Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> One Cochrane

views

joshua5255 P
post Dec 11 2021, 02:00 PM

Probation
1 posts

I visited the show gallery today, VP is in July 2022. I placed a refundable booking fees of 5k for type 5 facing the highway with KL view on 32nd floor with price after rebate of 890k for my own stay. It will be bare unit with the basic fittings + free air cond and water heater. For type 5, I am allocated 3 car park. The agent confirmed that the maintenance fees is 0.40 including sinking fund, unlike what I read from previous threads of 0.55.

PROS - location with covered walkway to MRT (I work in KL), residential, freehold, low density

Now I am a bit paranoid on the lack of take up rate of this project, I know type 1 and 7 are all sold out. While the rest are still selling, overall developer is throwing in almost 170k worth of rebates. Also, this developer seems to have very little reviews on their projects except for one failed Pr1ma project in Penang. Any owners/prospective buyers would like to discuss on this? Is it because of residential title thats why it's selling slower because KL properties are mainly aimed at investors who would like to rent them out as homestays? smile.gif Thank you in advance.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0496sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2022 - 09:52 PM