[ Standard ] · Linear+

> mods really fair

views

unknown warrior
post Jul 1 2020, 09:50 AM

15 Years Member /k/ ELDER
4,123 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 09:49 AM)
You 2 are really best buddies, chasing 1 another here in the forum even without knowing each other, so sweet....
that is bcos he's trying very very hard to get my attention. When I ignore him, the more he will provoke by slandering me just to get me to notice him.

What do you think? Should I completely ignore him?
ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 09:58 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 1 2020, 09:50 AM)
that is bcos he's trying very very hard to get my attention. When I ignore him, the more he will provoke by slandering me just to get me to notice him.

What do you think? Should I completely ignore him?
i think u should try, maybe for a week, see how it feels, the post will eventually overrun with other people's post anyway or just left hanging like that.

I don't think people (most anyway) will even bother to care as no one really knows you 2 in real life.

I for 1 just came here for the reading entertainment, some posts/comments/trolls are really hilarious, never really affected me in real life.
lurkingaround
post Jul 1 2020, 10:07 AM

Rule of Law
1,582 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 09:49 AM)
You 2 are really best buddies, chasing 1 another here in the forum even without knowing each other, so sweet....
Fyi, unknown warrior is from Calvary Church Damansara Hts, of the Charistismatic flavour. He is in his 50s and an elder/leader there = involved in church politics.? Hence he proclaimed himself as (a bossy) leader or "pastor" of his Church thread, instead of as a normal TS or servant of God.
....... IOW, he is a lawless TS of his Church thread, eg he encouraged and joined in debates, and then deleted those who opposed his Charismatic views(but he did not delete the Muslim troll, FLYING PANTIES). Seems, he and his clique of TS of the Church thread have a "religious political" agenda.

Outside of his Church thread, unknown warrior is a DAP/PH macai.

So, I know his online persona.

ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 10:15 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Jul 1 2020, 10:07 AM)
Fyi, unknown warrior is from Calvary Church Damansara Hts, of the Charistismatic flavour. He is in his 50s and an elder/leader there = involved in church politics.? Hence he proclaimed himself as (a bossy) leader or "pastor" of his Church thread, instead of as a normal TS or servant of God.
....... IOW, he is a lawless TS of his Church thread, eg he encouraged and joined in debates, and then deleted those who opposed his Charismatic views(but he did not delete the Muslim troll, FLYING PANTIES). Seems, he and his clique of TS of the Church thread have a "religious political" agenda.

Outside of his Church thread, unknown warrior is a DAP/PH macai.

So, I know his online persona.
but it's really between u and him right? even if we know him in real life, i'm not sure if it concerns most of the people here, or did i miss something where i need to hate as well? other than he is a lawless TS that deletes posts, and self proclaim 'pastor' or 'leader'

or are u saying that u want to shame him in purpose, and everyone to follow?

lurkingaround
post Jul 1 2020, 10:24 AM

Rule of Law
1,582 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 10:15 AM)
but it's really between u and him right? even if we know him in real life, i'm not sure if it concerns most of the people here, or did i miss something where i need to hate as well? other than he is a lawless TS that deletes posts, and self proclaim 'pastor' or 'leader'

Wherever I sense lawlessness, injustice and unfairness, I seek to expose those who practice them, eg unknown warrior, Namewee, Dr M, etc.

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jun 29 2020, 10:17 PM)
Nah...am still a student looking for an intern place...

Does this mean you joined LYN forum in 2006 when you were about 12 years old.? = you are inquisitive.?

PS - You should study what happened to BillCollector, a super-rich backslidden Christian.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Jul 1 2020, 10:30 AM
unknown warrior
post Jul 1 2020, 10:26 AM

4,123 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 10:15 AM)

As I've prewarned on this before, just becareful..this lurkingaround has a bit of mental problem, loves to assume things.
ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 10:32 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Jul 1 2020, 10:24 AM)
Wherever I sense lawlessness, injustice and unfairness, I seek to expose those who practice them, eg unknown warrior, Namewee, Dr M, etc.
I see...well, all the best to you....

Does this mean you joined LYN forum in 2006 when you were about 12 years old.? = you are inquisitive.?
Yes.

Yeah, I'd read about him, he is super rich right, haha, his story is really fascinating.

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 1 2020, 10:26 AM)
As I've prewarned on this before, just becareful..this lurkingaround has a bit of mental problem, loves to assume things.
Oh ok..i hope you 2 will make up sometime in the future....

This post has been edited by ClessRV: Jul 1 2020, 10:33 AM
unknown warrior
post Jul 1 2020, 10:59 AM

4,123 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 10:32 AM)
Yes.

Yeah, I'd read about him, he is super rich right, haha, his story is really fascinating.
but I think there has to be a limit somewhere. Else things will be chaotic.
ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 11:02 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 1 2020, 10:59 AM)
but I think there has to be a limit somewhere. Else things will be chaotic.
True, but it will die down sooner or later right, people will grow up, get married and have kids, doubt that will have much time lurking here, unless another pandemik and MCO happen.

