[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kena fired

views

Mrsaitama
post May 14 2020, 06:50 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ May 12 2020, 11:16 PM)
12 year already they feed you. Not fair to say they screw people.
Feed ?? ahahahha must be baby boomer gen. Its a farking salary, not free feeding. 12 years working, agree to reduce salary then still get retrenchment. Now can see why ppl never LOYAL to a company. ITS a FARKING USELESS. Love your job, not the company.
waghyu
post May 14 2020, 09:43 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

QUOTE(Mrsaitama @ May 14 2020, 06:50 AM)
Feed ?? ahahahha must be baby boomer gen. Its a farking salary, not free feeding. 12 years working, agree to reduce salary then still get retrenchment. Now can see why ppl never LOYAL to a company. ITS a FARKING USELESS. Love your job, not the company.
Still need to be grateful, for what have been given. Be mindful and be wise. Most of the job also not really function of the worker capability, mostly about employer giving you the opportunity to work there.
MakNok
post May 14 2020, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,072 posts

I have been saying all this while.
Now company will do paycut 1st as much as possible...and then Kaboom...
Retrenchement on the New Salary....hahaha

lalakiki
post May 14 2020, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
187 posts

TS, most important is, try to get related department like labour department to advice 1st before take any action...
TS0501024
post May 25 2020, 05:51 PM

Casual
310 posts

so update:

spoke to labour office in Subang. they only handle cases rm2k and below. so gave me a phone number for another dept. super nice lady and very helpful. she said:-

1. yes this falls under unfair dismissal
2. very unfair for 1.5mth compensation after working 13years
3. can write surat bantahan (which is actually a negotiation letter stating why you think you should be compensated further)
4. if co refuse to nego, can make official report (but co has right to withdraw all offers and face you in court. 50-50 situation)
5. written the nego letter giving 2 option. up from 1
5mth to 3 mth compensation, or maintain compensation and receive some asset (looking at rm15k rendering rig which can help in my industry)
6. GM said will share with top top management (which i think means no chance la)
Salary
post May 25 2020, 06:57 PM

On my way
521 posts

QUOTE(0501024 @ May 25 2020, 05:51 PM)
so update:

spoke to labour office in Subang. they only handle cases rm2k and below. so gave me a phone number for another dept. super nice lady and very helpful. she said:-

1. yes this falls under unfair dismissal
2. very unfair for 1.5mth compensation after working 13years
3. can write surat bantahan (which is actually a negotiation letter stating why you think you should be compensated further)
4. if co refuse to nego, can make official report (but co has right to withdraw all offers and face you in court. 50-50 situation)
5. written the nego letter giving 2 option. up from 1
5mth to 3 mth compensation, or maintain compensation and receive some asset (looking at rm15k rendering rig which can help in my industry)
6. GM said will share with top top management (which i think means no chance la)
Thanks for the update. May I know what is the minimum compensation per year of service for a permanent staff according to the labour law?
TS0501024
post May 25 2020, 07:31 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Salary @ May 25 2020, 06:57 PM)
Thanks for the update. May I know what is the minimum compensation per year of service for a permanent staff according to the labour law?
it seems there isnt a standard. even the office said by right a safe estimate is take years served ÷ 2 . example me ia 13 yrs, ÷2 = 6.5 mth. however she did mention take into consideration what the co offers and have to see economic situation. lastly she said its very important to read your contract properly to see if youre covered under certain acts
airtawarian
post May 25 2020, 07:36 PM

Casual
467 posts

Your case would fall under industrial court. Pls file Your case within 60 days from the date of dismissal. Your chances of getting compensation is very high from personal experience.

Normally the court will award compensation (Your monthly wages) in lieu of reinstatement from the date of termination until date of award. (1-3 years) depending on Your case. My Client 1 got 75k Another 130k.
Salary
post May 25 2020, 07:49 PM

On my way
521 posts

QUOTE(0501024 @ May 25 2020, 07:31 PM)
it seems there isnt a standard. even the office said by right a safe estimate is take years served ÷ 2 . example me ia 13 yrs, ÷2 = 6.5 mth. however she did mention take into consideration what the co offers and have to see economic situation. lastly she said its very important to read your contract properly to see if youre covered under certain acts
Ah okay, that’s a fair estimate. I’m sorry for your current situation, TS. I’m sure things will get better.

QUOTE(airtawarian @ May 25 2020, 07:36 PM)
Your case would fall under industrial court. Pls file Your case within 60 days from the date of dismissal. Your chances of getting compensation is very high from personal experience.

Normally the court will award compensation (Your monthly wages) in lieu of reinstatement from the date of termination until date of award. (1-3 years) depending on Your case. My Client 1 got 75k Another 130k.
Did the company pay as per the judicial outcome? Roughly how much did the legal fees cost and was this also paid for by your client’s company?

airtawarian
post May 25 2020, 07:56 PM

Casual
467 posts

QUOTE(Salary @ May 25 2020, 07:49 PM)
Ah okay, that’s a fair estimate. I’m sorry for your current situation, TS. I’m sure things will get better.
Did the company pay as per the judicial outcome? Roughly how much did the legal fees cost and was this also paid for by your client’s company?
The company has the option to file For judicial review against the decision by industrial court or pay Full compensation as decided by the court. Legal fees would be <20k Depending on the complexity of the case and case to case basis. You should discuss the total costs involve. On one hand your case will be ongoing and receive money. On the other hand you Already started your new job. So eventually employee is the one getting both benefits.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th July 2020 - 09:21 PM