3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

She minds my body size ( skinny ), Hear me out

views

TSSotsotzaii
post May 14 2020, 12:24 AM, updated 4y ago

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

So I met a girl recently, she's tall, like 175cm tall, due to her genes, so we get along pretty well, i would even say very well, we hit it right off the bat, she even expressed that she felt like we known each other for a long time, now before i go any further, this is not some kind of kids puppy love, and we both are really taking time to know each other, anyway, we met today for the first time, yes i know it's MCO, but surprisingly we live literally 1 street opposite of each other, so we met and talked in the car, so she is quite straight forward and told me that she minds my body size because i'm skinny, and she really hope i could gain weight and at least have some meat, now of course at this point, she's not wrong, she can't be wrong for voicing out what she thinks, I'm "probably" everything she is looking for, except my body size.

She told me that people kept saying that if u love someone, u accept their everything, but for her, she admitted that she is not that type. She do mind, so now I'm posting this thread, mainly to ask for what opinions do I have ? What should i do or go about it ? I'm skinny yes, but I'm trying to gain weight also for my own good, not just because I met her. As of now, we are hitting off really well, we both expressed our feelings that we feel comfortable with each other, it's not her fault that she would think and mind my body size, and I don't know if I can do anything to change that ( other than gaining weight ) or her mindset, but for me I'm taking one step at a time, I made it very clear to her, and to each other as well, so we both knows we are taking one step at at time, but yeah she said she rather tell me this now first, rather than later, which I appreciate it. Other than my body size, there is literally no issue between us, so that's why I'm figuring where should I go from here ?
noobz4ever
post May 14 2020, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

Eat morer!!!!
precept66
post May 14 2020, 12:34 AM

Regular
1,054 posts

Tell her MCO makes you skinny, previously you've 6 packs. laugh.gif
Btw eat more and wish you well.
razgriz_0087
post May 14 2020, 12:42 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

Start exercising your body. It will help you appetite and building your muscle and gaining weight.
TSSotsotzaii
post May 14 2020, 09:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(precept66 @ May 14 2020, 12:34 AM)
Tell her MCO makes you skinny, previously you've 6 packs.  laugh.gif
Btw eat more and wish you well.
I tell her that, it definitely makes her laugh, but won't change her mindset bro hahahaha

QUOTE(razgriz_0087 @ May 14 2020, 12:42 AM)
Start exercising your body. It will help you appetite and building your muscle and gaining weight.
I am a regular badminton player, used to play competitively, but now I just play 2-3 times a week, but due to MCO, I literally have not play badminton for months, I'm eating a decent portion, but once I'm full, I just cant starve anymore food though.
Pewufod
post May 14 2020, 09:30 AM

Regular
1,481 posts

first day tell you this already
wonder whats for the next time
WaCKy-Angel
post May 14 2020, 09:31 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ May 14 2020, 12:24 AM)
So I met a girl recently, she's tall, like 175cm tall, due to her genes, so we get along pretty well, i would even say very well, we hit it right off the bat, she even expressed that she felt like we known each other for a long time, now before i go any further, this is not some kind of kids puppy love, and we both are really taking time to know each other, anyway, we met today for the first time, yes i know it's MCO, but surprisingly we live literally 1 street opposite of each other, so we met and talked in the car, so she is quite straight forward and told me that she minds my body size because i'm skinny, and she really hope i could gain weight and at least have some meat, now of course at this point, she's not wrong, she can't be wrong for voicing out what she thinks, I'm "probably" everything she is looking for, except my body size.

She told me that people kept saying that if u love someone, u accept their everything, but for her, she admitted that she is not that type. She do mind, so now I'm posting this thread, mainly to ask for what opinions do I have ? What should i do or go about it ? I'm skinny yes, but I'm trying to gain weight also for my own good, not just because I met her. As of now, we are hitting off really well, we both expressed our feelings that we feel comfortable with each other, it's not her fault that she would think and mind my body size, and I don't know if I can do anything to change that ( other than gaining weight ) or her mindset, but for me I'm taking one step at a time, I made it very clear to her, and to each other as well, so we both knows we are taking one step at at time, but yeah she said she rather tell me this now first, rather than later, which I appreciate it. Other than my body size, there is literally no issue between us, so that's why I'm figuring where should I go from here ?
wtf dude where is the girl that ask u to move in with her? MCO not even ended u already done? pfffff u were like dead serious about that too.

it seems like puppy love or perhaps just crush or feeling of wanting/wanted that u want and not real love.

anyway u sound like ukeke

This post has been edited by WaCKy-Angel: May 14 2020, 09:32 AM
V429
post May 14 2020, 09:32 AM

1,002 posts

Just to share my experience, when I was courting my wife back then she also mentioned She wished I had a more broader shoulder (I am quite skinny as well). Even so, in the end I won her over and we got married.