This post has been edited by ClessRV: Jul 1 2020, 11:02 AM
unknown warrior
post Jul 1 2020, 11:03 AM

4,123 posts

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jul 1 2020, 11:02 AM)
True, but it will die down sooner or later right, people will grow up, get married and have kids, doubt that will have much time lurking here, unless another pandemik and MCO happen.
lol......people will grow up.....if that is true with everybody, the world should be better.

Some ppl just don't.
ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 11:05 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jul 1 2020, 11:03 AM)
lol......people will grow up.....if that is true with everybody, the world should be better.

Some ppl just don't.
Haha, ya, true also
lurkingaround
post Jul 1 2020, 11:34 AM

Rule of Law
1,582 posts

Yes.

QUOTE(ClessRV @ Jun 28 2020, 08:13 PM)
So what does the other thread has to do with this thread?

are u saying that the guy just come here for entertainment?

sure, everyone is welcome, it's an open forum after all no?

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jun 28 2020, 09:32 PM)
Exactly.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=97297577
Rules & Regulations for Serious Kopitiam

Threads in Serious Kopitiam subforum are threads where you may only post constructive and helpful comments.

Threads or posts pertaining to racial, religious, political or sexual issues are strictly prohibited in Kopitiam, Serious Kopitiam and its subforums. Generalizing statements targeted at any race / religion, fact or otherwise, are forbidden. Such discussions may instead be conducted at Real World Issues, and will be subject to strict moderation. The various religion group / fellowship threads in Serious Kopitiam are an exception to this rule as the threads serve as a place for people who share the same faith / belief to mingle peacefully. This means that no heated debates nor the questioning of each others' believes are allowed in the threads. Debates and sensitive questions about religion must be posted in Real World Issues.
QUOTE(fusionx @ Feb 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM)
Yes, KLboy92. Such threads are only meant for chatting and mingling among members. Debates are not allowed and should only be held in RWI.

Threadstarters have been vested with the power to delete comments. The onus is on the threadstarters to remove such comments to prevent the topics from being derailed.
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4199061
It seems, according to the Rules/"Laws" of SK, the Church thread is not open to everyone. Eg Muslims who want to ask questions about Christianity should go elsewhere or who want to debate with Christians should go to RWI.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Jul 1 2020, 11:35 AM
ClessRV
post Jul 1 2020, 11:40 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Jul 1 2020, 11:34 AM)
  https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=97297577
  https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4199061
It seems, according to the Rules/"Laws" of SK, the Church thread is not open to everyone. Eg Muslims who want to ask questions about Christianity should go elsewhere or who want to debate with Christians should go to RWI.
Yeah, seems like it
lurkingaround
post Jul 1 2020, 12:47 PM

Rule of Law
1,582 posts

Are you aware that BillCollector's last post and last active on this forum was on 24 May 2020, ie just after the birth of his twin babies (who were in NICU) in Shanghai.? = not normal of him to be MIA for so long. Wonder what happened to him and his twin babies.?

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Jul 1 2020, 02:59 PM
ikankering
post Jul 1 2020, 12:50 PM

30 posts

ts lejen.
TSFLYING PANTIES
post Jul 1 2020, 02:12 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Jun 30 2020, 05:33 PM)
So berapa percent dah warning
20 boss

soon to banhammer
QUOTE(kurangak @ Jun 30 2020, 05:44 PM)
warning naik?
20 naw

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Jun 30 2020, 07:03 PM)
my 1st ban is trolling in Cupid Corner

actually is other forumer trolling, i quote that troll post and make empty reply msg

then kene ban hammer

when i ask, he say replying without making reply = you are making that post yours, mean you are saying the same sentence / making the same post, thus you are trolling as well

a section without post count, and it's been a trend ppl do a lot like this, especially in kopitiam, and serious kopitiam as well, can easily find troll ppl, some of them quote serious offensive post but still no ban hammer even after i report them

since all this 3 section share similar rules and also no post count, so automatically i assume that is ok to do

mana tao kene ban hammer

my account 1st ban, without warning, and such widely used not-allowed practice (quote troll post) is not mention in lowyat forum rules (yes i read them all once ago)

until today i still have resentment towards lowyat forum mod/admin/boss here

dulu i got care and avoid ban to make my account record clean, mana tao terus kene ban without warning, even though i got zero ban before, for such no-big-crime trolling post

since then i no longer care about ban already, want troll then troll, want offensive then offensive, kene ban hammer then disconnect wifi, clear cache and cookies, restart router, make sure got new public ip address, then register new account to surf lowyat forum again until the suspension finish
lemme guess

kentangemas ban u?

QUOTE(ikankering @ Jul 1 2020, 12:50 PM)
ts lejen.
wub.gif
CyrusWong
post Jul 1 2020, 07:12 PM

Renge Miyauchi
1,395 posts

QUOTE(FLYING PANTIES @ Jul 1 2020, 02:12 PM)
kentangemas ban u?
lol took me awhile to digest who is that

i duwan direct challenge those mod la, ccp culture here, you teka yourself
TSFLYING PANTIES
post Jul 1 2020, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(CyrusWong @ Jul 1 2020, 07:12 PM)
lol took me awhile to digest who is that

i duwan direct challenge those mod la, ccp culture here, you teka yourself
laugh.gif laugh.gif

doesnt matter la