Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Karma is untrue or useless, A serious discussion

views

TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 07:15 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

We talked about "enlightenment" quite a bit earlier. Let me spend more time on it.

What is enlightenment without evidence ?

Before answering this question. Let's find out what is enlightenment with evidence.

Enlightenment with evidence is one of the scientific methods.

What is then enlightenment without evidence then ? That is actually a nickname for faith. In a way, it is a misused of the word "enlightenment". Can you actually come to a reliable enlightenment without any factual input to support it ?

And our friend Accord2018 is enlightened without evidence that the born weaker are suffering due to their past life bad karma. Enlightenment without evidence can lead to evil, as it is demonstrated that he wants the born weaker to be morally accountable for their own born weaknesses.

Bottomline believers always think they are enlightened. But you ask them for evidence, they have none.

This post has been edited by puchongite: May 16 2022, 07:23 AM
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 09:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

Already said not everything is karma. Have to see what kind of your suffering first. For animals, rebirth as animals has already gotten its bad karma. The suffering is unavoidable for the animals since they don't have free will. You cannot expect the leopard not to hunt when it gets hungry. If you stop the leopard from eating its prey, is it not that evil thought as well because you want to leopard to get hungry and eventually die without food?

Your problem is you don't believe there is rebirth. The evil is irrelevant.

For enlightenment, there are really some people that can see future life which I have come across before. Up to you to believe or not. I just sharing my experience.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: May 16 2022, 09:15 AM
TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 10:42 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 16 2022, 09:13 AM)
Already said not everything is karma. Have to see what kind of your suffering first. For animals, rebirth as animals has already gotten its bad karma. The suffering is unavoidable for the animals since they don't have free will. You cannot expect the leopard not to hunt when it gets hungry. If you stop the leopard from eating its prey, is it not that evil thought as well because you want to leopard to get hungry and eventually die without food?

You are dishonest. Before you were saying the weaker (animals or any biological entities ) are to be morally accountable for their own weaknesses, due to the evil bad deeds in their previous life, so animals preying by the stronger animal is a manifestation of karma reaction due to the unproven wrong doing in their previous life. It is sort of punishment. Morality is involved.

Now the above you are saying a totally different thing, now you are saying the animals are preying other animals for their own survival and it is a phenomenon which morality is not involved at all, it is just a biology survival issue.

Totally different things. Proven you are a dishonest and evil person, you just spin on anything based on your own liking.

This post has been edited by puchongite: May 16 2022, 11:04 AM
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 11:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

QUOTE(maam @ May 16 2022, 10:42 AM)
You are dishonest. Before you were saying the weaker (animals or any biological entities ) are to be morally accountable for their own weaknesses, due to the evil bad deeds in their previous life, so animals preying by the stronger animal is a manifestation of karma reaction due to the unproven wrong doing in their previous life. It is sort of punishment. Morality is involved.

Now the above you are saying a totally different thing, now you are saying the animals are preying other animals for their own survival and it is a phenomenon which morality is not involved at all, it is just a biology survival issue.

Totally different things. Proven you are a dishonest and evil person, you just spin on anything based on your own liking.
just your failed comprehension. I only quote the teaching from buddha. Not my own words. And you are a proven suspect that insults religion. Your slander is irrelevant because you refuse to surrender to the authority by slandering the buddha teaching and slander karma as evil.
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 11:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

QUOTE(maam @ May 16 2022, 10:42 AM)

Just your failed evil mind. I showed you a video of animals and then you came out with slanders. Being rebirth as animals are already your punishment according to karma law. It's either you believe the karma or not only, it has nothing to do with my evil. It is just your slander because you know you don't have the intelligence to counter my reasonable ideas at all and hence your evil slander instinct always kicks in to counter my reasonable views. Just you don't realize yourself.
TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 11:38 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 16 2022, 11:15 AM)
Just your failed evil mind. I showed you a video of animals and then you came out with slanders. Being rebirth as animals are already your punishment according to karma law. It's either you believe the karma or not only, it has nothing to do with my evil. It is just your slander because you know you don't have the intelligence to counter my reasonable ideas at all and hence your evil slander instinct always kicks in to counter my reasonable views. Just you don't realize yourself.
So the above are evil and toxic statements, when you do not have evidence. You just talk them out of your own imagination, delusion or enlightenment, whichever makes you feel better.

This post has been edited by puchongite: May 16 2022, 11:38 AM
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 11:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

You will see the evidence when you are nabbed by the authorities or when bad karma strikes in the future or next life. No rush as karma will not forget you although you will surely forget karma.
TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 11:44 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 16 2022, 11:41 AM)
You will see the evidence when you are nabbed by the authorities or when bad karma strikes in the future or next life. No rush as karma will not forget you although you will surely forget karma.
No, that is not evidence, as you cannot tell if it is a passive punitive reaction due to bad previous actions or an evil active wrong doing initiated by the perpetrators.
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 11:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

QUOTE(sil maam @ May 16 2022, 11:44 AM)
No, that is not evidence, as you cannot tell if it is a passive punitive reaction due to bad previous actions or an evil active wrong doing initiated by the perpetrators.
So when the court convicted that you have raped the saiful, is that an evil verdict? You expect saiful to prove the it is due to rape or due to suka sama suka? Insult is still insult regardless you like it or not.

