Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis silent calls

views

TSshaktiv8
post May 8 2020, 07:51 PM, updated 4y ago

Casual
363 posts

Hey guys, anybody notice that if you make calls in a relatively fast pace, like redialling a number that is going to voicemail, the 4th or 5th call will have no dial tone or voice from the other side.

When this happens the timer still goes off and the other end can still hang up or decline.

I first saw this issue in December but Maxis said it was as issue with iOS 13 and not Maxis. But they issue has come back.

Anyone else facing this silent call issue ??
Veanne P
post May 19 2020, 04:26 PM

Probation
12 posts

QUOTE(shaktiv8 @ May 8 2020, 07:51 PM)
Hey guys, anybody notice that if you make calls in a relatively fast pace, like redialling a number that is going to voicemail, the 4th or 5th call will have no dial tone or voice from the other side.

When this happens the timer still goes off and the other end can still hang up or decline.

I first saw this issue in December but Maxis said it was as issue with iOS 13 and not Maxis. But they issue has come back.

Anyone else facing this silent call issue ??
It happened to me before. Actually I have lots of problems with Maxis and I’m using iPhone XS Max. One of the problem that I faced recently; iPhone cannot detect the SIM card. Every time I call in to Maxis center, the feedback I get was always my iOS problem. I changed my SIM card twice. The same thing still happen. Then every time I have to made a trip to Apple store to ask /check/double confirm. And the result, nothing’s wrong with my phone. I’ve tried using my friends telco (digi, Umobile and Celcom) to do some testing. Nothing’s wrong. No problem at all. Conclusion, Apple and Maxis hated each other. =_=||| they don’t get along well.
CyFrozenFoods
post May 20 2020, 08:14 AM

45 posts

Recently I face this problem also. Called to customer service, they ask me to reboot my phone. So how after reboot seem okay, but few days later its come back again.... doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:09 AM