> Tun M merajuk already, throwing tantrum

views

unknown warrior
post May 24 2020, 02:17 PM

15 Years Member /k/ ELDER
4,084 posts

QUOTE(MyJimmy @ May 24 2020, 02:12 PM)
You still need to ask?
When you ask me what makes me qualify the same I ask you, what makes you qualify to teach me? smile.gif
MyJimmy
post May 24 2020, 02:34 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020, 02:17 PM)
When you ask me what makes me qualify the same I ask you, what makes you qualify to teach me? smile.gif
I hope more Church tered follower will see how arragont and how irresponsible you are. In this tered.. From here can see you're NOT fit to manage LYN Church tered. Christian follower....this potentially start of ajaran sesat cult like what lurkingaround was saying if this is not be prevented.

I know you will delete if we post all this in your church tered... But maybe one can PM those in the church tered to see the risk of you managing the only church tered in Lyn.
unknown warrior
post May 24 2020, 02:42 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(MyJimmy @ May 24 2020, 02:34 PM)
I hope more Church tered follower will see how arragont and how irresponsible you are. In this tered.. From here can see you're NOT fit to manage LYN Church tered. Christian follower....this potentially start of ajaran sesat cult  like what lurkingaround was saying if this is not be prevented.

I know you will delete if we post all this in your church tered... But maybe one can PM those in the church tered to see the risk of you managing the only church tered in Lyn.
That's the problem with you. You keep going merry go round when you are challenged. So what happen next, you just keep doing character assasination, bcos that is all you can do.

So again I ask you, what makes you qualify to teach me? Still want to avoid answering that?

I've already explained to you, our Christian fellowship thread is not a place for people to attack one another.

You can see lurkingaround's character. He likes to do that, despite people trying to offer reconciliation.

If you try to ignore that fact, then you have no case, seriously to say anything.

Now you are throwing the word Ajaran sesat. I can see your pattern. Cannot answer -> terus make accusation.

Very typical, no wonder you and lurkingaround quite compatible with each other.

You want me to be serious, then you answer me seriously. What makes you qualify to teach me? Can answer or not?

When u say I'm arrogant, you should weight carefully on what you accuse me of, when it's not true, you are the one being arrogant in slandering.
Arrogant in ignoring the fact, arrogant in character assasination. You throw all kind of accusations, saying me teaching opposition political influences when non happen.

YOU the one arrogant.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: May 24 2020, 02:59 PM
MyJimmy
post May 24 2020, 03:12 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020, 02:42 PM)
That's the problem with you. You keep going merry go round when you are challenged. So what happen next, you just keep doing character assasination, bcos that is all you can do.

So again I ask you, what makes you qualify to teach me? Still want to avoid answering that?

I've already explained to you, our Christian fellowship thread is not a place for people to attack one another.

You can see lurkingaround's character. He likes to do that, despite people trying to offer reconciliation.

If you try to ignore that fact, then you have no case, seriously to say anything.

Now you are throwing the word Ajaran sesat. I can see your pattern. Cannot answer -> terus make accusation.

Very typical, no wonder you and lurkingaround quite compatible with each other.

You want me to be serious, then you answer me seriously. What makes you qualify to teach me? Can answer or not?

When u say I'm arrogant, you should weight carefully on what you accuse me of, when it's not true, you are the one being arrogant in slandering.
Arrogant in ignoring the fact, arrogant in character assasination. You throw all kind of accusations, saying me teaching opposition political influences when non happen.

YOU the one arrogant.
Not my problem anymore... Be ready to answer when one by one from your tered asking you on this..
unknown warrior
post May 24 2020, 03:14 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(MyJimmy @ May 24 2020, 03:12 PM)
Not my problem anymore... Be ready to answer when one by one from your tered asking you on this..
That's just you. not your problem but like to make it a problem

Say don't care but behind the scene care enough to slander.

Whatever it is, your words always change and inconsistent.
lurkingaround
post May 24 2020, 03:26 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM)
While you conveniently left this provocative remark out

Yes, I agree with thomasthai. In short, we should look for the truth of God/Jesus in Scripture, which is not subjective truth but objective truth - the object is God/Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Saviour/Messiah/Prophet. (Cf; the New Age philosophy or the Me, Me and Me philosophy) .......

Why are you being deceitful here? you say you only post scripture but in your sweeping statement you conveniently hinted something else?

If you are sincere in posting "only" scriptures why make an attack above?
QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020 @ 12:06 PM)
Imagine, unknown warrior sees his offering me an insincere conditional apology as him offering me grace. What a joke.! As if I and other mature Christians whose posts were unjustly deleted by him at his Church thread, need his grace. We only need the grace of God/Jesus Christ.