Good luck to you because you likely to argue nonsensically with ram to ask the judge to prove the book is from creator and the teaching is real. doh.gif

This post has been edited by Accord2018: May 16 2022, 11:48 AM
TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 11:53 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 16 2022, 11:47 AM)
So when the court convicted that you have raped the saiful, is that an evil verdict? You expect saiful to prove the it is due to rape or due to suka sama suka? Insult is still insult regardless you like it or not.

Good luck to you because you likely to argue nonsensically with ram to ask the judge to prove the book is from creator and the teaching is real.  doh.gif
You picked a wrong and stupid analogy. Of course I can pick other examples where people are wrongly convicted. You are cherry picking things to suit your own narrative.

This post has been edited by puchongite: May 16 2022, 11:53 AM
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

stupid or not, insulting religion can never be wrongly accused. Your insults words are all over this section. Good luck.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: May 16 2022, 11:55 AM
TSpuchongite
post May 16 2022, 11:58 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
23,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 16 2022, 11:55 AM)
stupid or not, insulting religion can never be wrongly accused. Your insults words are all over this section. Good luck.
That's a good demonstration of your stupidity.
Accord2018
post May 16 2022, 12:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

There are similarities with some non professionals here like zizi, amc and ma'am to insult when losing the argument. Ownself can not even pass any professional paper but call people as stupid. That is why karma is so important to handling the evils.
ramz
post May 17 2022, 10:21 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,219 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 15 2022, 04:40 PM)
Jua maam has poor comprehension. If first group of humans can suffer without bad karma, means suffering can occurr without bad karma.

So whether they are suffer due to free will of evil person or bad karma is not important.

We as not enlightened person must help as we can.

Just that the natarul evil of maam has clouded ur mind and cannot comprehend

Maam like ram always taking things out of context just for the purpose to slander. I already said long time not everything is karma. And then maam still want take thing out of context. Amitabha.
It's criticize. Slander is when u are so sensitive and call for mama.
Spear2
post May 17 2022, 10:43 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,288 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ May 17 2022, 10:21 AM)
It's criticize. Slander is when u are so sensitive and call for mama.
And he said he is a lawyer wannabe, but he can't differentiate what and why people disagree with him, he lumped them all as slandering or evil or karma or defamation or etc ... So in essence, you can only get good karma if you just nod yes to all his claims.
BrookLes
post May 26 2022, 07:52 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ May 17 2022, 10:43 AM)
And he said he is a lawyer wannabe, but he can't differentiate what and why people disagree with him, he lumped them all as slandering or evil or karma or defamation or etc ... So in essence, you can only get good karma if you just nod yes to all his claims.
Well. What do you expect
BrookLes
post May 26 2022, 07:55 PM

Casual
324 posts

The funny thing about karma is

Almost all multi billionaires exploit people in order to reach their position.

How karma even explain this
BrookLes
post May 26 2022, 07:57 PM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 10 2022, 11:21 AM)
Got enlightment from buddha and asking me not to argue with evil slanderers. Don't let those evil to bring you down and affect your life. Karma is always watching them and will deal with them.

Time will tell...Amitabha..

Please listen this everynight and sure it will cleanse ur evil heart and mind...
So I get punished for questioning things

Accord2018
post May 26 2022, 09:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,433 posts

QUOTE(BrookLes @ May 26 2022, 07:55 PM)
The funny thing about karma is

Almost all multi billionaires exploit people in order to reach their position.

How karma even explain this
yea, once they become millionaire/billionaire and in power, then they lupa diri no more do good and some be even eviler like bijan. Now you try find them and say you need help you see they layan you or not. because they have already forgotten the past and how good they were last time in order to achieve this status. Good karma must continuously accumulate. They exploit people they will suffer back one day. Like the spur suspect thought he can hide behind the internet but karma is always watching him. You can forget karma, but karma will never forget whatever evil slanders you did in the past. Amitabha.
BrookLes
post May 27 2022, 01:08 AM

Casual
324 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ May 26 2022, 09:16 PM)
yea, once they become millionaire/billionaire and in power, then they lupa diri no more do good and some be even eviler like bijan. Now you try find them and say you need help you see they layan you or not. because they have already forgotten the past and how good they were last time in order to achieve this status. Good karma must continuously accumulate. They exploit people they will suffer back one day. Like the spur suspect thought he can hide behind the internet but karma is always watching him. You can forget karma, but karma will never forget whatever evil slanders you did in the past. Amitabha.
Make more stupid reasoning to fool yourself ok?

The fact is evil ppl has more chances of getting rich which already throw your whole theory into disarray.

Oh my goodness, they were good to achieve this status. It is because they are ruthless and willing to sacrifice and babkstab even the people closest to them that they reach this status. You gone crazy already.

Hey you visit the psychiatrist recently?

But lie to yourself more ok?

306 Pages « < 286 287 288 289 290 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0434sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th June 2022 - 03:28 AM