Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is there an option to turn off notifications?, replies and tags.

views

SUSNed_Fromthenorth
post May 14 2020, 08:42 AM, updated 4y ago

Tezos till you Bezos
640 posts

I love posting and commenting here, but sometimes what I hate is getting message after message of people of debating me on shit that's not even supposed to be a debate. Like many people on the internet, I have a hard time letting moronic comments go, and I frustrate myself all day giving undue attention to people and their terrible and incorrect opinions. I'd much rather be able ignore these useless comments, and pick and choose when to hear what I expect to be a civil discussion with sane people.

I suggest this because people are dicks online and I don't want to have to be alerted to their nonsense unless I have to be. Posts can get tons of replies, comments can get tons of replies; posts can attract shit-level comments, comments can attract shit-level comments; people don't want to be bothered at all with replies to at all and it make sense sometimes.

I know we're all having fun shitcommenting to each other. But the reason I recommended this feature is because sometimes I say something honest and contributive that is nevertheless unpopular, and I get roped into debates that I don't want anything to do with.Sometimes I just want to forget about the time everyone thought I was an asshole for having an opinion, Not to mention the hundreds of replies comments get in popular threads.

This post has been edited by Ned_Fromthenorth: May 14 2020, 08:59 AM
TruboXL
post May 16 2020, 09:29 PM

Over 900 useless posts
984 posts

Time to beef up "Ignore User" function maybe?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.74    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:22 AM