Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [$OLD] CERTINA DS-2 Reverse Panda Chronograph, PreciDrive High-Accuracy Quartz (HAQ) Watches

ychao
post Jul 27 2020, 11:16 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
58 posts

Item(s): CERTINA DS-2 Reverse Panda PreciDrive Chronograph

Package includes:
*Fullset with the genuine watch itself (obviously biggrin.gif)
*All accompanying official CERTINA documentations
*All extra metal bracelet links
*Packaged in the official CERTINA presentation case (see pics)

Price: $OLD. Serious interests only and low-ballers need not apply.

Dealing method: COD would be ideal, come view the watch yourself as seeing is believing. Can COD preferably in PJ area: 1 Utama, Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Damansara Jaya area.

Contact method/details: Forum PM or WhatsApp me at 017 662-five-nine-six-nine for fast reply smile.gif
---

Item(s) conditions: This is a great (and more affordable) alternative to the much sought-after Speedy (or perhaps even the Daytona?) with its classic reverse panda dial sure to pull some admiring glances over and start a conversation anywhere!

With such a classic design and reliable specifications, it can practically go with almost any outfit and occasion, dressed up or down - a perfect all-rounder for your needs, be it as your first quality timepiece or a new addition to your existing rotation!

Some specs from CERTINA's official site:
*Case Diameter: 41mm
*Case Thickness: 12.95mm
*316L solid stainless steel case and bracelet
*Water resistant to 100m
*Classic reverse panda dial with symmetrical tri-compax sub-dial layouts - a very nice affordable Speedy alternative!
*Super-LumiNova-lumed hands and hour markers
*Reliable and precise SWISS ETA 251.264 movement with CERTINA's proprietary PreciDrive High-Accuracy Quartz (HAQ) technology, with a rate deviation of +/-10 seconds per year!
*Large, beautiful slightly-domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
*Trademarked Double Security (DS) system with two o-ring gaskets for improved shock protection, watch crown decorated with the original CERTINA logo
*1/100th of a second in real time measurement - the hundredth of a second is displayed in real time by a coloured hand, while a second central hand simultaneously counts the regular stop second.

More info on CERTINA's technologies can be found here.

The watch is in a fantastic condition. The domed AR-coated sapphire crystal and bezel is basically SPOTLESS, NO OBVIOUS MARKS/SCRATCHES that I can see.

Watch is fully functional 100%, very lightly worn under rotation. A new battery was also just replaced at The Swatch Group official service centre about a month ago.

I suppose pictures speak louder than words, but best to just come view it for yourself to believe smile.gif

Pictures:
Please excuse the dust/lint in the following pics smile.gif
Attached Image Attached Image

Reason for sale: Looking to consolidate my collection by letting some of my unused watches go to those who will appreciate and utilize them more. This timepiece is just too lovely to be sitting collecting dust in my watch-box.

So, grab this while you can! Thanks for reading!

***SERIOUS INTERESTS ONLY. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED***

Disclaimer: All goods sold are NOT refundable. Thus, please ensure that you inspect the item as much as you'd like upon COD and be fully satisfied before finalizing the deal smile.gif

This post has been edited by ychao: Apr 12 2021, 07:19 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0101sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:09 AM