23 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Karma is untrue or useless, A serious discussion

views

Accord2018
post Feb 5 2021, 08:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 5 2021, 07:44 PM)

We have now the case of Myanmar that the minority determines for the rest of people what laws to follow. And also countries like China and North Korea.
why Myanmar 50M people not dare to fight back?

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Feb 5 2021, 08:07 PM
Accord2018
post Feb 8 2021, 08:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 8 2021, 11:00 AM)
The ideas of Gods and ghosts are cooked up by minority. It has always been the case. Majority are sheep.
This is very untrue. You should spend your time to read the Bible.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Feb 8 2021, 08:05 PM
Accord2018
post Feb 9 2021, 03:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Feb 9 2021, 03:15 PM)
Are you telling me the name of your dog? If yes, of course I will believe you. You don't need picture of dog to convince me.

But if u telling me ghost story, I need more than picture. I need scientific evidence. Sorry. Is like that. Coz your story is extraordinary.
QUOTE(ramz @ Feb 9 2021, 03:25 PM)
You so kiddy la. You don't get that I was being sarcastic.

Is nice to know people keep my quotes. Hope u learn.
can you give me any scientific evidence that you are a Malaysian?

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Feb 9 2021, 03:26 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 5 2021, 02:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 5 2021, 02:43 PM)
instead of a VPN they could be using a proxy, same difference.

you register with IC still can be falsified. Simply use another random IC.

the moment you legalize that, this forum will be dead. You know how internet works right? We can simply go to a forum that is not registered in malaysia (reddit). even email registrations dont require IC and you want to make this into law? you are like PAS, anyhow declare laws blindly without even a thought of how it will work out.

with your intellect and thought process the cabinet will surely suffer to have a member like you. You are not an asset, you are a liability. the weak link of the chain.
Why insult people? It's not like you have any intelligence in RWI except insulting people.

Should just implement like Singapore forum using hp number. Then easier for police to trace and arrest. If false number registration can charge or fine the telco.
Accord2018
post Apr 5 2021, 03:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 5 2021, 03:11 PM)
you feel insulted? Good.

too stupid to read?

edit: felt that might not be too clear to you, because you are intellectually challenged.

read again what i wrote. the moment IC registration is required, the forum will die. you give example of a SG website is a useless point.
the forum will survive or not and uphold the rule of law are not relevant unless you mean the majority of people here want to break the law. Btw only 900k++ registered members. Assuming 1 person at least 2-3 IDs here, so only around 300-400k members. It's only less than 2% of the Msia population.
Accord2018
post Apr 5 2021, 03:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 5 2021, 03:52 PM)
so you dont care about the forum surviving or not la. You just care about your agendas. Which is why i say you are a single track mind kind of person. Do not see the implications of your actions. No loss to the forum users, we will just migrate to reddit en masse. you however will be stuck regulating a useless law and basically destroy internet freedom and anonymity for the country, furthering the backward slide of this country. So congratulations, stupid.
companies come and go. 2050 probably another popular forum. Even emails registration nowadays require keying in HP numbers. Useless for you because you love to insult and intimidate opponent on the internet?
Accord2018
post Apr 5 2021, 04:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 5 2021, 04:02 PM)
doesnt change the fact that you have a single track mind and is only wanting to be a minister to progress your own agendas. again, your law has no impact on forum users.

i just love to insult and intimidate stupid people. does that count? do you feel insulted and intimidated?
i din say want to be a minister. but you have the potential to become an online criminal for harassing people on the net. karma soon or next life?

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Apr 5 2021, 04:04 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 6 2021, 01:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(mikehuan @ Apr 6 2021, 12:39 PM)
karma whenever. I have potential? You already are a con man so i guess you would know best. Also, if you think you are harassed the report button is right there. Go click it please. Why didnt you report this time?
Evidence of conman? The reason why I said you are an online criminal because of your defamation against me without any evidence. Just a matter of time before karma striking on you.

ps: your evidence as an online criminal already proven on post#3828 and a credible to be used against you in court as well. Please don't report to the Mod so that the evidence of your online criminal will stay.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Apr 6 2021, 01:28 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 6 2021, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Apr 6 2021, 02:24 PM)
Since you can readily accept his online statements made against you as evidence, why not others? Double speak perhaps? smile.gif
proving for defamation and conman are different elements. not all crimes can use online statements.
Accord2018
post Apr 13 2021, 07:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

“Ten Negative Actions That Create Bad Karma

There are ten main negative actions that create bad karma:
the three physical acts of killing, stealing, and sexual misconduct;
followed by the four negative acts of speech,
i.e., lying, saying things to harm others or cause conflict between them, using harsh language such as swearing, and idle gossip, and ending with the
three mental negative acts of covetousness,
thinking ill of people, and holding wrong views,
such as not understanding that anger causes suffering.”

sorry to karma already thinking ill to others also can create bad karma. Sorry, cannot control ownself due to atheists horrible attitude. just avoid them will do. karma will handle them. No need I think about what will happen to them.

Accord2018
post Apr 14 2021, 03:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(will4848 @ Apr 14 2021, 02:55 PM)
basically karma it not 100% predictable, the problem is human like to make prediction/assumption ....
eg, see people accident will say this is previous life bad karma ...see people kena lottery, this is bcos of your good deed ...
im not talking about the cause n effect, im talking about the perception of a human mind ....
they always think should know/understand everything, once those thing are out of their prediction, they will lose their mind ...
can don't stupid can ma? karma is never predictable. can you know after you reincarnate what you will become? is not that supernatural?

