Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Karma is untrue or useless, A serious discussion

views

martianunlimited
post Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 01:04 AM)
Backbiting and slandering are shame and disgrace. ... Allah forbids these acts, as He says in the Holy Quran: "Backbiting and gossiping are from the most vilest and despicable of things, yet the most widely spread amongst mankind, such that no one is free from it except for a few people."
chatter77
Proverbs 10:18 ESV
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

Isaiah 29:21-23
God will destroy those who slander others, those who prevent the punishment of criminals, and those who tell lies to keep honest people from getting justice

Leviticus 19:16 'You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people,... I am the LORD

martianunlimited

In a previous life I was a scoundrel known as Munāḷi,
I slandered the innocent Independent Buddha Surabhi;

Through that deed and through its result I long transmigrated through Hell,
For many thousands of years I experienced unpleasant feelings.

Through the remainder of that deed, here in my last existence,
I received much slander myself, at the hands of Sundarikā

will4848

A good example for analysis for a slanderer.
Spear2 will know the effect of slandering people one day as the bad karma will carry on for generations. Spear please don't be ashamed to share out if any bad karma happens like accident or disease or tree fall and etc for analysis purposes. If it happens next life then no choice we cannot analyze it yet.
My my my.. I definitely touched a nerve there....
poor Lamtin (aka Lam Chang Nam, aka ) though... someone that would consider Najib moral and would vehemantly defend him in this thread https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4614280 would consider is slander when someone points out that people in Kopitiam suspect that he is lamtin's dupe, and that the timing of lam86 and accord2018's posts is suspicious...... lamtin must be so detestable, that even accord2018 consider any connection with lamtin to be repugnant...

Instruction to reproduce
Search term: accord2018,
filter by member name: martianunlimited
view results as: post
Attached Image
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...lite=accord2018

Everything i posted regarding accord2018 is provable,there are people in kopitiam who thinks that accord2018 is lamtin's dupe, and the timing of accord2018 and lam86's posts are suspiciously (ie. They tend to be on different days.. and on the days they are the same, they are infrequent and usually an hour apart... ) (as of Jan 27 2022, instruction to reproduce in https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...ost&p=100959424 )

This post has been edited by martianunlimited: Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM
martianunlimited
post Jan 27 2022, 08:38 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jan 27 2022, 01:33 PM)
He loves it when u do this. He loves attention. Watch him go hyperdrive
Hyperdrive? smile.gif I am expecting hypernova, (literal: with a quasar or blackhole ready to exterminate all living things within a few light-years of himself )
martianunlimited
post Jan 28 2022, 02:30 PM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 27 2022, 03:28 PM)
Just because you reported me that I need to surrender to the authority? I will be happy to demonstrate to the authority your posts  are ample evidence.
How in the world are you to surrender anyway? There is no reference or case number provided.. Even if you turn up at MCMC, they are just going to chase you away because there is no way they are going to bother looking hundreds of similar complains to cross reference with this screen shot...

This post has been edited by martianunlimited: Jan 28 2022, 02:37 PM
martianunlimited
post Jan 30 2022, 05:58 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 30 2022, 03:44 AM)
I agree, now it has become obvious that this person has mental issue. Best to avoid/ignore him, he is not here to discuss anything sensible/reasonable anyway, just to vomit his nonsense on someone who is willing to hear his silly arguments. If you disagree, either he is going to report you or curse you with his self proclaimed karma powers ...
Seconded... he has (almost) always been in my ignore list (hence only 2 posts interacting with him, and 4 posts referencing him) but for some reason I keep getting pulled into this sort of BS... Still the wisest thing is to ignore him and avoid him like the plague and not to be baited into responding to him... (something i need to learn myself)
martianunlimited
post Feb 17 2022, 05:56 PM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Feb 17 2022, 05:04 PM)
In fact the entire forum documents his misdeeds, there are so many here he has trolled, threatened, slandered and accused, a few of us are in contacts actually, his bad behavior in this forum is as clear as daylight. Yet he still dreams he is in the right, a mental problem I think.
Apparently we caught the attention of Kopitiam...
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=5238041&hl=

anyway, the general advice as to deal with someone who may possibly have NPD is to ignore them.. If someone does have NPD, entertaining them is dangerous... and if they don't there is no harm done...
NGL, the last 2 weeks was extremely peaceful... too bad it had to end somehow....
martianunlimited
post Feb 18 2022, 02:32 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Feb 17 2022, 04:34 PM)
Asking me to catch myself. That's silly indeed. Well don't let it get to your head about your complaint to MCMC, I challenge you to file another 10. Dare or not?
user posted image
That screenshot barely shows a generic canned acknowledgement of a "complaint"... much less a request for the "perpetrator to turn themselves in or face the wrath of the omnipotent karmic deity who has graced himself into lowyat.net /s"
In fact without a complaint number (no idea why would anyone bother to "censoring" it) we can't even cross-reference it to the alleged complaint against you... for all we know it's could be in reference to photographic proof of the the "cincai lar" alleged in https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5243098/+100 (thanks for the link btw... had a good laugh), being disseminated in the internet (which MCMC takes way more seriously)

Anyway, it's been 17 days... and still no follow-up from the acknowledgement (when they say that the SLA for a follow-up is 7 business days.. ), I would bet that the complaint (whatever that acknowledgment is for) is in the trash heap (if i was a betting man)

https://cfm.my/what-happens-after-my-compla...as-been-lodged/

martianunlimited
post Feb 18 2022, 09:52 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Feb 18 2022, 02:31 PM)
Now I am the most evil ... smile.gif
You certainly are smile.gif
martianunlimited
post Mar 9 2022, 11:12 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(cshong @ Mar 8 2022, 03:35 PM)
I never mention anyone's name in my previous post. Why are you angry? You butthurt?

Go to your so called "haunted mansion", ask those "ghosts" to visit me. I give you 24 hours time, start counting from the date and time this post was published. If I don't see any ghost in 24 hours, you indirectly admit that you are a liar.
So.. were you visited by any ghosts? I am ready to have my entire worldview changed by a random person in the Internet...
martianunlimited
post Mar 9 2022, 11:39 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Mar 9 2022, 04:18 PM)
You should ask Accord2018, he has plenty of visitation and even remember his past life as a doctor. So are you ready to change your worldview? smile.gif
He is in my ignore list.. and I am not crazy enough to unignore him... not even for a moment..

Besides it is way more credible if cshong's testified that he was visited by a ghost since he is firmly in the "there is no ghost camp" .
martianunlimited
post Mar 9 2022, 12:25 PM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(cshong @ Mar 9 2022, 05:10 PM)
The time I gave to Accord2018 had passed. I never see any ghost. No ghost visited me.
You mean there is no such thing as ghosts!? Wow... I am shocked.... Who woulda thunk dat...
martianunlimited
post Mar 9 2022, 01:36 PM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(cshong @ Mar 9 2022, 06:24 PM)
We need entertainment too. Clown like Accord2018 can entertain us. Without clown like him, this forum will be boring.
I don't mind not being entertained... my life is crazy enough that I don't need more craziness added to it.. Still I am curious about the haunted house though... Is it haunted by an evil ghost?.. Is the ghost the "real" reason for the money being embezzled through IMDB... did the ghost throw Teoh Beng Hock down the SPRM building? is he the real kidnapper of Ps Raymond Koh? or the one who blew up Altantuya... so many questions...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1577sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd May 2022 - 09:43 AM