post Jul 23 2020, 02:35 PM

Regular
1,194 posts

Mine still waiting, 3 years+ already...
Lela Abdullah P
post Jul 23 2020, 02:37 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(ChuanHong @ Jul 22 2020, 08:14 PM)
tried before.. quite stable in my area.. within same month and unifi open for Unifi application in my new condo.. so i cancelled celcom with FOC as first month are free trial during my registration.. if there is no fiber option, i guess celcom is better option for plan myr150..
exactly, my area is a non fiber area.. thats why need internet which is portable, no drilling for cable so on sweat.gif i guess celcom better for people like me due to no fiber existence here
sp6068
post Jul 23 2020, 03:21 PM

Lights Out and Away We Go!
1,604 posts

QUOTE(Lela Abdullah @ Jul 23 2020, 02:35 PM)
yup got quota.. but kinda impressive coz my family which 5 people in my house can use it easily.. so far now the connection is good, so i'll stick with this one now..
My usage is heavy hence need a plan without quota. 150GB in 1 week can tapau already.
ChuanHong
post Jul 24 2020, 09:10 AM

I <3 Xperia
4,299 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jul 23 2020, 03:21 PM)
My usage is heavy hence need a plan without quota. 150GB in 1 week can tapau already.
if you are heavily download movies/files then really not sufficient.. 150GB + 1TB movie streaming i guess.. back to my experience, i just noticed actual consumption from myself and family are actually low.. most likely surfing facebook, youtube and im the only one need more data as i used for my working.. connected to share drive and download file upload files all the time.. but never finish 150gb..

sp6068
post Jul 24 2020, 12:25 PM

1,604 posts

QUOTE(ChuanHong @ Jul 24 2020, 09:10 AM)
if you are heavily download movies/files then really not sufficient.. 150GB + 1TB movie streaming i guess.. back to my experience, i just noticed actual consumption from myself and family are actually low.. most likely surfing facebook, youtube and im the only one need more data as i used for my working.. connected to share drive and download file upload files all the time.. but never finish 150gb..
Lucky you lol. But bit weird celcom is the only one with quota. All other telcos except umobile offers unlimited wireless broadband.
Daniel Hyuuga
post Jul 24 2020, 09:34 PM

Casual
390 posts

Mine only takes 1 month, with help from a friend at TM
westlife
post Jul 26 2020, 10:24 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,298 posts

QUOTE(Sephyr @ Jul 21 2020, 02:04 PM)
Half a year ago Unifi was finally made available in my taman but with limited ports (all taken by my neighbours super fast). Today I walked in to TM centre and tried to apply for it again but unfortunately there is still no new ports. They helped me to complete the registration but I have to wait. When I asked them how long, they couldn't answer for sure.

Anyone knows how long? Months, even years?
prepare to wait for years, i waited two years before i got mine. tongue.gif

TSSephyr
post Jul 28 2020, 10:34 PM

41 posts

Surprisingly I got a call from TM saying they will install it for me next week! I was expecting to wait for a long time.
lj0000
post Jul 28 2020, 10:37 PM

Regular
1,689 posts

ask for pole/box thats are further away. say that you are willing to pay for the fiber fee.
sp6068
post Aug 2 2020, 07:28 PM

1,604 posts

QUOTE(Sephyr @ Jul 28 2020, 10:34 PM)
Surprisingly I got a call from TM saying they will install it for me next week! I was expecting to wait for a long time.
What did you do? Any complaints to them or mcmc?
TSSephyr
post Aug 5 2020, 09:22 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Aug 2 2020, 07:28 PM)
What did you do? Any complaints to them or mcmc?
I didn't do anything at all. Just waited for a week. I was thinking of requesting help from MCMC if I didn't get a call from TM after a month but I guess I got lucky haha.
SUSCandy12
post Aug 7 2020, 06:54 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(lj0000 @ Jul 28 2020, 10:37 PM)
ask for pole/box thats are further away. say that you are willing to pay for the fiber fee.
If I were you, I wouldn't be that desperate. Pulling a long thin drop wire for such distance, if it gets fractured and decayed over time, you'll have to pay more for entire stretch for repairs/replacement in future?

Why bother making up for an incompetent ISP that pushes responsibility to their customer instead?

