Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Corruption allegation inspired from racial hatred

views

alhelmy
post Today, 12:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,141 posts

QUOTE(cshong @ May 25 2020, 11:13 PM)
Most of old issues also current issues, because they are still remain unresolved. It is the responsibilities of the current government to resolve it. And yet, we see nothing done by the government to resolve it.

Corruption issue must be tackled. But, if someone (e.g. you, ts, and other PN supporters, etc) trying to turn corruption issue into racial issue just for the sake of divert attention (e.g. by opening this thread), our efforts of fighting against corruption will be useless. So, the citizens should not open this type of forum thread, and should not allow this type of tactic to success.
Exactly, the old issues are also current issues or unresolved issues which is how Mr Thomas is still relevant. I don't see how any PN supporters turn corruption into a racial issue, it cannot be a racial one since both majority and minority is involved in corruption. You can be sure that MACC is doing their job, and you can help with stopping corruption too.

cshong
post Today, 12:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,742 posts

QUOTE(alhelmy @ May 26 2020, 12:05 AM)
Exactly, the old issues are also current issues or unresolved issues which is how Mr Thomas is still relevant. I don't see how any PN supporters turn corruption into a racial issue, it cannot be a racial one since both majority and minority is involved in corruption. You can be sure that MACC is doing their job, and you can help with stopping corruption too.
Thomas is not relevant anymore because he is not a member current government. Najib's step son freed when the country is under the current government's ruling so the current government is fully responsible. Thomas was not responsible for that.

This thread is an example of how PN supporters trying to turn corruption issue into racial issue, and using racial to divert attention. This thread is the evidence.

You claimed that MACC is doing their job, right? So, I am waiting for them to arrest and charge current ministers in federal government. Please don't disappoint me.

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 01:13 AM