Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dating App, am i trying to hard ?, Dating App, am i trying to hard ?

views

ymc2303
post Jun 28 2020, 06:18 PM

Casual
397 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

it could be the timing you approach her for meet up is not at the best timing.. maybe healing from broken trust or she have trust issue regards to online dating..
as for her current preference of not getting into relationship, better get used to it, she might just want chats to go thru time and to curb her boredom..
best to move on.. if she doesn't reciprocate, best to move on and find someone that deserves you.
the more you try to get around her despite saying no to relationship, the more you feel frustration over your expectations.

nagasaran
post Jun 28 2020, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Well, for that online dating app, please not to put on a high return. Unless you are REAL handsome and SUGARDADDY, I could say.

A minimum of 2 weeks chatting and ask for a meetup is an experimental trial. If you're good looking (mean a clean FACE guy with a good profile), girls should very curious about you and looking forward to what would you do during the meetup.

I've been playing this game for almost 5 years and being single for 27 years, I only did manage to have my first GF.

So, you could see how low was the return as mine?
vitraminC P
post Jun 29 2020, 09:44 AM

Probation
8 posts

Maybe she feels like you are pushing for a relationship still since you flirt with her and she doesn't really want that so she just decided to slowly stop replying.

If she eventually ghosts you then probably not interested.
Mr.Ballz
post Jun 29 2020, 10:35 AM

46 posts

ts, delete her la. my pattern like this if woman gone cold or no reply me by 2-3 days i straight away delete her(i don't care if she looks like amber chia). Matches mean nothing. exchange contact liao fast fast ask out for date.

Only by dating you can tell, text flirt too much is pretty useless bro. The pooint of this app is match liao ask contact ask her out. not keep texting
TSMissingSwimming P
post Jun 29 2020, 11:14 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(vitraminC @ Jun 29 2020, 09:44 AM)
Maybe she feels like you are pushing for a relationship still since you flirt with her and she doesn't really want that so she just decided to slowly stop replying.

If she eventually ghosts you then probably not interested.
Actually, i nvr asked her to be in a relationship or even hint. We haven't even met face to face. I dont think can ever ask someone to be in a relationship if i haven't met them first in RL.
TSMissingSwimming P
post Jun 29 2020, 11:35 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Jun 28 2020, 06:18 PM)

it could be the timing you approach her for meet up is not at the best timing.. maybe healing from broken trust or she have trust issue regards to online dating..
as for her current preference of not getting into relationship, better get used to it, she might just want chats to go thru time and to curb her boredom..
best to move on.. if she doesn't reciprocate, best to move on and find someone that deserves you.
the more you try to get around her despite saying no to relationship, the more you feel frustration over your expectations.
I was thinking the same too. From what she told me she is not been in a relationship for quite some time.
But i wont know if she has a crush on someone atm.

Anyway, given up and not gonna pursue and out to find new people.
TSMissingSwimming P
post Jun 29 2020, 11:38 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(nagasaran @ Jun 28 2020, 09:53 PM)
Well, for that online dating app, please not to put on a high return. Unless you are REAL handsome and SUGARDADDY, I could say.

A minimum of 2 weeks chatting and ask for a meetup is an experimental trial. If you're good looking (mean a clean FACE guy with a good profile), girls should very curious about you and looking forward to what would you do during the meetup.

I've been playing this game for almost 5 years and being single for 27 years, I only did manage to have my first GF.

So, you could see how low was the return as mine?
Congrats, on your first girlfriend.
I guess dating apps is a numbers game.
lamevivi
post Jun 29 2020, 12:52 PM

24 posts

Bro, if you go there to find a gf. Find a girl who wants to find a bf also. Usually will instant click wan if got potential.

Most of the girls you are attracted to, either looking for friends or looking for better candidates. Measure yourself, take it slow, and fish around. If the girl is interested in you, it comes naturally and quite smooth pace one. Relax, yours might come one day. Remember to love yourself first for you to love others.
J1g54w
post Jun 29 2020, 05:24 PM

On my way
647 posts

Sounds like she really is only looking for a friend and nothing more than that. You need to look somewhere else for romantic relationships. And you should stop flirting with her or trying to get in her pants.

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 26 2020, 09:48 PM)
I matched with a girl on a dating app. We started off slow and we both responded to each other very slowly like a day or a few hours apart.
Soon, we exchanged social media and we chatted quite often.

