Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Remotasks - Online Work From Home (Job Provider - IT)

views

TSeileenthg P
post May 15 2020, 09:17 AM, updated 2w ago

Probation
0 posts

Name of Company: Remotasks

Role: Remotasker (Data labelling)

Remuneration: Depends on type, difficulty and quality of work. Pay per task. Could pay from 0.01USD to 3 USD per task from experience.

Requirements: Must have good internet connection. Good command of English is preferred (but it's fine if you don't). Must have PayPal account to receive your payment.

Contact Person: WhatsApp: 011-52388260(Eileen) or Discord:eileenthg#8725

More info here:

Remotask is an online work platform where you help label data to train Artificial Intelligence.
Tasks vary by difficulty, time, and system requirements, but the general are as follows:

Language [<1 hour, low system requirement, most computers can do]
-Categorization
-Text Highlighting
-Transcription**

2D[1-4 hours, medium system requirement]
-Image Annotation
-Image Segmentation(Recommended use drawing tablet)
-Video Annotation

3D [>4 hours, needs beefy computer, HIGHEST PAY]
-Lidar Annotation**
-Lidar Segmentation

**Currently good paying jobs are Dragonfruit Menu under Transcription, and all LiDAR Annotation tasks.

Online training will be provided before starting any tasks.
We also have a Discord server, for small updates such as payouts, currently available tasks, and live support.
There are also online training bootcamps being organised these few weeks.

The Remotask team are currently looking to expand their operations to other countries, including Malaysia. With that they launched the RemoStars program (which I am part of) to have existing taskers recruit people from their own country.
They keep track of the progress of our recruitment with referral links, but, I understand that no referral links are allowed here.

disclaimer they give 5USD to both referral and referrer the moment the referral earns 10USD on their platform

So.. yeah. For your sign-up to be counted towards my RemoStar progress you do have to sign up through my referral link. If you want it you can contact me through the contact info above. (I'm not active on LYN).
Or, you may register yourself on their official website: www.remotask.com and contact me if you have any questions about their platform. There are no disadvantages to doing so.

user posted image
user posted image
TSeileenthg P
post May 15 2020, 09:22 AM

Probation
0 posts

REMOTASK BOOTCAMP HERE! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/work-from-home...ts-105049644314
TSeileenthg P
post Aug 1 2020, 07:57 PM

Probation
0 posts

Hello, idiot me forgot I made this post, and have been wondering why I kept getting random friend requests. (you need to be friends with a person if you want to message him/her if you're not in the same server)

So I guess the roundabout way is to set up a server then have you message me directly. Here's the invite link. https://discord.gg/xMvcrAd

**I will no longer be accepting friend requests. Please contact me from the server. Thank you 🙏**
TSeileenthg P
post Aug 1 2020, 08:01 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(eileenthg @ Aug 1 2020, 07:57 PM)
Hello, idiot me forgot I made this post, and have been wondering why I kept getting random friend requests. (you need to be friends with a person if you want to message him/her if you're not in the same server)

So I guess the roundabout way is to set up a server then have you message me directly. Here's the invite link. https://discord.gg/xMvcrAd

**I will no longer be accepting friend requests. Please contact me from the server. Thank you 🙏**
Oh, and apparently because I'm on probation I can't edit. Will edit the information back in when I leave probation I suppose...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th August 2020 - 10:39 PM