This proves uw is unrepentant, sees evil as good and good as evil and likely also sees himself as an always-right false god capable of offering people grace.(2THESSALONIANS.2:3-4) .......

ISAIAH.5:20 = 20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

No more good days for you.
QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020, 01:54 PM)
On 1 hand you claim you made a non implied attack towards me (your words to Thomas) and on another hand you blatantly attack me on (hpergrace/Antinominianism, Word of Faith and Prosperity Gospel)

You should think for yourself if you are the one who is being sincere. If I were to challenge you, prove it, can you prove your claims on me?

Don't just accuse without proving your accusations, any evil person can do that.

Indeed, woe to those who call good as evil.
It is evident you are a consummate liar, practice lawlessness and know next-to-nothing about God's Law and the Prophets, as spoken by Him in the Old Testament.

Again, you lie by saying that I claimed or admitted I made a non implied attack towards you in my reply to thomasthai (quoted by you, above) which you had unjustly deleted. The truth is, I did not make any personal attack towards you in my reply to thomasthai, implied or non-implied. More like you had a delusionary persecution-complex that I was attacking you.

Your reputation at /kopitiam as a DAP/PH macai is quite low, what more at the Church thread in Serious Kopitiam.

The Law of God commands me to sometimes apply the law of ni4ni towards unjust, self-righteous and abusive persons like you, the TS of his Church thread, ie after you had done wrong to me, (eg by unjustly deleting my posts by using lies, false accusations, self-delusions, etc).
....... God's Law is similar to how governments fine or jail convicted MCO/lockdown breakers, road bullies, rapists and robbers, and execute or kill convicted murderers.(ROMANS.13) Or do you think you can abuse mature Christians on the Church thread without any pushback or repercussions/retaliation from them.? Your unjust attacks/abuse shall be returned by them with just attacks/abuse, wherever possible. Let God be the judge between you and me/others. .......

DEUT.19: = 18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you. 20 And those who remain shall hear and fear, and hereafter they shall not again commit such evil among you. 21 Your eye shall not pity: life shall be for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: May 24 2020, 03:37 PM
lurkingaround
post May 24 2020, 03:49 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

QUOTE(MyJimmy @ May 24 2020, 03:12 PM)
unknown warrior is mostly unteachable wrt the Word of God or Bible because he is like the self-righteous and proud Pharisees who had murdered Jesus Christ on the Cross. Those mature Christians who tried to teach or correct him at his Church thread got most of their posts deleted by him = a form of abuse by him, until they gave up and mostly left the Church thread.

Fortunately, at /kopitiam, unknown warrior, a DAP/PH macai, got "abused" or criticized bertubi-tubi by other forummers until he has to leave /kopitiam most of the time = divine retribution of ni4ni.? Eg .......

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4964409 - Unknown warrior mana mahu letak muka ni, Kena kantoi - May 19 2020

https://www.google.com/search?biw=980&bih=4...HY_nBr8Q4dUDCAs

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: May 24 2020, 04:11 PM
MyJimmy
post May 24 2020, 05:33 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020, 03:49 PM)
unknown warrior is mostly unteachable wrt the Word of God or Bible because he is like the self-righteous and proud Pharisees who had murdered Jesus Christ on the Cross. Those mature Christians who tried to teach or correct him at his Church thread got most of their posts deleted by him = a form of abuse by him, until they gave up and mostly left the Church thread.

Fortunately, at /kopitiam, unknown warrior, a DAP/PH macai, got "abused" or criticized bertubi-tubi by other forummers until he has to leave /kopitiam most of the time = divine retribution of ni4ni.? Eg .......

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4964409 - Unknown warrior mana mahu letak muka ni, Kena kantoi  - May 19 2020

hmmm....well...let's ask him then.

unknown warrior can I post all of this remark in your church tered..i promise i would not make any changes in any post. i will leave it as it is...and you will not delete the post...my objective is to get other church tered follower opinion perhaps they can help to get somebody who qualified to help you manage the only Church Tered in LYN. since you are really interested to be the admin in that tered. my intention is good. I'm not commenting on what your faith and belief but I guess managing the only Church tered in the largest social forum in the country carries a big burden and heavy responsibility. and it seam you need help.

How is it? you down with it?

unknown warrior
post May 24 2020, 08:39 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020, 03:26 PM)
Why are you being deceitful here? you say you only post scripture but in your sweeping statement you conveniently hinted something else?

It is evident you are a consummate liar, practice lawlessness and know next-to-nothing about God's Law and the Prophets, as spoken by Him in the Old Testament.

