Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dating App, am i trying to hard ?, Dating App, am i trying to hard ?

views

joeget97 P
post Jul 31 2020, 06:29 PM

Probation
16 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jul 10 2020, 06:52 AM)
Just like to update. The girl sort off asked me out actually indirectly.

I shared a viral video of a white guy in China singing a Chinese song on the road to her and she asked if i can sing as well.

I told her i'm really bad at singing. She asked me to learn this song. So we can sing when we visit the karaoke together. We also sort of made plans to met up when i come back to my hometown as i'm out of town on some project.

Not big development but at least i have a chance to impress her on the date. Maybe i was thinking too much when i made this thread and she is the kind that takes a long time to warm up with people before meeting.
That's good bro! Go for it! See what comes out of it then re-evaluate
Eisenmeteor
post Jul 31 2020, 11:34 PM

Night Ghost
1,471 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jul 10 2020, 06:52 AM)
Just like to update. The girl sort off asked me out actually indirectly.

I shared a viral video of a white guy in China singing a Chinese song on the road to her and she asked if i can sing as well.

I told her i'm really bad at singing. She asked me to learn this song. So we can sing when we visit the karaoke together. We also sort of made plans to met up when i come back to my hometown as i'm out of town on some project.

Not big development but at least i have a chance to impress her on the date. Maybe i was thinking too much when i made this thread and she is the kind that takes a long time to warm up with people before meeting.
Hopefully its legit for you. I'm healing from rejection, only day 5..sigh
FishnChipx
post Aug 19 2020, 04:07 PM

Enthusiast
988 posts

she just dont like you, but she dont have much friends. so... congrats, you are in her friend zone already

BLKH3
post Aug 19 2020, 10:49 PM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 26 2020, 09:48 PM)
I matched with a girl on a dating app. We started off slow and we both responded to each other very slowly like a day or a few hours apart.
Soon, we exchanged social media and we chatted quite often.

Now we chat almost everyday or every other day. She tells me some private stuff and I would say we can talk about a variety of stuff.
But the issue is this, I tried to ask her out twice but she did't want to met. I asked around month apart.
She did say that she does not want a relationship and she just wants to be friends. I can understand that and so be it.
The funny thing I think she dislikes me filtering with her and she never really flirts back.
Even causal flirting. Its kind of new to me because most girl i talk or talked to kind of like some causal flirting and getting praised.
I do not really flirt much when texting but once in awhile.

I felt that maybe she was loosing interest from our conversations as she taking way longer time to reply or reply late at night so we would minimize the time we can talk. I also feel like i'm the one trying to carry on the conversation some times. Its ok sometimes but not always.
So since I had this feeling, i started keeping my distance. I did not contact her for a few days.
Whenever this happens she would be the one to contact me with some funny story, meme or some random stuff. This has happen around 2 - 3 times.
We been talking for quite some time and its almost  a few months here and there.

I'm not a saint and started speaking to a few other girls from the dating app as she seem be disinterest in dating.
But personally feel like i don't enjoy talking to the others girls as much. It feels like i'm not giving my all when i talk to the other newer girls.
Over the months / years, i matched and made friends with a few girls. After chatting or meeting the feelings kind of dies off in a month. But she is the only one that i have continued talking so long over in chats. I wonder if truly like girl A.

Any ideas why she would not want to meet?
Do you think I'm trying to hard?
Should i keep my distance more?

Any girls are here? Just say if a girl is uninterested, why would she want to keep the friendship or conversation going.
If it was me, i rather let it die off.
I'm not asking any tips or ideas for her to like me. I'm just here to vent and maybe get others viewpoint.
It is totally OKAY to speak to other girls as long as you both are not committed to each other.

yungkit14
post Aug 20 2020, 07:49 AM

On my way
698 posts

Hello dating app is just an app fill with bots and some people unrealistic exprctation la unless you got good looks its a different story
w19
post Aug 20 2020, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 26 2020, 09:48 PM)
I matched with a girl on a dating app. We started off slow and we both responded to each other very slowly like a day or a few hours apart.
Soon, we exchanged social media and we chatted quite often.

Now we chat almost everyday or every other day. She tells me some private stuff and I would say we can talk about a variety of stuff.
But the issue is this, I tried to ask her out twice but she did't want to met. I asked around month apart.
She did say that she does not want a relationship and she just wants to be friends. I can understand that and so be it.
The funny thing I think she dislikes me filtering with her and she never really flirts back.
Even causal flirting. Its kind of new to me because most girl i talk or talked to kind of like some causal flirting and getting praised.
I do not really flirt much when texting but once in awhile.

I felt that maybe she was loosing interest from our conversations as she taking way longer time to reply or reply late at night so we would minimize the time we can talk. I also feel like i'm the one trying to carry on the conversation some times. Its ok sometimes but not always.
So since I had this feeling, i started keeping my distance. I did not contact her for a few days.
Whenever this happens she would be the one to contact me with some funny story, meme or some random stuff. This has happen around 2 - 3 times.
We been talking for quite some time and its almost  a few months here and there.

I'm not a saint and started speaking to a few other girls from the dating app as she seem be disinterest in dating.
But personally feel like i don't enjoy talking to the others girls as much. It feels like i'm not giving my all when i talk to the other newer girls.
Over the months / years, i matched and made friends with a few girls. After chatting or meeting the feelings kind of dies off in a month. But she is the only one that i have continued talking so long over in chats. I wonder if truly like girl A.

Any ideas why she would not want to meet?
Do you think I'm trying to hard?
Should i keep my distance more?

Any girls are here? Just say if a girl is uninterested, why would she want to keep the friendship or conversation going.
If it was me, i rather let it die off.
I'm not asking any tips or ideas for her to like me. I'm just here to vent and maybe get others viewpoint.
Bro, you are not her cup of tea as she refuse to meet up!

Anyway, you are free. You have Amazon Rainforest! Why you need to care about a girl please!

If you really want to meet her, just invite her for lunch or dinner in Marini's on 57! I dont think any Malaysian Girl refuse to turn out for this!

ZzZzz...
post Aug 21 2020, 08:36 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

this is why there's no pure friendship between male and female, given one party has the intention to like another one....

onionchong
post Sep 3 2020, 05:27 PM

47 posts

I think she's taken, just want companionship
lcs89
post Sep 4 2020, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

it is a fake account ... probably is a dude that chat with u by putting girl display photo ..
TSMissingSwimming P
post Sep 5 2020, 09:14 PM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(lcs89 @ Sep 4 2020, 02:26 PM)
it is a fake account ... probably is a dude that chat with u by putting girl display photo ..
We added each other on social media, i spoken to her on the phone and we have mutual friends.
So very sure not fake person. Haha

TSMissingSwimming P
post Sep 5 2020, 10:12 PM

Probation
19 posts

QUOTE(joeget97 @ Jul 31 2020, 06:29 PM)
That's good bro! Go for it! See what comes out of it then re-evaluate
Thanks for the wishes but i think its over, as im still stuck overseas and PKP just got continued till next year.
Me and the girl still talk like once a week, but the topics dont flow anymore.
I also started to loose interest to keep going and i believe its the same for her.

Probably will still meet her casually when i go back but casually.
Since I can say i spoke to her about various thing and more than what i have with my real friend over the months.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:17 AM