5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Closed, Close

views

labamba
post May 18 2020, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

Imho she’s not wife material.. unless you don’t mind a trophy wife.

Money is one thing.. which i cannot brain why u want to give.. then demand bmw sommor?
Just gives off a vibe that she will leave u in a heartbeat if your income depletes or something bad happens to you healthwise.

Suggest u test her by saying you having cashflow problems these 2 months and need the amount u passed her previously to roll temporarily. See is she is willing to help u out.. should tell u something about her

This post has been edited by labamba: May 18 2020, 04:19 PM
stephdreamcloud
post May 19 2020, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(shark89 @ May 13 2020, 04:58 AM)
Hi all forumer, hoping all reading this in good health and condition.

Just want to ask your opinion about reality of woman. Is it normal a woman asking money form man even they know that that man will be his husband in future? like in my situation, she asking me to give more thank RM6k every month, apparently I manage to fulfil that request. so here, i just thinking maybe she want to secure his life before she get into marriage. sometime i just wonder either she love me or my money. any one get idea for me to test her love towards me or advise on this
As a woman, I don’t think this is normal or right as well. But if u willingly give, without communicating ur true feeling about it, how would she know? If u wana be in this relationship for long, both of u have to communicate openly about what both of you want and expect from each other and whether that’s ok to both of u. Otherwise, from what I usually observe, it won’t end pretty.
ymc2303
post May 19 2020, 10:22 PM

On my way
592 posts

if your woman test your love on how many money/materialistic item you spend on them, ditch them. that's not true love.
i'm just thinking maybe your woman ask your money to pay for her shopaholic addiction.. don't put all your eggs into a single basket. if she double cross you, regret would be too late.
tanakimura8
post May 21 2020, 05:24 PM

49 posts

i will support the opinion that she might just want more attention, and when she doesn't get it. that is the only way for her to express some love and care for herself....
Intrigue
post May 22 2020, 05:18 PM

L O W Y A T E R
3,917 posts

LoL 6k... I wouldn't do that
SUSDaylight2018
post May 23 2020, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

Silly guy
Give money to her in return for nth
RUI
post May 24 2020, 01:20 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

Anybody that cares for you, will know what it will cost you to earn that 6K...For some people; it's only an hour or two...that not demanding at all. But for many others; the cost him 9-12 hours a day for a month to foot

Her demand hopefully is proportional to what it cost you...

This post has been edited by RUI: May 24 2020, 01:21 PM
Bdeee
post May 28 2020, 01:34 AM

20 posts

So let me get this straight, you're giving away 6k per month and you're getting nothing back besides some attention? In my opinion this seems like the worst kind of investment any guy can make. Even younger sugarbabies in their twenties ask half of that amount and you get physical intimacy. Think twice bro
tkh_1001
post May 28 2020, 02:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,547 posts

6k for marriage savings is odd considering youre an 80k a month guy. But then this sounds like cool story
precept66
post May 28 2020, 03:13 AM

Regular
1,054 posts

>>>>>bump in to this story..hoho.

She wants RM6k/mth and subsequently a Beemer, and she's not even your wife yet. (And also no piap). Have you been taking some wrong medicine all this while ?

This is a potential bomb going to happen on your face soon if you don't stop this. I know friend with RM30k/mth also their wife never demand like she's Capricorn.
ZzZzz...
post May 28 2020, 08:13 AM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

6k? how ur gf spend on 6k first?

if she put into a saving account that got your name...then congratz, she planning to have future with u...

if she wasted all 6k...u can kiss her goodbye
Captain89
post May 28 2020, 04:30 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(ZzZzz... @ May 28 2020, 08:13 AM)

if she put into a saving account that got your name...then congratz, she planning to have future with u...

From this situation, is very obvious
StorMx
post May 29 2020, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

6k per month? she houswife?
SUSsynapse*!
post Aug 2 2020, 01:08 AM

29 posts

An epic fool this one
SUSrenomahans
post Aug 2 2020, 11:15 AM

On my way
523 posts

TS better create a company and issue EA form salary 6k a month

at least you can claim deduction

Jokes aside, this is very abnormal.
TS got ability to earn so much can pay 6k a mth to fiancée but don't have enuf brain capacity to figure out that she is a gold digger ?
shinjite
post Aug 2 2020, 11:38 AM

�ŞħĬΩĵΐŦ��
All Stars
19,176 posts

From the get go it is ridiculous. You told us she is a business woman, why would she want that 6k for then? Plus right after she knows how much you earn, ridiculous.
ZachhJ P
post Aug 2 2020, 06:55 PM

Probation
21 posts

QUOTE(kkkw80 @ May 13 2020, 08:09 AM)
Sorry to say, I think she’s a gold digger. My wife never demanded money from me, in fact she helped share the family expenses equally when our salary almost the same.

Even now when I earn more than her, I pay for most expenses but she still help out to pay some such as 1/3 for a new bigger property we just bought.
Up!

This is usually the case bro, or number 3 said earlier maybe she i s a sugarbaby, but you dont realise it.. Like maybe she says to you that shes interested in marriage and all then when the actually comes for tying the knot, she says no and finds someone else.. instead of like this might as well just officially declare her as a sugar baby la bro or find someone who is better for you, not someone whos gonna suck your blood instead of sucking your ...

ZachhJ P
post Aug 2 2020, 06:57 PM

Probation
21 posts

QUOTE(ZzZzz... @ May 28 2020, 08:13 AM)

very true, but chances are shes just sucking your bank account dry while having fun behind your back
w19
post Aug 19 2020, 02:56 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(shark89 @ May 13 2020, 04:58 AM)
Hi all forumer, hoping all reading this in good health and condition.

Just want to ask your opinion about reality of woman. Is it normal a woman asking money form man even they know that that man will be his husband in future? like in my situation, she asking me to give more thank RM6k every month, apparently I manage to fulfil that request. so here, i just thinking maybe she want to secure his life before she get into marriage. sometime i just wonder either she love me or my money. any one get idea for me to test her love towards me or advise on this
Bro, give RM1k to RM2k ok as pocket money, not RM6k per month! You are not look like ATM!

Beside that, did you know some mistress (Model) dont even have pocket money! Free Stay, Free Transport, Free Food, Free Drink, Free Party, Free Petrol.......but no free money!

At the end, not for girl above 25 years old as I dont like mummy type!

This post has been edited by w19: Aug 19 2020, 03:05 AM
waghyu
post Aug 19 2020, 03:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,389 posts

QUOTE(w19 @ Aug 19 2020, 02:56 AM)
Bro, give RM1k to RM2k ok as pocket money, not RM6k per month! You are not look like ATM!

Beside that, did you know some mistress (Model) dont even have pocket money! Free Stay, Free Transport, Free Food, Free Drink, Free Party, Free Petrol.......but no free money!
I would even give credit card. Just pamper them and make sure worth it.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:27 PM