Again, you lie by saying that I claimed or admitted I made a non implied attack towards you in my reply to thomasthai (quoted by you, above) which you had unjustly deleted. The truth is, I did not make any personal attack towards you in my reply to thomasthai, implied or non-implied. More like you had a delusionary persecution-complex that I was attacking you.

Your reputation at /kopitiam as a DAP/PH macai is quite low, what more at the Church thread in Serious Kopitiam.

The Law of God commands me to sometimes apply the law of ni4ni towards unjust, self-righteous and abusive persons like you, the TS of his Church thread, ie after you had done wrong to me, (eg by unjustly deleting my posts by using lies, false accusations, self-delusions, etc).
....... God's Law is similar to how governments fine or jail convicted MCO/lockdown breakers, road bullies, rapists and robbers, and execute or kill convicted murderers.(ROMANS.13) Or do you think you can abuse mature Christians on the Church thread without any pushback or repercussions/retaliation from them.? Your unjust attacks/abuse shall be returned by them with just attacks/abuse, wherever possible. Let God be the judge between you and me/others. .......

DEUT.19: =  18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you. 20 And those who remain shall hear and fear, and hereafter they shall not again commit such evil among you. 21 Your eye shall not pity: life shall be for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
This just prove you have comprehension problem that lead all the problem right now.

When I say a non implied attack that means a NON implied attack and you comprehend it as personal attack.

You got reading problem. No wonder you could not understand anything.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: May 24 2020, 08:40 PM
unknown warrior
post May 24 2020, 08:42 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020, 03:49 PM)

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4964409 - Unknown warrior mana mahu letak muka ni, Kena kantoi  - May 19 2020

Kantoi ape benda. Read the very last of that thread.

The TS kept quiet.

You got problem reading?
lurkingaround
post May 24 2020, 09:48 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM)
On 1 hand you claim you made a non implied attack towards me (your words to Thomas) and on another hand you blatantly attack me on (hpergrace/Antinominianism, Word of Faith and Prosperity Gospel) ....
QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM)

DEUT.19: =  18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you. 20 And those who remain shall hear and fear, and hereafter they shall not again commit such evil among you. 21 Your eye shall not pity: life shall be for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020, 08:39 PM)
This just prove you have comprehension problem that lead all the problem right now.

When I say a non implied attack that means a NON implied attack and you comprehend it as personal attack.

You got reading problem. No wonder you could not understand anything.
You got posts-quoting problem above and you falsely accuse me of having reading problem.?

What is implied attack.?
What is non-implied attack.?

In our case, the former is understood by most people as indirect personal attack, and the latter as direct personal attack. Seems, you also have an English vocabulary problem.

What is non-governmental organization.?
What is governmental organization.?

Both are organizations, one is non-governmental, the other is governmental. Similarly, in your case, both are attacks, one is non-implied, the other is implied.

So, the problem lies with you, not with me.

lurkingaround
post May 24 2020, 10:01 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 24 2020, 08:42 PM)
Kantoi ape benda. Read the very last of that thread.

The TS kept quiet.

You got problem reading?
You kena kantoi. Read the very first post of that thread.

What you said about Tun M is not true, ie you said Tun M will honor his promise to Anwar. Did he.? .......

QUOTE(bani_prime @ May 19 2020, 06:12 PM)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCOHZAyv1w

Saya pun tak suka dap, saya tak suka anwar - mahathir

But one great macai once said

user posted image
TS kept quiet does not mean you are right. Maybe TS was ignoring your rubbish or argumentative post. Seems you are maybe self-delusional when others do not reply to your post. You got delusion problem.?

Now read the very last post of that thread which also applies to you, .......

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ May 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM)

QUOTE(bigwolf @ May 20 2020 @  11:45 AM)

Done it before, it was painful the first few times for her, but the trick is, you have to loosen the sphincter muscles. After that I don't have to ask oledi, she's the one who wants me to give it to her  brows.gif

So no need to jelly or wat, I know you like kena semburit, and its a pleasure ripping your ass wide and bloody... but you're just not my type ok  console.gif

kesian see his godhero dear leader kena ass rape By mamak so hard
end up himself delusional.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: May 24 2020, 10:09 PM
MyJimmy
post May 24 2020, 10:18 PM

9 posts

[quote=lurkingaround,May 24 2020, 10:01 PM]

What you said about Tun M is not true, ie you said Tun M will honor his promise to Anwar. Did he.? .......
TS kept quiet does not mean you are right. Maybe TS was ignoring your rubbish or argumentative post. Seems you are maybe self-delusional when others do not reply to your post. You got delusion problem.?

end up himself delusional. [/quote]

[/quote]

laugh.gif laugh.gif you add ajer bani_prime...he takut already... laugh.gif
unknown warrior
post Yesterday, 09:05 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020, 09:48 PM)
You got posts-quoting problem above and you  falsely accuse me of having reading problem.?

