Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anyone know how to use Alipay to transfer money?

views

TSStevenY P
post Jul 25 2020, 02:36 PM, updated 4y ago

Probation
1 posts

i want to transfer money to personal Alipay user account in China, i heard you cant use this feature in tourpass, i had verified my account and bind my debit card, still got this error message every time i attempt to transfer or topup “当前交易不支持此类银行卡,请更换其他银行卡重试 ALIN41952” stated that my card is not supported , so does it mean i still cant transfer money without china bank card? is there anyone experienced or know proper way to transfer money to Alipay account in Malaysia?
apathen
post Jul 29 2020, 04:42 PM

Casual
322 posts

QUOTE(StevenY @ Jul 25 2020, 02:36 PM)
i want to transfer money to personal Alipay user account in China, i heard you cant use this feature in tourpass, i had verified my account and bind my debit card, still got this error message every time i attempt to transfer or topup “当前交易不支持此类银行卡,请更换其他银行卡重试 ALIN41952” stated that my card is not supported , so does it mean i still cant transfer money without china bank card? is there anyone experienced or know proper way to transfer money to Alipay account in Malaysia?
now you can use bigpay
gclee
post Feb 16 2021, 03:39 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(StevenY @ Jul 25 2020, 02:36 PM)
try use credit card instead of debit card, i've tried to top up balance in TourPass around Feb2020 and it works.
more importantly, i didnt use the balance in my TourPass due to COVID and it get auto-refund back to my same credit card due to acc inactive 90 days later.

This post has been edited by gclee: Feb 16 2021, 03:41 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0107sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:33 PM