Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Here's an Interesting Tinder affair with a HK girl

views

TSpekak07
post May 27 2020, 08:02 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
112 posts

Come boys gather around lemme tell you a story, and you can help write and decide the path of this story.

Hopefully this is entertaining, or, it could be an old written story that I have not read.

I reactivated my tinder profile during MCO, out of boredom mostly. Any pretty face, hot bod, to the right you go.

Then I got matched with this very cute sweet looking girl. So some introduction about this girl after 3 days of chatting.

She's one year younger than me, which makes her 27. She is a Hongkie. She runs a bubble team (or beverage of some kind) store in Hong Kong. She is here in Malaysia to open up a new store. She is now staying with her uncle and aunty (migrated to Malaysia for quite some years already) while she's being locked down and cannot return home. Her best friend is running the business.

Okay we started casual conversation on Tinder and she requested to continue it on Whatsapp. So apparently she uses a Hong Kong Number.

Tell 1: The Hong Kong number, through Whatsapp status, I assume it's activated only on the 20th April 2020. And she uses an Anime avatar as her profile picture, apparently she claims she is an Anime avid.

Tell 2: I uploaded my contacts to FB Insta WeChat and no profile found on her. Line has it, but nothing to seek from that end.

The first few message exchanges she deliberately trying to check if I'm the one fishing, exclaims very strong rejection for Forex, Investment schemes, SP, FB da da daaaa......She claims that plenty come find her for those only she damn dulan... Maybe it's reverse psychology? Well played eh Niamacheebai.......Then I continued by praising her good looks for attracting fked up men trying to lay their hands on her.

Tell 3: Her mandarin damn China one, not the Cantonese type. U know if U know the difference between both. I sorta questioned that then she told me she has a grandmother in JiangXi and she resided there for some time, and her Mandarin is not bad.

I continued checking on her HK authenticity by throwing relevance to HK artists, dramas, politics, food, the virus and all that, but she seems the least interested.

Then, I plotted a half true story that my girlfriend cheated on me so I'm heartbroken and whatever along those lines. Eh.....she also similar experience sial, BF cheated on her too, making love to another girl in the apartment they stay. Tryin to breach through ma defense eh.

Of course I need to know more about her beverage business ah (so I can maybe try find relation to her), so I asked. Zero Information given.

Ask where she planning to expand in Malaysia, she say KLCC.

Tell 4: Malan also KLCC KLCC KLCC one. Stay also stay near KLCC when I ask where she staying with Uncle Aunty. Eh Malaysia also got Batu Cave, Seremban Siew Pao, Jalan Alor Makan Makan okay, don't go with KLCC all the time la diu.

Tell 5: She unmatched me on Tinder

So far no signs of scam actions yet la, but too many tells so far.

So my plan now is to fall in love with her and force her next moves.

Apakah cadangan kalian? Eh you guys can comment how to write the next chapter one leh...

Of course the obvious is to do a video call but I scared might throw an ultimatum then no game play edi.......
SUS2feidei
post May 27 2020, 08:04 PM

Ayam tatau, ayam virgin (c)
3,158 posts

wall of text

tl;dr
WCR
post May 27 2020, 08:06 PM

9 posts

niaseng piap only open tered la. chit chat abit straight pancut awal open tered liao mat7 content also tarak
Ayer
post May 27 2020, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

user posted image
l4nunm4l4y4
post May 27 2020, 08:08 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

Someone telling story about falling for a scammer?
This should be good MCO comedy.

Baru exchange texts in social media and you term it as affair? LOL.

This post has been edited by l4nunm4l4y4: May 27 2020, 08:11 PM
SUSexoticars
post May 27 2020, 09:43 PM

21 posts

My friend kena...nowadays scammers very clever, they play the long game , make friend with you first, talk casually, nothing about investment, or want borrow money..their trick is to gain your trust and confidence..once you fall for it, they will claim that they send you a gift, again very smart, you only need pay shipping for the "gift " which amounts to RM 3xx-5xx..small amount mah, ok pay la..then when you get the gift, its a cheap pasar malam kind of souvenir..

At first my friend didnt realise he kena scammed until i tell him this gift is a cheap thing and he overpaid for it..all because of he trusted and fell for this "girl"...

persona93
post May 27 2020, 09:43 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

k
emburrar
post May 27 2020, 09:44 PM

14 posts

ukekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekeke
tkh_1001
post May 27 2020, 09:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,547 posts

my friend always get china girls. anyone knows why they are there?

y500
post May 27 2020, 09:48 PM

Casual
330 posts

JerryTeh
post May 27 2020, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Tell her you support CCP..

even_steven
post May 27 2020, 09:54 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

QUOTE(pekak07 @ May 27 2020, 08:02 PM)

So my plan now is to fall in love with her and force her next moves.

What kind of BS plan is this?
delon85
post May 27 2020, 09:54 PM

Ad Astra
1,056 posts

Ask her if shes wumao or kachat

This post has been edited by delon85: May 27 2020, 09:55 PM
staind
post May 27 2020, 11:48 PM

Ain't Stopping Here
1,143 posts

Scam. Probably a burly or nerd looking guy behind the phone.
Mooneyes
post May 27 2020, 11:49 PM

Time heals
2,730 posts

Bubble team tu apa?
HyourinMaru
post May 27 2020, 11:53 PM

THORChad
502 posts

TLDR: TS being boring on Tinder, got unmatched, now want revenge.
trojandude
post May 27 2020, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

I'm sorry TS but you shouldn't be too hung up on a SINGLE MATCH. TALK TO MORE GIRLS

Also, unmatching on Tinder is common after you guys talk elsewhere. Why? I don't know. Happened a lot to me. Still banged.

I'm usually talking to multiple girls at once, and date multiple at the same time too. Why not? Keep your options open. Doesn't mean I don't want a relationship. I, like many people, want to choose the best for me too. Take your time.

This post has been edited by trojandude: May 27 2020, 11:59 PM
rd33
post May 27 2020, 11:59 PM

Enthusiast
868 posts

u have so many free times? at least the scammer is doing their job to get money la
butterkijen
post May 28 2020, 12:04 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

i aint reading all that shit what a loser
KitZhai
post May 28 2020, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
195 posts

QUOTE(emburrar @ May 27 2020, 10:44 PM)
ukekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekeke
Even ukeke tered is better