not mean to belittle anybody by reducing the problem "size", I am sorry. Remuneration is adjusted according to complexities / project size / how much customer is willing to pay etc, of course.

Quite a number of things to do. Flexible to suit your talent, specialty, charges and time.

This post has been edited by jackoats.my: Jul 29 2020, 09:49 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0106sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 PM