Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which series are you watching on netflix?

views

TSscotconor007 P
post Apr 25 2020, 09:43 AM, updated 4y ago

Probation
4 posts

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are safe and following the protocols to stay at home and saving lives. I am having a hard time choosing what to watch on netflix while staying at home, can you guys share some with me? Also, explain a little about the plot and genre to make things easy for people like me, thanks a lot. icon_rolleyes.gif
silvaco22
post Apr 25 2020, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Sherlock
penanghomes
post Apr 26 2020, 05:54 PM

Regular
1,274 posts

I have watched The Last Kingdom from Season 1-3

Amazed by the acting and storyline. It keeps you wanting for more.

To my surprise at this MCO times, Netflix launched Season 4.

Cant wait to watch.

Here is the poster of this wonderful series. The Last Kingdom

No regrets watching this

Attached Image

Fetilar
post May 1 2020, 01:53 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

I like the shows that Netflix has been releasing lately. My favorite is 13 Reasons Why. It's a teen drama, and three seasons are already available. In short, one day a schoolboy Clay Jensen finds a box of audio tapes on his doorstep from his friend Hannah. It was his girlfriend who killed herself. In her recordings, Hannah told us 13 reasons that pushed her to do so, and Clay is one of them.
It's a heavy series that makes you think about life and look at it from different perspectives. Yet, even so, it drags you out very quickly and doesn't let you until you've watched the whole series.
Altimetswagboy
post May 3 2020, 02:14 PM

17 posts

Just finish watching Itaewon Class, i have never watched K-Drama before and this is the first one. One thing for sure Koreans know how to act and the plot is very nice ! I dont have netflix btw, only watch here at https://freemoviesonline.vip/series/itaewon-class/

Same quality as Netflix tho.
George441
post May 4 2020, 04:12 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

Breaking Bad
pekkauwer
post May 4 2020, 05:51 AM

Getting Started
273 posts

mostly old kdrama stuff since new kdrama dont have good taste... asyik2 cinta cintun... latest kdrama i watched only the cursed

after that
repeat
-the originals
-DC's Legends of Tomorrow
-legacies
gordon.engineer
post May 4 2020, 07:33 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

Breaking Bad
ThalaFan
post May 4 2020, 08:25 PM

1 posts

Extraction: solid 9/10

Straight-up intense, badass action till end credit. Gotta give Antony & Joe Russo's credit for coming-up with terrific screenplay & congrats to director Sam (dude even played a role in this film) for making the film as realistic as possible, though it's to be expected from a stunt director

Kudos to Chris Hermsworth for breakin recent hollywood hero moulds. Dude goes thru shit & reminds Tom Cruise who'll go to crazy extents to get perfect shot in MI film. Every single actor performed well & I wouldn't mind a 3 hour film really, cuz screenplay was that good.

Had adequate emotional touch, political air but most importantly, it actually made me look-up to special/black-ops Boyz. Now that's dope

skylinelover
post May 5 2020, 09:40 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ May 4 2020, 08:25 PM)

Straight-up intense, badass action till end credit. Gotta give Antony & Joe Russo's credit for coming-up with terrific screenplay & congrats to director Sam (dude even played a role in this film) for making the film as realistic as possible, though it's to be expected from a stunt director

Kudos to Chris Hermsworth for breakin recent hollywood hero moulds. Dude goes thru shit & reminds Tom Cruise who'll go to crazy extents to get perfect shot in MI film. Every single actor performed well & I wouldn't mind a 3 hour film really, cuz screenplay was that good.

Had adequate emotional touch, political air but most importantly, it actually made me look-up to special/black-ops Boyz. Now that's dope
Haha looks like action renaissance is back then rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Gohd P
post May 6 2020, 11:00 PM

Probation
18 posts

I've been catching up on the latest series for a few titles.

