Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

News MSI Mid-Year Promo is Happening, Free MSI Peripherals for Creator Laptops

views

TSMSI-NB
post Jul 1 2020, 11:11 AM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
120 posts

user posted image

After a long lockdown, MSI is happy that everything is opened-up again and wants you to stay productive more than ever!
For that, MSI will kick off with a Mid-Year Promo featuring our Creator laptops and AMD gaming models.

For the MSI Prestige models, new owners will get to own a limited edition MSI Stealth Trooper Backpack which is previously only available exclusively to our MSI GS66 owners.
The backpack features a redesign of our laptop backpacks and will satisfy the requirements of creators carrying their laptops and creation tools around. The deal is valid for Prestige 14 and Prestige 15 models.
MSI Modern line-up featuring budget creator options such as Modern 14, Modern 15 and AMD special offerings will also get to enjoy the promo too.
New buyers will get an MSI Wireless Mouse for portable and productivity use.

The AMD model of Modern 14 which features the brand new AMD Ryzen 5 4500U CPU.
That will start to be available soon and the owners will get to enjoy a free wireless mouse too for getting one of the AMD Modern 14!

As for the AMD CPU and GPU-equipped Alpha 15, new owners will not only get to enjoy the powerful performance coming from the fully-AMD-powered laptops but also a great bundle! New Alpha 15 owners will receive an exclusive AMD Thunderbird gaming headset and an exclusive Alpha Edition of Touch and Go card!
Now owning not only a rare laptop but also a limited edition of Touch and Go, how great the owner experience could even be starting from these?

The promotion starts from this Monday, the 22nd of June and lasts until the 12th of July. The new owners of the mentioned machines will be able to claim the gifts on the MSI Member Centre or from our promo landing page.

more info over here: https://my.msi.com/Promotion/2020midyear

This post has been edited by MSI-NB: Jul 1 2020, 11:12 AM
bibiWong
post Jul 1 2020, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
226 posts

Woots AMD Ryzen U-series ultrabook for under 3k

is this real life or is this fantasy

are malaysians not getting ripped off anymore drool.gif
SUSDJJD
post Jul 1 2020, 11:51 AM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(MSI-NB @ Jul 1 2020, 11:11 AM)
user posted image

After a long lockdown, MSI is happy that everything is opened-up again and wants you to stay productive more than ever!
For that, MSI will kick off with a Mid-Year Promo featuring our Creator laptops and AMD gaming models.

For the MSI Prestige models, new owners will get to own a limited edition MSI Stealth Trooper Backpack which is previously only available exclusively to our MSI GS66 owners.
The backpack features a redesign of our laptop backpacks and will satisfy the requirements of creators carrying their laptops and creation tools around. The deal is valid for Prestige 14 and Prestige 15 models.
MSI Modern line-up featuring budget creator options such as Modern 14, Modern 15 and AMD special offerings will also get to enjoy the promo too.

That will start to be available soon and the owners will get to enjoy a free wireless mouse too for getting one of the AMD Modern 14!

As for the AMD CPU and GPU-equipped Alpha 15, new owners will not only get to enjoy the powerful performance coming from the fully-AMD-powered laptops but also a great bundle! New Alpha 15 owners will receive an exclusive AMD Thunderbird gaming headset and an exclusive Alpha Edition of Touch and Go card!
Now owning not only a rare laptop but also a limited edition of Touch and Go, how great the owner experience could even be starting from these?

The promotion starts from this Monday, the 22nd of June and lasts until the 12th of July. The new owners of the mentioned machines will be able to claim the gifts on the MSI Member Centre or from our promo landing page.

