Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Where can I get a Huion tablet?

views

TSTeddysaur
post Jun 28 2020, 06:36 PM, updated 4y ago

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

I've decided that I would try Huion Kamvas Pro 16.

I believe they dont have any official physical store right?
So the only way to get it is definitely through online shopping.

And I found these:

1. https://shopee.com.my/HUION-Drawing-Monitor...5579.5704718176

2. https://shopee.com.my/HUION-Kamvas-Pro-16-G...5579.7101759916

These two links are actually from Shopee and from the same seller.
I believe it's legit considering for a fact that they claimed as Official Huion Shopee account.
But these are two different links with two different prices.
What's the difference?

Or should I just buy from official website?
https://store.huion.com/products/kamvas-pro-16

Obviously going this route means a little more expensive.

The reason why I'm asking is because:

1. I honestly dislike to buy things online especially when it comes to electronics stuffs.
2. I just dont want to get scammed
3. Or ended up buying a defected product etc that would make me feel really miserable.

I love some peace of mind.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid here.
I didnt just go through with the shopee because some comments mentioned that they seem to have problematic units
And I just dont like to deal with it.

So where do you guys get yours if any of you bought one.
Let me know, thanks.

Capt. Marble
post Jun 28 2020, 06:51 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

Would you settle for something more $$$ but can go to store and pick up yourself?

Wacom One at All IT Hypermart

Or BOSTO through Artist Hub in Lazada

This post has been edited by Capt. Marble: Jun 28 2020, 06:51 PM
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 28 2020, 06:59 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

QUOTE(Capt. Marble @ Jun 28 2020, 06:51 PM)
Would you settle for something more $$$ but can go to store and pick up yourself?

Wacom One at All IT Hypermart

Or BOSTO through Artist Hub in Lazada
well i look around some videos
and people seem to say huion kamvas pro is not bad
wacom cintiq too

but since huion kamvas a little cheaper and seems to be okay generally from other reviews
thats why i want to buy it
Capt. Marble
post Jun 28 2020, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Jun 28 2020, 06:59 PM)
well i look around some videos
and people seem to say huion kamvas pro is not bad
wacom cintiq too

but since huion kamvas a little cheaper and seems to be okay generally from other reviews
thats why i want to buy it
True... for that price, your can get the Huion 16 or a Wacom One which is actually smaller and less features sad.gif
I was looking at Bosto which seems to be getting better and better each year but still tailing Huion.

If you ask me, I would say Wacom->Huion->Bosto
It's actually a balance between budget and usage.

Careful of Bosto though, their model numbering are a bit weird, you have the Pen only, Pen with Touch, and even rechargeable Pen or passive pen.
Hope it's not so confusing with Huion.

Hope you get a good one and happy drawing biggrin.gif

altuser
post Jun 29 2020, 07:30 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

I can answer at least one question: the cheaper one does not include the adjustable stand.

Don't know what Huion is like, since I'm a through and through Wacom user. If I had to choose between it and a Cintiq, I'd still go for the Cintiq in the belief that Wacom's tablets are superior and worth the money. I might change my mind if I ever get to actually try out Huion's units.

As for Shopee, no experience there either...every time I tried to register on that platform it keeps giving me an error to "try again later", it doesn't look like Shopee wants my custom. Like you, I prefer to go through physical retail stores (where I got my Wacoms).
harriss
post Jun 30 2020, 12:17 PM

Casual
352 posts

go buy ni teddy https://www.lowyat.net/2020/215508/samsung-...-with-an-s-pen/
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 30 2020, 01:02 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

QUOTE(harriss @ Jun 30 2020, 12:17 PM)
eeee
i nak beli huion la
samsung for what ni blink.gif
mowlous
post Jun 30 2020, 01:52 PM

Casual
492 posts

Huion no official outlet here, on top of that you have to look for the international version one because china version does not support conversion.

On top of that malaysia don't recognize huion battery so don't be surprise if custom block your package.

That was my experience, if you can find someone here who did buy huion better ask them how to safely buy w/o any trouble like I face.
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 30 2020, 02:27 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Jun 30 2020, 01:52 PM)
Huion no official outlet here, on top of that you have to look for the international version one because china version does not support conversion.

On top of that malaysia don't recognize huion battery so don't be surprise if custom block your package.

That was my experience, if you can find someone here who did buy huion better ask them how to safely buy w/o any trouble like I face.
what do you mean by conversion?

also, did you buy from the official site https://www.huion.com/?
and is this where we can get the international one?

afie98120
betul kah this person said
hows your kamvas 13

This post has been edited by Teddysaur: Jun 30 2020, 02:31 PM
mowlous
post Jun 30 2020, 05:51 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Jun 30 2020, 02:27 PM)
what do you mean by conversion?

also, did you buy from the official site https://www.huion.com/?
and is this where we can get the international one?
afie98120
betul kah this person said
hows your kamvas 13
Means from the factory direct is chinese words only.

its the same website, but idk if its different factory or not. That price is way more expensive then what I use to see.

