Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dating App, am i trying to hard ?, Dating App, am i trying to hard ?

views

Justin.Loong
post Jul 2 2020, 06:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 26 2020, 09:48 PM)
I matched with a girl on a dating app. We started off slow and we both responded to each other very slowly like a day or a few hours apart.
Soon, we exchanged social media and we chatted quite often.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Any ideas why she would not want to meet?
Do you think I'm trying to hard?
Should i keep my distance more?

Any girls are here? Just say if a girl is uninterested, why would she want to keep the friendship or conversation going.
If it was me, i rather let it die off.
I'm not asking any tips or ideas for her to like me. I'm just here to vent and maybe get others viewpoint.
QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Jun 28 2020, 06:18 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

it could be the timing you approach her for meet up is not at the best timing.. maybe healing from broken trust or she have trust issue regards to online dating..
as for her current preference of not getting into relationship, better get used to it, she might just want chats to go thru time and to curb her boredom..
best to move on.. if she doesn't reciprocate, best to move on and find someone that deserves you.
the more you try to get around her despite saying no to relationship, the more you feel frustration over your expectations.

Unfortunately, what ymc2303 is the bitter and hard truth. sad.gif cry.gif
Just move on, presevere and with luck, you might find someone much better and someone who appreciates and loves you more. wub.gif

This post has been edited by Justin.Loong: Jul 2 2020, 06:57 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:57 PM