Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Special Position of the Malays, Positive Discrimination? (Social Issues)

views

lam86
post Yesterday, 08:12 PM

Time Will Tell
1,106 posts

QUOTE(abc2005 @ Jan 26 2021, 06:20 PM)
Based on your reply, I have nothing much to say to you since you are not capable of viewing the issue objectively and holistically and your only intention is to post for the sake of posting and nothing else.

The truth is that nothing much can come out of it since Sedition Act is here to stay. We can all dream on with the trust and bonding and and unified education system that is subject to exploitation and subjugation sometimes like the religious history in SPM.

To sum it up, most of your 'evidence' are nothing but subjective interpretation by somebody else that happened to work in the media or news corporations which are also subject to biases and their personal perceptions. Even the judges and jury are subject  t to their own interpretations in the judgments provided the evidence is not subject to manipulations, which could happen sometimes.

PS - My 'perception' is based on universal values espoused by UN.
https://www.ohchr.org/en/hrbodies/cerd/pages/cerdindex.aspx
Again that is just how you perceived of me because I disagree with you. Your perception did not support by any relevant evidence.

This is just a discussion. I am not arguing that it must be done immediately. Exploit or not it is still proven to be workable in other countries.

Which of my evidence are subjective? Don't accuse without quoting out. Karma will find you for your wrong accusation.

Then it is your onus to prove that my evidence had been manipulated, not based on your assumption.

Don't bring in unrelated website link without any explanation.

Anyway good try though, for attempting to bring in points that relate on reality but not relevant at all. You just don't know what you are arguing about, langgar here langgar there. No need to bring in unrelated issue which I never raised previously.
abc2005
post Today, 12:02 AM

UNIVERSE is my CATALOGUE
1,708 posts

QUOTE(lam86 @ Jan 26 2021, 08:12 PM)

Which of my evidence are subjective? Don't accuse without quoting out. Karma will find you for your wrong accusation.

I specifically quote you on this one since you mentioned about karma. There are many cases from your previous posts but let me cite you on a recent one.

The below post you put forth is based on the article written by someone else. From the article, it mentioned about community survey. No one has verified the authenticity of the survey results, similar to the way you denied slimey numbers corroborated by my previous survey result link containing the numbers of each surveyed country. Aren't your posted article subject to bias? Is this the evidence you are trying to show us? How do you prove/disprove that the author who wrote this article was not a pro-CCP? The report is subject to the readers' own interpretation.

As for USA, why are there slogans like BLM and massive protests since they have the unified public school system nationwide? Do you have any evidence to show that their public education framework has successfully created the trust and bonding between the blacks and whites as well as other communities, without the racial slurs like negro on Blacks or chinks on Asian Americans (even when their ancestors come from Japan or Korea)? How do you explain their enforcement officers targeting the black people in their community? Do note that all these happen even when they have a unified education system. The only take-away I can see is the merit-based system they have that has successfully attracted talents and brains all over the world to help this nation become the most advanced country in the world.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Since this is only a discussion, there is no doubt everyone has his/her own perspectives on the topic of discussion. In case you don't know, the previous link I shared is the site of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination having a convention in which the majority in this country was trying so hard to reject thru its anti-ICERD protest rally, citing the same old FC Article 153 as expected, being one of the 18 countries out of the entire members of the UN to not ratify the convention. Below link is the background of the protest:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_anti-ICERD_rally

slimey
post Today, 12:16 AM

6,226 posts

QUOTE(lam86 @ Jan 26 2021, 08:12 PM)
Again that is just how you perceived of me because I disagree with you. Your perception did not support by any relevant evidence.

This is just a discussion. I am not arguing that it must be done immediately. Exploit or not it is still proven to be workable in other countries.

Then it is your onus to prove that my evidence had been manipulated, not based on your assumption.

Don't bring in unrelated website link without any explanation.

Anyway good try though, for attempting to bring in points that relate on reality but not relevant at all. You just don't know what you are arguing about, langgar here langgar there. No need to bring in unrelated issue which I never raised previously.
you have brought zero evidence.

70 Pages « < 68 69 70Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th January 2021 - 04:40 AM