Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vitamin D3, Vitamin D3

views

TSHoover
post May 2 2020, 02:49 PM, updated 4y ago

24 posts

Hi, I have bought the extra of the Vitamin D3 2000 IU for my wife’s pregnancy journey and we had a beautiful baby girl last week. As the Vitamin D3 is vital for some of the lady who is trying to get conceive, I try not to throw away the extra that I have bought which could be pretty costly selling in Malaysia. I willing to let go any price that you offer and passing over to you around MK, segambut area.

The expire date is 10/2020 and I have 3 bottle extra, only 1 bottle per person.

Please Pm and god bless for anyone who is TTC.

user posted image
rinsedpie
post May 17 2020, 07:28 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(Hoover @ May 2 2020, 02:49 PM)
Hi, I have bought the extra of the Vitamin D3 2000 IU for my wife’s pregnancy journey and we had a beautiful baby girl last week. As the Vitamin D3 is vital for some of the lady who is trying to get conceive, I try not to throw away the extra that I have bought which could be pretty costly selling in Malaysia. I willing to let go any price that you offer and passing over to you around MK, segambut area.

The expire date is 10/2020 and I have 3 bottle extra, only 1 bottle per person.

Please Pm and god bless for anyone who is TTC.

user posted image
hope you have a good buyer. might i advice that in malaysia, our levels of VitD3 (ie cholecalciferol, i will refer to this name herefafter( is not a major issue. We have (wayyy too much) sun and its impact on the lower epidermis (where the majority of your cholecalceferol comes from), are very effecitive. Also, if you are chinese and therefore have a very fair skin, you wouldnt have a problem.

In any case, in the future if you for whatever reasons still want to take cholecalciiferol, go and check your blood levels first (blood levels of of 25(OH)Vitamin D is given i will refer to this as calcidiol from this point on).. if your levels are normal, taking extra cholecalciferol will cause hypervitaminosis D. Many vitamins are OK in excess eg vitamin c will just be pee'd out if you take all of these vit c tablets), but cholecalciferol is not like that. it will be toxic for you or your wife if your levels are normal. be careful, cholecalciferol is not a supplement, its a treatment meds. Vit C is a supplement.

and for god's sake check your calcium levels before embarking on cholecalciferol treatment.
Ironflame P
post Jul 1 2020, 07:18 PM

Probation
24 posts

In general, vitamin D3 isn't only useful for pregnancy planning. They have many other benefits not only for women who are trying to get pregnant.
Vitamin D3 helps regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism, thus providing strength to the bones, helps the proper functioning of the heart and blood vessels, supports the nervous system, promotes the regulation of metabolic processes and participates in the work of the immune system.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:23 PM