Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Review Ugreen HiTune TWS Earphones Review, Comprehensive | Long-Term Performance.

views

TSvoncrane
post Jul 3 2020, 12:24 AM, updated 4y ago

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

What's up fam, I hope we are all staying safe out there in these times... This is a fairly lengthy one sweat.gif .. I tried to make it shorter... I really tried. Shot and re-shot a few times from scratch. Cut here, there, etc. And yet i simply couldn't allow it being "too long" to deter me from reviewing in my usual style. So here goes, my sped up unboxing, but more importantly, an in-depth, long-term and honest review video of the Ugreen HiTune TWS Earphones. Model #: WS100. I promise you it's worth the entire watch. Hopefully by the end, you'll not only have a pretty legit idea of what it feels like to own a pair (my primary goal), but once decided? Also how to get it for significantly cheaper than the current RRP... icon_idea.gif wink3.gif

Specifications
SKU: 80606
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Bluetooth Protocols: HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
Bluetooth Frequency: 2400MHz-2483.5MHz
Bluetooth Range: 10M / 33ft
Audio Codec: Qualcomm aptX, AAC, SBC
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20,000 Hz
Speaker Impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
Speaker Sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB at 1KHz
Microphone Sensitivity: 8dB
Earbuds Capacity: 2*60mAh
Charging Case Capacity: 300mAh 3.7V (1.11Wh)
Charging Limited Voltage: 5.25V
Charging Case Input: 5V=250mA
Charging Case Output: 5V=150mA

Official Ugreen HiTune TWS Earphones Description Page
Click Here or see my signature below to read my text review on the Ugreen Bluetooth 4.2 Transmitter & Receiver I used in this video review
Official Ugreen Shopee Malaysia Online Store
Official Ugreen Lazada Malaysia Online Store
UGREEN launches all-in-one 4-Port 65W GaN Charger, Fast charge 4 devices simultaneously.

Unfortunately the Ugreen 4 Port USB Type-A charger has been discontinued. So I'd recommend you checkout info on the GaN above. Remember to stay safe during this period. Thanks once again & have a great day. bye.gif
lyc1982
post Sep 8 2020, 10:05 AM

ExpectNoMercy
2,327 posts

i am using this ws100 now...

bluetooth to laptop for skype calls etc...

how to adjust the volume ?
i tried adjusting in laptop-sound setting, even till mute still same loudness..

thanks

This post has been edited by lyc1982: Sep 8 2020, 10:06 AM
TSvoncrane
post Sep 12 2020, 11:16 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Sep 8 2020, 10:05 AM)
i am using this ws100 now...

bluetooth to laptop for skype calls etc...

how to adjust the volume ?
i tried adjusting in laptop-sound setting, even till mute still same loudness..

thanks
Hey.. grats on the purchase.. Now with Windows, Skype and external bluetooth audio. Need troubleshoot a few things.
*Make sure that the volume slider being adjusted is that of the HiTunes and not the System's. Typically, left-clicking the sound icon should pop-up the current one. But there's also a pull-up arrow that allows you to select which playback device to adjust.
*Under the same settings as above..Check if there's a hands-free mode separate from just stereo mode. The Tronsmart Onyx Neo I'm currently battle-testing again, has this mode and I typically have to select it to use it for Skype/Teams calls.
*Check under "App volume and device preferences" as per image below... Confirm all's set and adjusted properly..
Attached Image
It's truly weird that moving the slider until mute and there's still audio. Forgive my late reply..
alvin855
post Oct 29 2020, 02:15 PM

5 posts

Have been watching ugreen hi-tune for some time..
Want to check how is the connecrion to windows. My cheap tws ia good on sound but whenever i paused video in pc for 1 mins, it get disconnected. Have to always reconnect.

I try turn off all related power saving aetting in pc.. still same..

Wondering hi tune have same issue?

This post has been edited by alvin855: Oct 29 2020, 02:27 PM
TSvoncrane
post Nov 2 2020, 12:49 PM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

QUOTE(alvin855 @ Oct 29 2020, 02:15 PM)
Have been watching ugreen hi-tune for some time..
Want to check how is the connecrion to windows. My cheap tws ia good on sound but whenever i paused video in pc for 1 mins, it get disconnected. Have to always reconnect.

I try turn off all related power saving aetting in pc.. still same..

Wondering hi tune have same issue?
Hi, the Ugreen HiTunes doesn't suffer from such issues.. I played audio for about an hour in between 5 minute long pauses.. No issue.
TSvoncrane
post Mar 27 2021, 09:24 AM

Noir et fier!
7,082 posts

Hey all.. Just updating that today the price of the HiTune earphones has dropped to RM69!!price of the HiTune earphones has dropped to RM69!! So grab it while it's still in stock.. thumbup.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by voncrane: Mar 27 2021, 09:44 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.73    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:56 PM