Having said so definitely no harm to build up your body size. If you so plan to do so, at least show her you are putting effort in this, and hopefully she cares about your effort more than the result.
arifLR
post May 14 2020, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

exersizing and eating well is crucial for everyone. dont matter who is telling you ff tht you need to put on some meaat.

bright side is, if all goes south, youve got a body to show for.

as for your relationship with her, its a good open communicative relationship. but be weary that sometimes being too blunt may hurt too. just keep that in mind.

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 09:31 AM)
wtf dude where is the girl that ask u to move in with her? MCO not even ended u already done? pfffff u were like dead serious about that too.

it seems like puppy love or perhaps just crush or feeling of wanting/wanted that u want and not real love.
Everyone sounds like Ukeke in anything relationship posts. hahaha. Ukeke spoiled the market dy.
eyerule
post May 14 2020, 09:38 AM

my cow died, it slipped on a banana skin
1,024 posts

if you're skinny and you think you are eating more, that's not enough. eat even more. exercise while you're at it, if not you'll just get fat. instead of 1 chicken rice add chicken, do 1 chicken rice add 2 chicken.

good luck
TSSotsotzaii
post May 14 2020, 10:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 10:36 AM)
What if she sees your D later and say its too small? Do you need to enlarge your D ?
Nope, I'm good with it. I'm mainly trying to gain weight due to my own benefit, not her. Before I met her, I'm already working on gaining weight.
1mr3tard3d
post May 14 2020, 10:59 AM

Enthusiast
809 posts

so we both knows we are taking one step at at time
no issue then
don't quite understand your concern since you already decides to gain weight

QUOTE(V429 @ May 14 2020, 09:32 AM)
hopefully she cares about your effort more than the result.
+1

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 10:36 AM)
What if she sees your D later and say its too small?
This is legit, better know her preference in advance too since she cares about size

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 09:31 AM)

good catch

will probably see a new thread before he gains weight
WaCKy-Angel
post May 14 2020, 11:12 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ May 14 2020, 10:42 AM)
Nope, I'm good with it. I'm mainly trying to gain weight due to my own benefit, not her. Before I met her, I'm already working on gaining weight.
and what is your weight and height?

better yet why not show photo for us to see?
TSSotsotzaii
post May 14 2020, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 11:12 AM)
and what is your weight and height?

better yet why not show photo for us to see?
I'm 55 KG 171 CM. Sorry I don't feel comfortable sharing my photo out in the public.
hungheykwun
post May 14 2020, 11:34 AM

Regular
1,058 posts

tell her she's fat and ask her to do something about it.
WaCKy-Angel
post May 14 2020, 11:39 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ May 14 2020, 11:32 AM)
I'm 55 KG 171 CM. Sorry I don't feel comfortable sharing my photo out in the public.
And how old are u?

A quick BMI check shows u are still at normal weight, almost below under weight but need to see photo only can determine whether u look fugly or not
TSSotsotzaii
post May 14 2020, 12:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 14 2020, 11:39 AM)
And how old are u?

A quick BMI check shows u are still at normal weight, almost below under weight but need to see photo only can determine whether u look fugly or not
I'm 26. Yeah I'm almost under weight, used to be only 45 1-2 years ago, did gained some weight. Err I don't think i fugly or not have anything to do with this thread or the question at hand ?
WaCKy-Angel
post May 14 2020, 12:21 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ May 14 2020, 12:04 PM)
I'm 26. Yeah I'm almost under weight, used to be only 45 1-2 years ago, did gained some weight. Err I don't think i fugly or not have anything to do with this thread or the question at hand ?
So whats the question?
niel82
post May 14 2020, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

iya, dont worry bout tat. i was once 55kgs when i was at your age.. 15 yrs later.. added 30 kgs.. tell her u'll eventually gain tongue.gif
J1g54w
post May 14 2020, 01:17 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

Date her. Finish whatever she cannot finish, confirm you will gain size.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:12 AM