Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

She’s coming back - UPDATES 27th Aug

views

SUS20191117
post Aug 28 2020, 05:53 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Aug 28 2020, 05:50 PM)
We both not malay la bro, hence most tenants on that area is chinese people.

I told ya’ll that I’m surprised when she hugged me because I didn’t expect she’ll make that move on public area.
Thanks bro
cie i thought malay story that looked spicy lol
so you were standing there like a deadfish when she hugged you?
damn man, that's hard to watch if i was behind you
TSNapalm_man
post Aug 28 2020, 06:02 PM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(20191117 @ Aug 28 2020, 05:53 PM)
cie i thought malay story that looked spicy lol
so you were standing there like a deadfish when she hugged you?
damn man, that's hard to watch if i was behind you
If I can open up my chess and look at my heart, I believe it’s grey color. That’s when I with her, because I don’t have any feelings anymore...

Ironic isn’t it? She rejected me at the 1st place, saying she only wan to be friend, and now, I truly am a friend only to her...

I’ll still be nice to her, as I always trying to be nice to people. Not because I still have feelings for her, it’s because I don’t think she deserves to be treated badly even she rejected me previously. Back then I always at her side as a man who truly love her, now I only at her side as a friend...
Sasuke95
post Aug 28 2020, 07:18 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

yup, life is hard, if you eyed on someone, it's either she's not interested or attached.

to attract you have to be interesting, but you need to have money to be interesting, attend hobby classes, learnt new stuffs, well traveled, and have the ability to bring her along too, i noticed those girls happily attached, showing the photos in facebook, is related to traveling with their bf, a trend i observed.

so... back to square one, root cause is still money to make things much easier, looks only help that much, headstart at most. If there's a realistic way to get what you want, grind money first i guess, all other things you wanted will follow suit accordingly

i'll get back to girl A & B once i reached that status, shouldnt be more than 3 years, girl C is just for fun, may our journey be smoother, 30 is your prime
TSNapalm_man
post Aug 29 2020, 12:09 AM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Aug 28 2020, 07:18 PM)
yup, life is hard, if you eyed on someone, it's either she's not interested or attached.

to attract you have to be interesting, but you need to have money to be interesting, attend hobby classes, learnt new stuffs, well traveled, and have the ability to bring her along too, i noticed those girls happily attached, showing the photos in facebook, is related to traveling with their bf, a trend i observed.

so... back to square one, root cause is still money to make things much easier, looks only help that much, headstart at most. If there's a realistic way to get what you want, grind money first i guess, all other things you wanted will follow suit accordingly

i'll get back to girl A & B once i reached that status, shouldnt be more than 3 years, girl C is just for fun, may our journey be smoother, 30 is your prime
For the C, that girl sure like looking for fun. I bet u at least a tall dude or good looking, I mean like she offering u her milk? Come on, u gotta be at least looks like oppa...
ViktorJ
post Aug 29 2020, 05:31 AM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Jul 6 2020, 01:30 AM)
Nope, not getting back to her, no way in hell i would do that again...
QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Aug 28 2020, 05:50 PM)
oh man she’s cute as F! But then again, I found out she got bf already, and I don’t like dude who bother/flirt with other dude’s girl, so I decided to just walk away...
Can very much relate to both situations, went through them before.

Different people have vastly different priorities, needs, principles and perspectives. You understood yours, which is why you did/felt what you did, and that is a rather respectable thing to do.

Some other guys here are still not through the "I just discovered this awesome new thing called sex" phase yet, making them unable to see much else apart from seeking it, hence the chorus of "piap je la".
QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Aug 29 2020, 12:09 AM)
For the C, that girl sure like looking for fun. I bet u at least a tall dude or good looking, I mean like she offering u her milk? Come on, u gotta be at least looks like oppa...
Oh, our fren has so much more than just the ABCs.

Sampai Z pun no problem. Our resident redpiller would be so proud of him. As they say: "It is all about the numbers, bero!".
quebix
post Aug 29 2020, 08:47 AM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Aug 28 2020, 12:37 PM)
I seriously never thought of saying “hey we should stop seeing each other.” or “hey I only want to be friend.” to her.

Based of what she did to me last few days, I can see she’s trying pretty hard to get me to accept her and expecting us to go beyond friendship after that night. God knows what she’s prepared if I really go accompany her that night.

It is kind of obvious and desperate move, maybe because I never reject anyone, and now I kind of pity her about what happened. And tend to not making the situation much worse, I’ll just be the nice guy instead.

