Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

May i suggest admin to close any anti MCO thread

views

TSbani_prime
post Apr 15 2020, 04:03 AM, updated 4y ago

Casual
413 posts

May i suggest for admin to close any thread about anti MCO. I know that we are exercising free speech, but our country currently facing a crisis which involve lost of life. I see some people raising doubt on MCO, without knowing that an effective MCO not only save life, prevent hospital from being oversaturated from lacking ventilator n most important allow economic recovery faster as compared to failure to implement mco effectively. But raising a doubt will not help the case. I have a concern that these doubts create more people being non compliant and does not cooperate with MCO. Therefore, i feel admin need to be strict on those "penghasut" who trying to made people not cooperate with MCO. We need to be firm in our stand and unite
amir.asyraf
post Apr 15 2020, 09:00 AM

On my way
502 posts

No la I think better leave them. Free speech and all that you know.
CaptainAmerica
post Apr 15 2020, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

If they have decided not to be compliant with the MCO, they should be prepared to face the consequences from the relevant authorities once caught, nothing to do with opening threads in a forum for discussion
joe_star
post May 11 2020, 07:59 PM

Serving the Servants
1,807 posts

Let them open thread and post

More they do the more ppl see how stupid they are
vanillapire
post May 11 2020, 08:01 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(bani_prime @ Apr 15 2020, 04:03 AM)
May i suggest for admin to close any thread  about anti MCO. I know that we are exercising free speech, but our country currently facing a crisis which involve lost of life. I see some people raising doubt on MCO, without knowing that an effective MCO not only save life, prevent hospital from being oversaturated from lacking ventilator n most important allow economic recovery faster as compared to failure to implement mco effectively. But raising a doubt will not help the case. I have a concern that these doubts create more people being non compliant and does not cooperate with MCO. Therefore, i feel admin need to be strict on those "penghasut" who trying to made people not cooperate with MCO. We need to be firm in our stand and unite
U xsuke u berampus

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 AM