Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pv3 tvbox

views

TSachong09
post Apr 29 2020, 07:04 AM, updated 4y ago

Regular
1,160 posts

Anyone bought this brand?

I bought this from lowyatt plaza before mco... connect it to tv and browsing channels saw many channels but some watch halfway buffering...sad.gif very frusfrating.. worst still some repeat the scene again.. 1st time use tvbox is this common? Is this brand problem or my home wifi issue?

Compare to astro doesnt happen in astro.... only thing good is the movie channels in tvbox is uncensored unlike astro...some movies have those scene notice it...

This post has been edited by achong09: Apr 29 2020, 07:04 AM
Scissorshand
post Apr 29 2020, 09:34 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

Hope you didn't pay anything more than $130
TSachong09
post Apr 29 2020, 09:41 AM

Regular
1,160 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Apr 29 2020, 09:34 AM)
Hope you didn't pay anything more than $130
hahhaa i paid more than that...

why?
Scissorshand
post Apr 29 2020, 10:52 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

I hope it comes with 4/32gb with S9025X spec
TSachong09
post May 1 2020, 08:59 AM

Regular
1,160 posts

Some of movies are uncensored. Can see those scenes in some movies channels...
sauron_sz
post May 6 2020, 11:15 AM

0 posts

hhaha
chickenriceboy
post Jun 16 2020, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(Scissorshand @ Apr 29 2020, 10:52 AM)
I hope it comes with 4/32gb with S9025X spec
When you buy this VOD and LIVE TV Box , the specs doesnt matter as long as the performance of the server and your own internet connection speed.

The faster your internet , the better the experience is .

PV3 shares the same source as EVPAD , recently since last week their sources have been sabotaged by the crackdown .

Hence some channels have repeating or instable.

I face the same issue with my Iboite X ...

I have a LongTv box , the same channels that were repeating is very smooth on LongTv box . So i conclude the sources are different.

LongTV spec is only octa core with 1GB RAM but their properitary app is very smooth and fast . on 100Mbps line it requires no buffering at all. immediately.

Live Tv BOX like EVPAD, PV3, iBoite , SVI Cloud , HappyTV, and etc each have MAC Addresses of their box which is listed into their host server . so therefore they can access the livestreams on those servers.

chickenriceboy
post Jun 16 2020, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Apr 29 2020, 07:04 AM)
Anyone bought this brand?
I bought this from lowyatt plaza before mco... connect it to tv and browsing channels saw many channels but some watch halfway  buffering...sad.gif  very frusfrating.. worst still some repeat the scene again.. 1st time use tvbox is this common? Is this brand problem or my home wifi issue?

Compare to astro doesnt happen in astro.... only thing good is the movie channels in tvbox is uncensored unlike astro...some movies have those scene notice it...
[

When you buy this VOD and LIVE TV Box like Pv3. SVI CLoud and etc , the specs doesnt matter as long as the performance of the server and your own internet connection speed.

PV3 shares the same source as EVPAD , recently since last week their sources have been sabotaged by the crackdown .

I have a LongTv box , the same channels that were repeating is very smooth on LongTv box . So i conclude the sources are different.

LongTV spec is only octa core with 1GB RAM but their properitary app is very smooth and fast . on 100Mbps line it requires no buffering at all. immediately.

Live Tv BOX like EVPAD, PV3, iBoite , SVI Cloud , HappyTV, and etc each have MAC Addresses of their box which is listed into their host server . so therefore they can access the livestreams on those servers.

TSachong09
post Jun 17 2020, 08:33 AM

Regular
1,160 posts

QUOTE(chickenriceboy @ Jun 16 2020, 10:42 AM)
When you buy this VOD and LIVE TV Box , the specs doesnt matter as long as the performance of the server and your own internet connection speed.

I have a LongTv box , the same channels that were repeating is very smooth on LongTv box .  So i conclude the sources are different.

Live Tv BOX like EVPAD, PV3, iBoite , SVI Cloud , HappyTV, and etc  each have MAC Addresses of their box which is listed into their host server . so therefore they can access the livestreams on those servers.
i am having repeating or instable channels since Day1 i bought the unit until now.. i check with another vendor who sells another brand as for advise they say its because PV3 is using public servers... theirs is private servers.. private servers wont have this issue... not sure if this is accurate or not...sad.gif
chickenriceboy
post Jun 17 2020, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Jun 17 2020, 08:33 AM)
i am having repeating or instable channels since Day1 i bought the unit until now.. i check with another vendor who sells another brand as for advise they say its because PV3 is using public servers... theirs is private servers.. private servers wont have this issue... not sure if this is accurate or not...sad.gif
PV3 is running on the same set of Evpad . which is a private server.

There is no such thing as public servers.

IN other words. the other seller is just trying to sell you their stuff.
chickenriceboy
post Jul 2 2020, 02:13 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Jun 17 2020, 08:33 AM)
that one bull shit lar.

TSachong09
post Jul 2 2020, 04:17 PM

Regular
1,160 posts

QUOTE(chickenriceboy @ Jul 2 2020, 02:13 PM)
that one bull shit lar.
Then any solution?
TSachong09
post Jul 4 2020, 01:08 PM

Regular
1,160 posts

Notice also alot of channels is available but cannot watch... dont know why

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:49 PM