Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Would you support regulating the sex industry?

Would you support regulating the sex industry?

Yes [ 30 ] ** [73.17%]
No [ 11 ] ** [26.83%]
Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
views

Noryume
post Yesterday, 04:11 AM

Getting Started
203 posts

I don't support this. Safe cheong is just a make up term, it is not like the customer will ask for the cert from the prostitute. If he really ask, will the customer cancel his intention if no cert given. In one way legalise this also mean legalise triad activity as most cheong services are related to them. And people still going to look for cheaper option.

There is religion reason as you said, but have you ever consider the woman support on this. Will your mother, sister, gf and wife going to give a nod on this? The one that support this is men, but I don't think this men going to say okay if his wife or daughter said they want to be a prostitute.
FLYING PANTIES
post Yesterday, 04:26 AM

⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾
819 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Aug 15 2020, 03:14 AM)
More transparency. Plus they can offer regular membership discounted cheong tariff. And can prebook fav service provider upfront.
I see.

What are the age per law would be morally right to "cheong"?
statikinetic
post Yesterday, 05:57 AM

Warm up. Go hot.
1,272 posts

QUOTE(FLYING PANTIES @ Aug 15 2020, 03:06 AM)
No way. The amount of human trafficking will increase.
Actually, legalizing it reduces human trafficking associated with prostitution.
Creating a legal alternative puts a hard cap on the potential profit margins of illicit activities.

The main discussion point here is the reconcilliation of the official recognition of prostitution as a legal activity against the social component of a nation.
With religious driven nations, which Malaysia is more and more resembling, highliy unlikely to happen here as you cannot reconcile the two.
waghyu
post Yesterday, 09:58 AM

Regular
1,332 posts

QUOTE(FLYING PANTIES @ Aug 15 2020, 04:26 AM)
I see.

What are the age per law would be morally right to "cheong"?
18 yo ok?
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Yesterday, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Aug 15 2020, 03:16 AM)
Religion is individual choice. Regulating this have more benefit and you can do safe cheong sex.
If everyone can understand that religion is an individual choice, then we might not need the existence of syaria law.

Indeed, regulating this industry brings more good to various parties. but the possibility to acknowledge and regulate this industry is low in this country.

This post has been edited by Pakatan SinMa Plus: Yesterday, 02:58 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0423sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th August 2020 - 03:07 AM