No I never initiate anything, text or call, it was her who initiate those.
It is useless, no matter what tricks she pulled on me, it won’t work.
even when she initiate.
ignore.
dont even reply.

let her understand that u are not interested.
if u reply (even just as friends), she will always think she has a chance.

ive had my fair share of experiences. you can say im quite attractive.
local, foreigner, malay, non-malay, me as a foreigner (i stayed overseas 6 years). young, old, someone's wife, someone's gf, someone's fiancee, all have experience.
dont get me wrong,like you, i also dont kacau other guy's woman. they are the one who pursued me, and i said no.
better to cut clean, less drama.
some people, they love the drama. but me? no thanks.

now im married, with kid, different ball game.
i thought after married lesser drama. but actually same, only different game.
married man has a certain attraction to certain type of woman as well.

so if u wanna ask for an opinion, if i can help, i will try to smile.gif

TSNapalm_man
post Aug 29 2020, 11:51 AM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Aug 29 2020, 05:31 AM)
Can very much relate to both situations, went through them before.

Different people have vastly different priorities, needs, principles and perspectives. You understood yours, which is why you did/felt what you did, and that is a rather respectable thing to do.

Some other guys here are still not through the "I just discovered this awesome new thing called sex" phase yet, making them unable to see much else apart from seeking it, hence the chorus of "piap je la". 

Oh, our fren has so much more than just the ABCs.

Sampai Z pun no problem. Our resident redpiller would be so proud of him. As they say: "It is all about the numbers, bero!".
I don’t mind if others called me an old fashioned kind of dude, I believe in karma. Today I messed with other’s girl, someday I gotta pay for that, probably not me, maybe my kids.

Yea sex is good, it is satisfying, but I really can’t just sleep with some women then walk away. Let’s just say I am easily emotionally attached on something, which is why those 1 night stand aren’t my style.

QUOTE(quebix @ Aug 29 2020, 08:47 AM)
even when she initiate.
ignore.
dont even reply.

let her understand that u are not interested.
if u reply (even just as friends), she will always think she has a chance.
ive had my fair share of experiences. you can say im quite attractive.
local, foreigner, malay, non-malay, me as a foreigner (i stayed overseas 6 years). young, old, someone's wife, someone's gf, someone's fiancee, all have experience.
dont get me wrong,like you, i also dont kacau other guy's woman. they are the one who pursued me, and i said no.
better to cut clean, less drama.
some people, they love the drama. but me? no thanks.

now im married, with kid, different ball game.
i thought after married lesser drama. but actually same, only different game.
married man has a certain attraction to certain type of woman as well.

so if u wanna ask for an opinion, if i can help, i will try to smile.gif
U bro, are a real gentleman. I am not but I always tell myself to be 1, u have my respect bro.

This post has been edited by Napalm_man: Sep 1 2020, 09:57 AM
quebix
post Sep 1 2020, 08:41 AM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Aug 29 2020, 11:51 AM)
I don’t if others called me an old fashioned kind of dude, and I believe in karma. Today I messed with other’s girl, someday I gotta pay for that, probably not me, maybe my kids.

Yea sex is good, it is satisfying, but I really can’t just sleep with some women then walk away. Let’s just say I am easily emotionally attached on something, which is why those 1 night stand aren’t my style.
i feel you bro.

to me, no feeling (emotions ) means didi cannot wake up.
tried, but cannot.

my friend calls me a dinosaur. extinct already. old fashioned? yeah, we are dinosaurs.
TSNapalm_man
post Sep 1 2020, 10:09 AM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(quebix @ Sep 1 2020, 08:41 AM)
i feel you bro.

to me, no feeling (emotions ) means didi cannot wake up.
tried, but cannot.
my friend calls me a dinosaur. extinct already. old fashioned? yeah, we are dinosaurs.
At least we old fashioned didn't messed up other's girl
onionchong
post Sep 3 2020, 05:22 PM

47 posts

If she did this to me she gone case liao
TSNapalm_man
post Sep 4 2020, 12:55 AM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(onionchong @ Sep 3 2020, 05:22 PM)
If she did this to me she gone case liao
Like u going to kill her?
OneFarEast
post Sep 4 2020, 01:00 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

You got friendzoned by her before..never look back mate. Wise decision
TSNapalm_man
post Sep 4 2020, 07:01 AM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(OneFarEast @ Sep 4 2020, 01:00 AM)
You got friendzoned by her before..never look back mate. Wise decision
Well that’s what she want previously, a friend, so I just granted her request, fair and square.
justin6293
post Sep 5 2020, 08:34 PM

14 posts

she love u deeply.
go for it!!
TSNapalm_man
post Sep 5 2020, 10:34 PM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(justin6293 @ Sep 5 2020, 08:34 PM)
she love u deeply.
go for it!!
Never put yr dick into crazy, ever heard that?
justin6293
post Sep 6 2020, 01:08 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(Napalm_man @ Sep 5 2020, 10:34 PM)
Never put yr dick into crazy, ever heard that?
i heard only put yr dick into pussy only
TSNapalm_man
post Sep 6 2020, 01:33 PM

On my way
633 posts

QUOTE(justin6293 @ Sep 6 2020, 01:08 AM)
i heard only put yr dick into pussy only
Good for u then

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:04 PM