Now we chat almost everyday or every other day. She tells me some private stuff and I would say we can talk about a variety of stuff.
But the issue is this, I tried to ask her out twice but she did't want to met. I asked around month apart.
She did say that she does not want a relationship and she just wants to be friends. I can understand that and so be it.
The funny thing I think she dislikes me filtering with her and she never really flirts back.
Even causal flirting. Its kind of new to me because most girl i talk or talked to kind of like some causal flirting and getting praised.
I do not really flirt much when texting but once in awhile.

I felt that maybe she was loosing interest from our conversations as she taking way longer time to reply or reply late at night so we would minimize the time we can talk. I also feel like i'm the one trying to carry on the conversation some times. Its ok sometimes but not always.
So since I had this feeling, i started keeping my distance. I did not contact her for a few days.
Whenever this happens she would be the one to contact me with some funny story, meme or some random stuff. This has happen around 2 - 3 times.
We been talking for quite some time and its almost  a few months here and there.

I'm not a saint and started speaking to a few other girls from the dating app as she seem be disinterest in dating.
But personally feel like i don't enjoy talking to the others girls as much. It feels like i'm not giving my all when i talk to the other newer girls.
Over the months / years, i matched and made friends with a few girls. After chatting or meeting the feelings kind of dies off in a month. But she is the only one that i have continued talking so long over in chats. I wonder if truly like girl A.

Any ideas why she would not want to meet?
Do you think I'm trying to hard?
Should i keep my distance more?

Any girls are here? Just say if a girl is uninterested, why would she want to keep the friendship or conversation going.
If it was me, i rather let it die off.
I'm not asking any tips or ideas for her to like me. I'm just here to vent and maybe get others viewpoint.
Sasuke95
post Jun 30 2020, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
272 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 29 2020, 11:38 AM)
Congrats, on your first girlfriend.
I guess dating apps is a numbers game.
his girlfriend gone not long ago, wrong time to congrats
CE|C93
post Jun 30 2020, 11:34 PM

Getting Started
210 posts

Same thing happened to me also.

My advice: Stop all interaction with her if you want more than just a friendship. because thats what she want, a friend only.

She might seems like very receptive to your chats but I can almost assure you nothing will comes out of this, since you are just texting her.

Go for others.
TSMissingSwimming P
post Jul 1 2020, 06:42 AM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(CE|C93 @ Jun 30 2020, 11:34 PM)

She might seems like very receptive to your chats but I can almost assure you nothing will comes out of this, since you are just texting her.

Not fun to be in the same boat.
I guess this was the main reason i made this tread.
There is also the fun from texting someone thats outside of your normal friend circle when you are bored or free and no further actions should be taken.

I have not told her and i dont think i will too. Its more like a crush then expecting more.
Yup and i'm not putting any hopes in it.
Justin.Loong
post Jul 2 2020, 06:51 PM

Casual
382 posts

QUOTE(MissingSwimming @ Jun 26 2020, 09:48 PM)
I matched with a girl on a dating app. We started off slow and we both responded to each other very slowly like a day or a few hours apart.
Soon, we exchanged social media and we chatted quite often.

Any ideas why she would not want to meet?
Do you think I'm trying to hard?
Should i keep my distance more?

Any girls are here? Just say if a girl is uninterested, why would she want to keep the friendship or conversation going.
If it was me, i rather let it die off.
I'm not asking any tips or ideas for her to like me. I'm just here to vent and maybe get others viewpoint.
QUOTE(ymc2303 @ Jun 28 2020, 06:18 PM)

Unfortunately, what ymc2303 is the bitter and hard truth. sad.gif cry.gif
Just move on, presevere and with luck, you might find someone much better and someone who appreciates and loves you more. wub.gif

This post has been edited by Justin.Loong: Jul 2 2020, 06:57 PM
Ironflame P
post Jul 2 2020, 07:21 PM

Probation
19 posts

From the look of it, it seems like this girl is no way interested in dating you. She has bee trying to tell you that indirectly. You met her on a dating app and she wants to be just friends. That is a very clear disqualification. One of the signs that a girl is not into you is when you are the one that has to keep the conversation going. Be kind to yourself and jsut call it quits.
ahwai
post Jul 3 2020, 11:53 AM

Casual
385 posts

DJ Khaled - Another One

Just another one

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th July 2020 - 07:45 AM