I try to buy back then, after roll card they send me email telling me that they can't deliver due to battery not able to cross malaysia and the software is regional lock (chinese only). Card return policy took two weeks before I get my money back.
Lurker
post Jun 30 2020, 05:55 PM

L U R K I N G
Group Icon
Elite
4,286 posts

i'm using Huion HS610 bought from Aliexpress, so far no issues.

But if u intent to buy a display tablet, just make sure the after sales support is there... if not sure headache
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 30 2020, 06:02 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

Damn this is going to be tough
I dont wish to spend almost 3k just for it
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 30 2020, 06:09 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Jun 30 2020, 05:51 PM)
Means from the factory direct is chinese words only.

its the same website, but idk if its different factory or not. That price is way more expensive then what I use to see.

I try to buy back then, after roll card they send me email telling me that they can't deliver due to battery not able to cross malaysia and the software is regional lock (chinese only). Card return policy took two weeks before I get my money back.
Hmm thats weird
Considering the fact that they put up a nice website and looking at as if trying to cater for the international market, why would these kind of things happened?

Ill try to ask them and let see how it goes.

Damn, i saw a lot of nice reviews for it from youtube and found that this brand to be wayyyyy cheaper than wacom cintiq or ipad pro.

Idk what other builds anymore now
I mean even teoh in youtube a singaporean also said it's good
But he suggest led to get from amazon so
mowlous
post Jun 30 2020, 06:59 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Jun 30 2020, 06:09 PM)
Hmm thats weird
Considering the fact that they put up a nice website and looking at as if trying to cater for the international market, why would these kind of things happened?

Ill try to ask them and let see how it goes.

Damn, i saw a lot of nice reviews for it from youtube and found that this brand to be wayyyyy cheaper than wacom cintiq or ipad pro.

Idk what other builds anymore now
I mean even teoh in youtube a singaporean also said it's good
But he suggest led to get from amazon so
My first choice was also buying huion ... after that e-mail I look for alternative ..... That is when I send e-mail to teoh YC from parkablogs ..... If that is the same guy then the advice I get from him was different back then, as he recommended me another alternative which is XP-PEN. Among all brand I'm pretty sure xp-pen is some what the cheapest back a year ago, with 50% discount I got my xp-pen star 06 at cheapest price that comes with free shipping, international language ready, arrive within two weeks, everything function well and quality expecially pen pressure and surface is as good as wacom. I've been using it since and its already almost 2 year this thing still function like new.

Idk about their latest screen base product because I didn't think to buy them now.

But if you are still looking for huion maybe look trough SG, as they have ppl bringing product over from there, last time when I first try to buy no business outlet base on SG.
TSTeddysaur
post Jun 30 2020, 07:15 PM

Socially cawkward 🦄
435 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Jun 30 2020, 06:59 PM)
My first choice was also buying huion ... after that e-mail I look for alternative ..... That is when I send e-mail to teoh YC from parkablogs ..... If that is the same guy then the advice I get from him was different back then, as he recommended me another alternative which is XP-PEN. Among all brand I'm pretty sure xp-pen is some what the cheapest back a year ago, with 50% discount I got my xp-pen star 06 at cheapest price that comes with free shipping, international language ready, arrive within two weeks, everything function well and quality expecially pen pressure and surface is as good as wacom. I've been using it since and its already almost 2 year this thing still function like new.

Idk about their latest screen base product because I didn't think to buy them now.

But if you are still looking for huion maybe look trough SG, as they have ppl bringing product over from there, last time when I first try to buy no business outlet base on SG.
Did u buy from here or what

https://www.xp-pen.com/

This post has been edited by Teddysaur: Jun 30 2020, 07:15 PM
mowlous
post Jun 30 2020, 07:34 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Jun 30 2020, 07:15 PM)

Yes I buy from their official website. Best product for beginners and mid lvl users. Very cheap when there is discount. For those not earning trough art yet the investment is small with great value to price. Function close to top end.
Nairobii P
post Jul 4 2020, 07:22 PM

Probation
3 posts

TFP Electrical TFP Electrical is committed to all of our clients, and look forward to working with you. Questions, comments or special requests? We would love to hear from you.
liquidsny
post Oct 4 2020, 06:48 PM

On my way
589 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Jun 30 2020, 07:15 PM)

So teddy what did you buy ? I also aiming kamvas 13
liquidsny
post Oct 4 2020, 10:23 PM

On my way
589 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Jun 30 2020, 06:59 PM)

Where did you buy your xp pen from? I just tried buying from xp-pen.com and they dont ship to malaysia
mowlous
post Oct 4 2020, 11:14 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(liquidsny @ Oct 4 2020, 10:23 PM)
Where did you buy your xp pen from? I just tried buying from xp-pen.com and they dont ship to malaysia
You should ask them. I presume because of cov-19 many tablet aren't shipping oversea now. I buy from the exact website like two years ago when they have discount on Star 06 series.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1271sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:19 PM