What is implied attack.?
What is non-implied attack.?

In our case, the former is understood by most people as indirect personal attack, and the latter as direct personal attack.  Seems, you also have an English vocabulary problem.

What is non-governmental organization.?
What is governmental organization.?

Both are organizations, one is non-governmental, the other is governmental. Similarly, in your case, both are attacks, one is non-implied, the other is implied.

So, the problem lies with you, not with me.
QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 23 2020, 12:26 PM)
....... Fyi, I was making a general statement to thomasthai, not a sweeping statement

Yes you have reading problem lurkingaround, and not only that, you have problem of diffrentiating basic words as well. The post above is an example. You don't even know general statement is the same meaning as sweeping statement.

No wonder you couldn't understand what I wrote on non implied attack. You think it's the same as personal attack when it's not.

It's not that I'm trying to pick on you for this but there is no apple to apple communication between me and you. When I talk apple, you understand it as orange.

There's just too many misunderstanding that leads to your assumptions.

When you have this problem, you tend to off tangent which is why your post are deleted in Christian fellowship thread. You assume things that people don't say.

Now you know the reason why.

So for this you get all butthurt and you persecute me publicly? laugh.gif

There is something that is just not right with you.

unknown warrior
post Yesterday, 09:06 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020, 10:01 PM)

Go read Kadir Jassin public statement. He is Tun M mouth piece.

It's written in there, he intended to hand over.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Yesterday, 09:06 PM
lurkingaround
post Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Regular
1,165 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 24 2020 @ 10:01 PM)

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ May 25 2020, 09:06 PM)
Go read Kadir Jassin public statement. He is Tun M mouth piece.

It's written in there, he intended to hand over.
No need to read public statement from a 3rd-party like Kadir. Just read Tun M's own public statement when he assumed the office of PM7 in May 2018, ie Tun M stated he would hand over power to Anwar after 2 years, ie in May 2020. Why Tun M changed his statement in Dec 2019 to hand over power to Anwar only after the APEC meeting in Nov 2020 and then he suddenly resigned as PM7 on 24 Feb 2020 for non-urgent reasons.?. By suddenly resigning, Tun M did not help to ensure Anwar would take over from him as PM8. Why.? = because Tun M stated privately (but his audio leaked publicly) that he did not like Anwar and DAP since Day 1.

Like the last post by darth5zaft said, bigwolf and you are delusional.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/p...after-two-years - PM Mahathir says he will honour agreement to hand power to Anwar after two years - Sep 3, 2018.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/503135 - 10 Dec 2019
''''''' Mahathir, 94, told Reuters in an interview that he would not hand over before a summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) countries that Malaysia is to host in November, but could be ready after that.

“I made a promise to hand over and I will, accepting that I thought that a change immediately before the Apec summit would be disruptive,” Mahathir said. '''''''

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Yesterday, 10:11 PM
unknown warrior
post Yesterday, 10:20 PM

4,084 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ May 25 2020, 10:10 PM)
No need to read public statement from a 3rd-party like Kadir. Just read Tun M's own public statement when he assumed the office of PM7 in May 2018, ie Tun M stated he would hand over power to Anwar after 2 years, ie in May 2020. Why Tun M  changed his statement in Dec 2019 to hand over power to Anwar only after the APEC meeting in Nov 2020 and then he suddenly resigned as PM7 on 24 Feb 2020 for non-urgent reasons.?. By suddenly resigning, Tun M did not help to ensure Anwar would take over from him as PM8. Why.? = because Tun M stated privately (but his audio leaked publicly) that he did not like Anwar and DAP since Day 1.

Like the last post by darth5zaft said, bigwolf and you are delusional.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/p...after-two-years - PM Mahathir says he will honour agreement to hand power to Anwar after two years - Sep 3, 2018.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/503135 - 10 Dec 2019
''''''' Mahathir, 94, told Reuters in an interview that he would not hand over before a summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (Apec) countries that Malaysia is to host in November, but could be ready after that.

“I made a promise to hand over and I will, accepting that I thought that a change immediately before the Apec summit would be disruptive,” Mahathir said. '''''''

No need to read 3rd party like Kadir?

I think everybody already know the reason why Tun M resigned.

Try to keep up with the news.

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.82    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 12:21 AM