Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Romet 250 V (LJ250-V) ala Buccaneer 250I, Problem

views

TSJarap P
post Jun 16 2020, 03:30 PM

Probation
2 posts

hi an ALL
my box is currently running very well, I have solved the ignition problems myself, yes the search for the fault was not easy ... it was one of the ignition coils for the rear Zilynder.
the German dealer has a lot of clue, he didn't even have an instruction manual, let alone a diagnostic OBD adapter, so nothing. The Poles are also not well equipped and not ready to help. It's a good thing I already had 30 motorcycles and I know a lot.
I also have direct contact with manufacturer Longjia because my wife is from China.
Yesterday I repaired the fuel sender myself. And it's my turn to make a diagnosis connection.
Well, the moped is not bad, just "knitted" and cheap spare parts from Poland. for example, a cylinder costs € 60 .. so nothing.

I am gradually replacing slightly higher-quality parts, for example with various plug connections .. the ignition coils possibly .. .. then I should bring the next summer around .. I am still looking for data on engine maintenance, i.e. torque information, valve settings .. actually so Art Rep. And maintenance instructions.

greeting
cowboy_bebop
post Jun 16 2020, 04:51 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Hi jarap! Glad you finally have the bike running with the cryptic issue. Sorry for not being able to offer any assistance. I still don't have my bike with me

For upgrades i guess you could refer to what choppercharles did for his bike. He documented the process in details on that advrider forum

At this point id say I would've sold my bike if the used price isn't as low haha.

The only upgrade I'm planning to do is replacing the spoked wheels with rims. Most probably gonna stick KTM Duke rims with tubeless tyres so peace of mind and not having to pack spare tubes for long rides

TSJarap P
post Jun 19 2020, 01:29 PM

Probation
2 posts

since I had problems with the fuel gauge .. I had to look at it:

1) Loosen the tank

2) Loosen two contact closures

3) Tip over the tank

4) Remove sensor

so then I noticed that the "feeler" sits relatively loosely and is not always in contact ... I then "adapted" to which I tightened the nut on the feeler so that there is more pressure on the spool.

Then as removed .. reinstalled .. everything ok again ..

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
cowboy_bebop
post Jun 20 2020, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

This bike is well known for its inconsistent fuel reading. One second you're fine with 3 bars, next second it's blinking like it's empty. Especially on hilly roads. Did your fix solve the issue?

QUOTE(Jarap @ Jun 19 2020, 01:29 PM)
since I had problems with the fuel gauge .. I had to look at it:

1) Loosen the tank

2) Loosen two contact closures

3) Tip over the tank

4) Remove sensor
so then I noticed that the "feeler" sits relatively loosely and is not always in contact ... I then "adapted" to which I tightened the nut on the feeler so that there is more pressure on the spool.

Then as removed .. reinstalled .. everything ok again ..
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:56 PM