Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Puspakom for ehailing, advice needed

views

TSnonequal
post Jul 6 2020, 12:31 AM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
76 posts

Hi guys

I just picked up 2014 Proton Iriz 1.6 Premium as my new daily car before MCO.

I want to do part time grab while finishing my bachelor’s degree. I currently driving my parent’s Axia to do grab but sharing cars are inconvenient as I want to start off after class.

I have a few questions that need some clarification.

1. Does Puspakom check year made for tyres? Or do they only check for threads?

My car mileage is only clocked a total of 38,000KM and I believe the rear tyres are factory-fitted tyres (Date on tyres are year end 2014). Pretty old tyres at this point but threads are still thick.

2. Do I need to remove my windshield and driver/passanger front window tints? When I purchase my car, the previous owner send to Puspakom for B5 with the tinted and it passed the inspection. My tint is following JPJ regulation.

But I scared it will give a fail for the 3 aforementioned tints.

This post has been edited by nonequal: Jul 6 2020, 12:32 AM
yhtan
post Jul 6 2020, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(nonequal @ Jul 6 2020, 12:31 AM)
Hi guys

I just picked up 2014 Proton Iriz 1.6 Premium as my new daily car before MCO.

I want to do part time grab while finishing my bachelor’s degree. I currently driving my parent’s Axia to do grab but sharing cars are inconvenient as I want to start off after class.

I have a few questions that need some clarification.

1. Does Puspakom check year made for tyres? Or do they only check for threads?

My car mileage is only clocked a total of 38,000KM and I believe the rear tyres are factory-fitted tyres (Date on tyres are year end 2014). Pretty old tyres at this point but threads are still thick.

2. Do I need to remove my windshield and driver/passanger front window tints? When I purchase my car, the previous owner send to Puspakom for B5 with the tinted and it passed the inspection. My tint is following JPJ regulation.

But I scared it will give a fail for the 3 aforementioned tints.
EVP is under your Axia? If yes then u have to apply to cancel EVP, do puspakom and re-apply using your Iriz.

1. Puspakom check for tyre tread

2. Front screen 70% VLT, driver side 50% VLT and the rest 30% VLT
TSnonequal
post Jul 6 2020, 06:55 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jul 6 2020, 05:48 PM)
EVP is under your Axia? If yes then u have to apply to cancel EVP, do puspakom and re-apply using your Iriz.

1. Puspakom check for tyre tread

2. Front screen 70% VLT, driver side 50% VLT and the rest 30% VLT
yes, my Axia is under EVP. In the mean time after cancelling my EVP means I can’t drive until my Iriz gets EVP approval from APAD?

so indeed they won’t check for year made right?

previous owner sent in the car for B5 inspection with current window tints and passed, should be good to go for ehailing puspakom as well I suppose.

thank you for the reply, much appreciated smile.gif
yhtan
post Jul 6 2020, 09:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(nonequal @ Jul 6 2020, 06:55 PM)
yes, my Axia is under EVP. In the mean time after cancelling my EVP means I can’t drive until my Iriz gets EVP approval from APAD?
so indeed they won’t check for year made right?

previous owner sent in the car for B5 inspection with current window tints and passed, should be good to go for ehailing puspakom as well I suppose.

thank you for the reply, much appreciated smile.gif
Try to ask at GDC, apply Iriz EVP then only proceed to cancel the Axia. If not the cancellation of Axia might lose some income in between.
TSnonequal
post Jul 6 2020, 11:54 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jul 6 2020, 09:26 PM)
Try to ask at GDC, apply Iriz EVP then only proceed to cancel the Axia. If not the cancellation of Axia might lose some income in between.
Alright, thank you very much 😄

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:38 PM