Any news when Bravo 15 launching? Alpha 15 is pretty outdated already...
myshinyannulus
post Jul 1 2020, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

Planning to buy a laptop this week.. Really need info on when the Modern 14 series will be released
pikacu
post Jul 1 2020, 03:38 PM

male tag rosak
7,740 posts

interested where to buy it
stevenX
post Jul 1 2020, 04:55 PM

Regular
1,244 posts

webpage show 0 retailer ...
click into modern 14 product info .. webpage is r7 ..
can add ram ?
Spectreoutreach
post Jul 1 2020, 07:10 PM

Enthusiast
856 posts

user posted image

Cannot find modern 14 ? Got retailer carry the model at shoppe
chain56 P
post Jul 1 2020, 09:10 PM

Probation
4 posts

https://pictr.com/images/2020/07/01/7ap6KX.md.jpg

the only retailer i found that has the modern 14 b4mw model: https://ncs.com.my/product/msi-modern-14-b4...uma-14-fhd-ips/
is the retailer reliable and trustable?
myshinyannulus
post Jul 1 2020, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(chain56 @ Jul 1 2020, 09:10 PM)
the only retailer i found that has the modern 14 b4mw model: https://ncs.com.my/product/msi-modern-14-b4...uma-14-fhd-ips/
is the retailer reliable and trustable?
Yea I'm skeptical about this too... You can check this out tho: https://www.dell.com/en-my/shop/laptops-and...w516054101myw10
This new Dell just came out. More or less the same specs for RM 100 less.
chain56 P
post Jul 2 2020, 01:37 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(myshinyannulus @ Jul 1 2020, 09:27 PM)
Yea I'm skeptical about this too... You can check this out tho: https://www.dell.com/en-my/shop/laptops-and...w516054101myw10
This new Dell just came out. More or less the same specs for RM 100 less.
yeah.. but at least that is from dell official online store, so i think should be fine...
but the modern 14 on the other hand is listed on the MSI mid year promotion, and there is only 1 retailer selling, and the retailer says msi warehouse has ready stock, so i'm just here to confirm if msi really has the stock ready anot, since there's like no other retailer offering this model.
Eterman
post Jul 2 2020, 10:32 AM

Casual
489 posts

i am not so certain, that the alpha 15 120hz screen is 100% srgb, from reviews of notebookcheck and notebookspec thai, the 120hz is at 59% srgb.

maybe i'm wrong, and our local version uses a different better 120hz screen.
TSMSI-NB
post Jul 5 2020, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jul 1 2020, 11:51 AM)
Any news when Bravo 15 launching? Alpha 15 is pretty outdated already...
Most likely late July brows.gif

STAY HYPED
TSMSI-NB
post Jul 5 2020, 09:51 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(myshinyannulus @ Jul 1 2020, 12:48 PM)
Planning to buy a laptop this week.. Really need info on when the Modern 14 series will be released
It's out now!

Check out our MYSTore or our partner stores rclxms.gif
TSMSI-NB
post Jul 5 2020, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(stevenX @ Jul 1 2020, 04:55 PM)
webpage show 0 retailer ...
click into modern 14 product info .. webpage is r7 ..
can add ram ?
the one available now is r5
yes there are 2 ram slots

https://mystore.msi.com/product/modern-14-b...-ryzen-5-4500u/

r7 models coming soon

This post has been edited by MSI-NB: Jul 5 2020, 09:53 PM
TSMSI-NB
post Jul 5 2020, 09:54 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(chain56 @ Jul 2 2020, 01:37 AM)
yeah.. but at least that is from dell official online store, so i think should be fine...
but the modern 14 on the other hand is listed on the MSI mid year promotion, and there is only 1 retailer selling, and the retailer says msi warehouse has ready stock, so i'm just here to confirm if msi really has the stock ready anot, since there's like no other retailer offering this model.
Yes boss it's out on Friday just different retailers have different deployment speed.
rko1268
post Jul 5 2020, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(MSI-NB @ Jul 5 2020, 09:52 PM)
the one available now is r5
yes there are 2 ram slots

https://mystore.msi.com/product/modern-14-b...-ryzen-5-4500u/
r7 models coming soon
How about ryzen for modern 15?
TSMSI-NB
post Jul 7 2020, 05:55 PM