Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Digi Fans Club & Enquiries V18, Let's Inspire

views

fatimah_1305 P
post Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Probation
13 posts

Has anyone benefits from the Hari Gaji promotions? Seems like a monthly thing but I don't see much discussion from anyone who has used it.
Gold_Moderator
post Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Regular
1,006 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ May 26 2022, 09:34 PM)
I just check back all my SMS about this promotion

Date receive sms
user posted image

Date reload, i dunno transaction id can trace anything or not, but just censor it
user posted image

Date i received free data
user posted image

I just auto give me, maybe that time digi system no problem?
till now still no clue about my free 5gb. thought everything is done instantly.
PJng
post Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,088 posts

QUOTE(fatimah_1305 @ May 26 2022, 09:36 PM)
Has anyone benefits from the Hari Gaji promotions? Seems like a monthly thing but I don't see much discussion from anyone who has used it.
Huh, you just reply on between post
QUOTE(Gold_Moderator @ May 26 2022, 09:43 PM)
till now still no clue about my free 5gb. thought everything is done instantly.
I read faq say 2 days, so i just try reload
Then it just auto credit to me
Barricade
post Yesterday, 10:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,419 posts

Guys Digi prepaid next can send sms to 5 digit bank number? Like 62662

I won RM200 cashback from bank and I’m required to reply a short quiz to 62662. Im on Yoodo but stupid Yoodo cannot reply sms to that number. I need to port out tomorrow so I can answer before the competition deadline which is Monday 6pm

This post has been edited by Barricade: Yesterday, 10:52 PM
azhar75
post Yesterday, 11:45 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,899 posts

QUOTE(Barricade @ May 26 2022, 10:50 PM)

I won RM200 cashback from bank and I’m required to reply a short quiz to 62662. Im on Yoodo but stupid Yoodo cannot reply sms to that number. I need to port out tomorrow so I can answer before the competition deadline which is Monday 6pm
Only the non-MVNOs can have full features to special 5-digit access...

Me don't think u can make it by 6pm... but no harm to try...

Why don't use someone else number? Just need to reply something to 62662, right? So, any mobile number can reply to that quiz, right?

Another point to cautious, R U sure the RM200 cashback is legit? Could it be just random spam...? Later, after reply to that scam, we will get lots more spams incumming...

"Tahniah! Anda telah berjaya memenangi RM200 tunai. Sila balas "YA" ke 62662 utk tebus hadiah anda."
Barricade
post Today, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,419 posts

QUOTE(azhar75 @ May 26 2022, 11:45 PM)
Only the non-MVNOs can have full features to special 5-digit access...

Me don't think u can make it by 6pm... but no harm to try...

Why don't use someone else number? Just need to reply something to 62662, right? So, any mobile number can reply to that quiz, right?

Another point to cautious, R U sure the RM200 cashback is legit? Could it be just random spam...? Later, after reply to that scam, we will get lots more spams incumming...

"Tahniah! Anda telah berjaya memenangi RM200 tunai. Sila balas "YA" ke 62662 utk tebus hadiah anda."
The bank needs to know the reply is from me right? How can I use another number? Reply has to be from the registered phone number with bank. It’s legit from bank. I called the bank and checked.
azhar75
post Today, 12:11 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,899 posts

QUOTE(Barricade @ May 27 2022, 12:01 AM)
The bank needs to know the reply is from me right? How can I use another number? Reply has to be from the registered phone number with bank. It’s legit from bank. I called the bank and checked.
Just reply 1st using other phone while awaiting for the MNP-o... no harm to do this... Once the MNP completed, reply again...
MGM
post Today, 06:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
14,122 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by MGM: Today, 06:06 AM
YoungMan
post Today, 08:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,161 posts

QUOTE(Barricade @ May 26 2022, 11:50 PM)

Yes can. But the thing is you cannot know if you can be on time to port into Digi to reply that SMS.

QUOTE(azhar75 @ May 27 2022, 01:11 AM)
Just reply 1st using other phone while awaiting for the MNP-o... no harm to do this... Once the MNP completed, reply again...
But usually bank will not capture if it is not from the registered number. I may be wrong though
powerwoot
post Today, 11:35 AM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,864 posts

Hi, just got this sms. More internet quota but to be tied with 12month contract. Already check with the apps, no similar offer with this free 25GB, only received it by sms. Currently I am on D40 postpaid.
Attached Image
Barricade
post Today, 01:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,419 posts

QUOTE(YoungMan @ May 27 2022, 08:35 AM)
Yes can. But the thing is you cannot know if you can be on time to port into Digi to reply that SMS.
But usually bank will not capture if it is not from the registered number. I may be wrong though
I think can. Went to Digi Express this morning. Immediately they give me sim and arrange port out. Within 5 mins received email from Yoodo ask me to confirm my Port out. Now waiting for Yoodo to terminate my line, then i pop in Digi line.
nickloon
post Today, 01:42 PM

26 posts

Anyone know this plan? Unlimited call mean any network or only digi to digi? Sound like better than RM1/day offered by BOS unlimited internet previously.

user posted image
Boldnut
post Today, 01:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,142 posts

that price usually to all network except those speacial numbers 1-300, 1-800
YoungMan
post Today, 03:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,161 posts

QUOTE(powerwoot @ May 27 2022, 12:35 PM)
Hi, just got this sms. More internet quota but to be tied with 12month contract. Already check with the apps, no similar offer with this free 25GB, only received it by sms. Currently I am on D40 postpaid.
Attached Image
QUOTE(Barricade @ May 27 2022, 02:30 PM)
I think can. Went to Digi Express this morning. Immediately they give me sim and arrange port out. Within 5 mins received email from Yoodo ask me to confirm my Port out. Now waiting for Yoodo to terminate my line, then i pop in Digi line.
Did you look through the T&C? I also receive the SMS from time to time. Currently on old postpaid 38 with extra 1gb from 1PM to 7 PM daily.
powerwoot
post Today, 05:46 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,864 posts

QUOTE(YoungMan @ May 27 2022, 03:22 PM)
Did you look through the T&C? I also receive the SMS from time to time. Currently on old postpaid 38 with extra 1gb from 1PM to 7 PM daily.
already check, there are no mention about the 25GB as what they offer by sms.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2022 - 08:21 PM