You put 1 or 2 FDPs only in entire housing garden/taman to cover so many homes, you expect your customers to fork out the extra and pay for the long excess drop fibre to reach their homes?

Where is MCMC and SPRM?

You want to do business but you ask your customer to fork out the money? In other countries, this kind of ISP long kicked out by the people already and probably out of business.

This stupid company got even the nerve to ask people in a particular area to compile their own demand list and hand it to them. What do they think they are? A charity company? No professionalism and adab at all.

Worst GLC ever deserve the same fate as MAS Airlines and AirAsia.
Gregar Forte
post Aug 7 2020, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Aug 7 2020, 06:54 PM)
If I were you, I wouldn't be that desperate. Pulling a long thin drop wire for such distance, if it gets fractured and decayed over time, you'll have to pay more for entire stretch for repairs/replacement in future?

Why bother making up for an incompetent ISP that pushes responsibility to their customer instead?

You put 1 or 2 FDPs only in entire housing garden/taman to cover so many homes, you expect your customers to fork out the extra and pay for the long excess drop fibre to reach their homes?

Where is MCMC and SPRM?

You want to do business but you ask your customer to fork out the money? In other countries, this kind of ISP long kicked out by the people already and probably out of business.

This stupid company got even the nerve to ask people in a particular area to compile their own demand list and hand it to them. What do they think they are? A charity company? No professionalism and adab at all.

Worst GLC ever deserve the same fate as MAS Airlines and AirAsia.
yup boss. in my case its 400m+-. they told me to find demands and i just managed to find another 3 peoples and including me makes it four total. thats just for tie fdp application. still waiting for their result as apparently in Kelantan, TM doesnt do FDP Tie like other states. what a crap of bulxshxt. i already find 4 peoples and they told me its just an application. no promise that it will be installed. aiseh just 400m lor not 140km like veveonah. must viral first ka.
SUSCandy12
post Aug 8 2020, 03:17 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(Gregar Forte @ Aug 7 2020, 09:31 PM)
yup boss. in my case its 400m+-. they told me to find demands and i just managed to find another 3 peoples and including me makes it four total. thats just for tie fdp application. still waiting for their result as apparently in Kelantan, TM doesnt do FDP Tie like other states. what a crap of bulxshxt. i already find 4 peoples and they told me its just an application. no promise that it will be installed. aiseh just 400m lor not 140km like veveonah. must viral first ka.
The plastic FDP box with 1x8 PLC splitter inside to share upto 8 ports for you and your neighbor only costs as little as less than RM200 in bulk.Rather than you pull the 400m single core fibre on your own expense, what kind of silly excuses this GLC corporation can give you?

All it takes is just 1 strand fibre by them to your row of houses then can share upto 8 installations.
Gregar Forte
post Aug 8 2020, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Aug 8 2020, 03:17 PM)
The plastic FDP box with 1x8 PLC splitter inside to share upto 8 ports for you and your neighbor only costs as little as less than RM200 in bulk.Rather than you pull the 400m single core fibre on your own expense, what kind of silly excuses this GLC corporation can give you?

All it takes is just 1 strand fibre by them to your row of houses then can share upto 8 installations.
thats the main question. for this fdp tie, they told me only up to 4 ports only. will wait around 2weeks more to see whether my fdp tie aplication will go through or not. otherwise i will need to fork out money for ptp connection lol
SUSCandy12
post Aug 8 2020, 03:52 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(Gregar Forte @ Aug 8 2020, 03:48 PM)
thats the main question. for this fdp tie, they told me only up to 4 ports only. will wait around 2weeks more to see whether my fdp tie aplication will go through or not. otherwise i will need to fork out money for ptp connection lol
RM200 FDP box, a 2 strand fibre cable and some installation work also cannot provide. So cheapskate meh this GLC company?

When the CEO and top management people easily earn 5/6 digit figure salary every month.
Gregar Forte
post Aug 8 2020, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Aug 8 2020, 03:52 PM)
RM200 FDP box, a 2 strand fibre cable and some installation work also cannot provide. So cheapskate meh this GLC company?

When the CEO and top management people easily earn 5/6 digit figure salary every month.

if i can, i can install the ib drop already liao just 400m. so gard lo to use stable internet in Malaysia

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0352sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 AM