Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

2nd date, I think its the end

views

SUS20191117
post Aug 7 2020, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Aztec @ Aug 6 2020, 12:58 PM)
that is why for me when I go out on dating apps its always Dinner and Drinks for the first 2 dates. Why?

1st date
- Dinner is more chill and relaxed. Nothing too fancy but has to be a nice place
- Move on to a cool bar ie speakeasies which is not too noisy for some drinks and get to know each other better
- Send her home if you have to but nothing more than a hug
- Pay for everything and if she offers just say "you can pay the next time we meet"

2nd date

- Dinner. Same kinda vibe restaurant again (girls dig this stuff). Let her pay as promised.
- Next, cool bar ie speakeasies for drinks. Now this is where u close. If there was already some touching before this ie light touches on the hand or thigh then ur good to seal the deal by kissing her (u will learn from experience if the vibe is there)
- Go to ur place or hers and end of story

That my fellow guys is how you do it. Based on many years of being on dating apps and meeting girls.
never like dinner, it easily sets a wrong frame for beginners.
for me i prefer snack and drinks.

just dont do any boyfriend-girlfriend activity it will set wrong expectation.
trapezohedron13
post Aug 8 2020, 12:18 AM

Enthusiast
700 posts

I think her bitching about her ex is fine. She is actually opening up to you on her personal stuffs, and letting you know indirectly what she like/dislike, from her experience with her ex. E.g. did she say what the ex did that pissed her off? Then it's your soalan bocor to score next time.

Ultimately it's up to you bro. Be non-committed, keep cool and do your part as a good person by showing that you care for her (via text, etc), even as a friend. She could be busy with work or whatever, or really not interested in you. So, use your gut feel. You'll never know if the next girl you meet might be friends of hers.
TSMr.Ballz
post Aug 8 2020, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(trapezohedron13 @ Aug 8 2020, 12:18 AM)
I think her bitching about her ex is fine. She is actually opening up to you on her personal stuffs, and letting you know indirectly what she like/dislike, from her experience with her ex. E.g. did she say what the ex did that pissed her off? Then it's your soalan bocor to score next time.

Ultimately it's up to you bro. Be non-committed, keep cool and do your part as a good person by showing that you care for her (via text, etc), even as a friend. She could be busy with work or whatever, or really not interested in you. So, use your gut feel. You'll never know if the next girl you meet might be friends of hers.
Yea keep it cool and non-committed. I'm already move on no worry. Thanks cool2.gif
TSMr.Ballz
post Aug 8 2020, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(ZachhJ @ Aug 7 2020, 10:54 PM)
i think its good that you see she isnt interested instead of moping around in sadness. some girls are just confused or mean. kudos bro. jgn emo la
Hehehe, gut feeling tell me she is not interested. That simple. biggrin.gif
garywind
post Aug 8 2020, 05:58 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

I have same situation like you. But mine one only first date then bye bye. I hope TS and I can move on on this.
TSMr.Ballz
post Aug 8 2020, 10:00 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(garywind @ Aug 8 2020, 05:58 PM)
I have same situation like you. But mine one only first date then bye bye. I hope TS and I can move on on this.
I already move on. I think this is a good because quick game better than long game. Save you so much time, don't you think?

Move on bro millions out there, good luck
trapezohedron13
post Aug 9 2020, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

Once you moved on from a few, it gets easier to be less emotionally attached. Good luck bros
ZachhJ P
post Aug 12 2020, 10:13 PM

Probation
21 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Ballz @ Aug 8 2020, 09:45 AM)
Hehehe, gut feeling tell me she is not interested. That simple. biggrin.gif
yes. if u feel sad just go to the website that ur profile pic is displaying ya.
w19
post Aug 19 2020, 02:29 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Ballz @ Jul 26 2020, 06:43 PM)
Hello All,
Just try to get some answers/opinions,although i most probably know it already.
I been on 2nd date with this girl who is banana. 1st date end well, she straight text me after she reached home. The vibe is there, 2nd date ended today, so during the 2nd date i kinda asked her will you wanna do this again, she said she doesn't know what she wants,and implied that she doesn't want me to waste my time. Ironic i thought i might had a chance with her.
I guess i can probably move on from there, i can feel she doesn't find me interesting and attractive after the 2nd date. That goodbye hug was no energy in it. Oh well
Thank You for reading this,i am gonna emo sikit.  :(
Bro, you are free n lucky! Just go for another!

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 AM