TBH killed. why the mastermind is not caught? you say cause and effect right. someone pushed tbh down the building, then what is the karma? can you see your nonsense now?
Accord2018
post Apr 14 2021, 03:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(will4848 @ Apr 14 2021, 03:45 PM)
when i say karma is predictable ? pls show me ...  cool2.gif
that's why lor. when something is not predictable, then it is supernatural already. still cannot see your nonsense? karma is punishment and reward scheme. as easy as that. not your nonsense cause effect condition.
Accord2018
post Apr 14 2021, 04:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(will4848 @ Apr 14 2021, 04:04 PM)
if karma = cause n effect + condition, then how come "apple come from apple seed n not orange seed" is not karma ?
but if your mind think about supernatural then of course u will define karma as supernatural too ....
same as reincarnation, karma include reincarnation and reincarnation is not supernatural, it is just a transformation of energy ....
just like water, can transform from liquid, gas and solid but no matter it is solid, liquid or gas form, its still H2O ...
so will u say H2O transformation from liquid, gas n solid it supernatural ?
liquid gas solid still h20. but when will4848--> soul--->another thing, it is not supernatural? the other thing can be anything from plant, human, animals, insects or others. smtg u cannot see transform into soul then to another living thing. not supernatural?
Accord2018
post Apr 14 2021, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(will4848 @ Apr 14 2021, 04:25 PM)
then u must ask, what is reincarnating ?  brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
it is not your soul is reincarnating and reincarnation is only for 'emotional sentient being' not rock or plant ....
in buddhism, actually it is your 'manas consciousness' is reincarnating....
'manas consciousness' itself is a storage of your like/dislike of your 'habitual characteristic' in your brain....
so when u reincarnating, u bring forward your 'habitual characteristic' to your future life ...
21g
At the exact moment of death, you, me, and everyone else, will lose precisely 21g in weight.19 Feb 2004

since we cannot see the soul or your manas, you can talk all you want. everyone must die. after that you will know the truth.
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Apr 20 2021, 12:04 PM)
10 ways of getting good merits
1. Giving or generosity
2. Moral conduct or virtue
3. Meditation or mental development
4. Respect or reverence
5. Service in helping others
6. Transference of merit
7. Rejoicing in other’s merit
8. Expounding or teaching the dhamma
9. Listening to the dhamma
10. Correcting one’s views

Do this a lot this life, be happy!
every soul has the chance to do the above. But once reincarnate as animals, it's hard to become human anymore. Those that cannot behave and only exists to harm people and society deserve that. When giving them drugs, will abuse it by selling it or consuming himself. When giving them internet will abuse it to cyberbully, defame and insults.
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 12:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Apr 20 2021, 12:27 PM)
in your belief -

whatever evil we do, have no effect. They disappear at death.
whatever good we do, they have no effect. they disappear at death.

What kind of shortfall do you think this type of belief will have on a person's life ?
[20 marks]
Cyberbullies often show no sense of remorse, even when their victims implore them to stop or show that they have been hurt.
“A disturbingly large number of respondents feel that cyberbullying takes place because it is ‘fun, satisfying and pleasurable’. This is very troubling ... how can anyone think that harassing or shaming someone is pleasurable? Cyberbullying isn’t a laughing matter and the fact that people think it’s entertaining is alarming,” she says.
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/people...rbullying-bully

The atheists have that belief so that they can enjoy it and assuming there is not any repercussion since you cannot show them karma is real and how it works. Courts may cant punish but karma definitely punishes them in their next life.
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 12:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Apr 20 2021, 12:49 PM)
Because someone tries to fitnah atheist. What is the punishment for fitnah in Buddhism?
irony when you have defame and insult people uncountable times here to say this. I only mean certain atheists. I did not say ALL.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Apr 20 2021, 12:53 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Apr 20 2021, 12:54 PM)
If you are a conman and calling you out as one is not defaming nor insult.
Any evidence of conman? If you cannot show already proven you are a criminal defamation atheist.
Being a conman is a crime and punishable under penal code 420.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Apr 20 2021, 12:56 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 12:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Apr 20 2021, 12:58 PM)
you don't laugh at people burn things for their dead.

later you dieded, people also burn for you , can laugh ma ?
lol he is a Muslim dude. I think Muslim no burn thingy rite. wondering if he got puasa or not as obliged under the law .

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Apr 20 2021, 01:00 PM
Accord2018
post Apr 20 2021, 02:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,364 posts

QUOTE(Chrono-Trigger @ Apr 20 2021, 01:34 PM)
chill bro. Ignore function works very well in this forum Learn to use it.
See below, no need to ignore it. Just wait for karma or the country legal system to get him get caught.

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Apr 20 2021, 02:13 PM)
Same response I would get from lam86 eh?

Evidence plenty, read it for yourself. So when will karma get to you despicable as it is.
Conman is a crime. Where is the victim and police report and no police going after me? So it is already proven you are a criminal defamer. lam86 definitely will bring you defamer to court one I believe.

23 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0297sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th May 2022 - 07:55 PM