Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is its normal for Celcom postpaid..

views

JLA
post May 30 2020, 08:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,299 posts

QUOTE(destiny017 @ May 28 2020, 06:57 AM)
Ok la bill out liao only charge me 12/5-24/5 usage +stamp+ pass which is only rm63(tax included) rclxm9.gif
good to hear celcom already update their billing system.
quiksllver
post Jun 3 2020, 03:08 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(Damage_bug @ May 25 2020, 04:25 AM)
What to do. Malaysian telco always like that. Trying to deceive people and make unclear promo. Like last month i thought old celcom customers can get 50% discount if subscribe celcom mega. When i call customer service they said the 50% discount only for new customers.
Ur case is they confirmed to u ,only new user get...mine is i already is celcom user switched to that plan and hotline told me yes i get promo..afterward 2nd month bill came out shows no rebate! I have been cheated somemore..otherwise in the first place told me no rebate i already changed to a cheaper plan (not celcom)! Mine was from first gold to mega unlimited m.
dentalfloss
post Jun 4 2020, 10:20 PM

Casual
389 posts

If i go to a celcom shop and the phone i want is Out of stock (iphone 11 red) and the shop agree to order for me, do i need to pay deposit?
TSdestiny017
post Jun 4 2020, 11:30 PM

Zanza the Divine
727 posts

QUOTE(dentalfloss @ Jun 4 2020, 10:20 PM)
If i go to a celcom shop and the phone i want is Out of stock (iphone 11 red) and the shop agree to order for me, do i need to pay deposit?
That 1 i dont know leh , never buy phone at telco shop. hmm.gif
Oltromen Ripot
post Jun 5 2020, 05:57 PM

👍 999999 person Likes this member
3,796 posts

QUOTE(dentalfloss @ Jun 4 2020, 10:20 PM)
The following BlueCubes' experience all happened within same 1/2 day. My advice: go around to several stores and pretend to be stupid - ask them.

BlueCube Bayan Baru:
"Ada stock, tapi regardless encik tak layak walau pelanggan lama, masih kena bayar upfront walaupun FreePhone dan kita akan rebate."

BlueCube All Seasons:
"Tiada stok, tapi encik boleh masuk waiting list. Nanti kita akan call bila ada stok. Dan encik layak untuk FreePhone, tak perlu bayar apa-apa upfront."

Celcom Authorised Tesco Tengku Kudin (overheard handling another customer):
"Tiada stok, tapi kalau berminat boleh buat deposit sikit dan kita akan order, nanti kita akan call."

dentalfloss
post Jun 5 2020, 10:54 PM

Casual
389 posts

[quote=Oltromen Ripot,Jun 5 2020, 06:57 PM]
The following BlueCubes' experience all happened within same 1/2 day. My advice: go around to several stores and pretend to be stupid - ask them.

BlueCube Bayan Baru:
"Ada stock, tapi regardless encik tak layak walau pelanggan lama, masih kena bayar upfront walaupun FreePhone dan kita akan rebate."

BlueCube All Seasons:
"Tiada stok, tapi encik boleh masuk waiting list. Nanti kita akan call bila ada stok. Dan encik layak untuk FreePhone, tak perlu bayar apa-apa upfront."

Celcom Authorised Tesco Tengku Kudin (overheard handling another customer):
"Tiada stok, tapi kalau berminat boleh buat deposit sikit dan kita akan order, nanti kita akan call."

I went to an authorised dealer and was told to pay rm300 deposit and phone cn arrive in 10days. I went to the official celcom store and they put me in W/L without any deposit payment but told me nt sure when stock will
Arrive.
In the switch online store,most colors for iphone 11 are sold out.will iphone 11 stock be low in msia?

I called celcom outline to ask abt this and they said it depends on the store.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:41 PM