Lucifer (No words to describe this. Just watch it!)
YOU (making me think that there are psychos like this out there tracking someone, scary!)
Kingdom (for those who likes zombie movie, this is definitely one to catch)
Breaking Bad (started this a little later but manage to finish it while watching the other series as well! awesome show just sad ending)
MoneyHeist (If you haven't started this, you've got to catch it man... waiting for them to release news about the new season)

There are quite a few others which are good. Just depends on what you like!
Let me know and maybe I can recommend some for you!
Gohd P
post May 6 2020, 11:03 PM

Probation
18 posts

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ May 4 2020, 08:25 PM)

That last shot hitting Chris... I couldn't keep still in my seat.. I literally jumped up and was in shock there..
Good movie. Definitely worth the time. I mean we have lots of it right now don't we? haha
korangar
post May 6 2020, 11:06 PM

On my way
581 posts

QUOTE(Fetilar @ May 1 2020, 01:53 AM)
I like the shows that Netflix has been releasing lately. My favorite is 13 Reasons Why. It's a teen drama, and three seasons are already available. In short, one day a schoolboy Clay Jensen finds a box of audio tapes on his doorstep from his friend Hannah. It was his girlfriend who killed herself.  In her recordings, Hannah told us 13 reasons that pushed her to do so, and Clay is one of them.
It's a heavy series that makes you think about life and look at it from different perspectives. Yet, even so, it drags you out very quickly and doesn't let you until you've watched the whole series.
the first 2 season is great, stop at season 3 cause....no more reasons
ThalaFan
post May 6 2020, 11:53 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Gohd @ May 6 2020, 11:03 PM)
That last shot hitting Chris... I couldn't keep still in my seat.. I literally jumped up and was in shock there..
Good movie. Definitely worth the time. I mean we have lots of it right now don't we? haha
Dude was in survival-mode for 99% of the time.

My only complaint was...why dude didn't call for reinforcement? Why? I mean...just why?

Should've came down crashin like walls of Jericho on all those henchmen, mob boss..oh wait...it's as if entire city was against em...at times, felt like videogame & kinda sucks that some characters had to face their fate...that final shot though...
lixie P
post May 7 2020, 04:43 AM

Probation
18 posts

How To Get Away With Murder

I personally really like this. Basically revolves around a law professor who's an actual lawyer that's really good with defending even the clients with the worst odds. Lots of witty humor & exciting relationship developments. Generally, more of a thriller, legal drama. After you watch the trailer you probably will feel inclined to watch it.
Gohd P
post May 7 2020, 03:39 PM

Probation
18 posts

QUOTE(korangar @ May 6 2020, 11:06 PM)
the first 2 season is great, stop at season 3 cause....no more reasons
HAHA! The reason why I finished watching season 3 is just because I don't like left hanging. But yea agreed.

QUOTE(ThalaFan @ May 6 2020, 11:53 PM)
Dude was in survival-mode for 99% of the time.

My only complaint was...why dude didn't call for reinforcement? Why? I mean...just why?

Should've came down crashin like walls of Jericho on all those henchmen, mob boss..oh wait...it's as if entire city was against em...at times, felt like videogame & kinda sucks that some characters had to face their fate...that final shot though...
Same! I had the same thing in mind! Why did he rushed in alone when his team are already there running? Could have asked for cover.
But oh well I guess it the twist in the movie that made it so damn good. I don't think it will have the same impact if he would have survived..
Ironflame P
post May 20 2020, 12:13 AM

Probation
24 posts

I suggest you watch the series Master of None.
A funny series about how an unsuccessful 30-year-old actor of Indian descent is trying to build a career in New York City and spending time with friends. It is a show for easy viewing, but the authors don't ignore serious themes, presenting them without excessive moralizing, through very recognizable everyday situations. Aziz Ansari is now one of the most popular comedians on TV, and in fact he's shooting a series about himself. He is doing a great job.
Tygrarin
post May 21 2020, 11:34 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

I'm not watching any TV shows on Netflix at the moment. And I've only watched a few of them. Netflix doesn't make such great shows, on my opinion, they've been overadvertised. HBO produces much better TV shows, but somehow everyone forgot about it. Remember at least the one that became a hit - Chernobyl, which from the first series chained the attention of the audience. But it was quickly forgotten, too. Netflix is like try to "drag the blanket over"...
skylinelover
post May 22 2020, 12:08 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Nobody watches amazon prime here? laugh.gif

Besides Grand Tour from the ex-crews of top gear, i dont know what are the other prime specials worth catching. laugh.gif

Lastly i hate disney plus. I will in love if i was 30 years younger. Now i am too old for kiddy shows. laugh.gif
uldiomf P
post May 23 2020, 04:15 PM

Probation
0 posts

Love, Death & Robots

Its surprisingly good actually.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:39 PM