Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Karma is untrue or useless, A serious discussion

views

Spear2
post Jan 28 2022, 10:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,165 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 09:42 AM)
user posted image

Associating with a suspect in misusing of network crime/civil wrongdoer who refuses to surrender to the authority also will have bad karma because you are encouraging him to continue to misbehave. Time will tell and see how karma will do its work. If someone reports me like that, I already immediately go to the police station to clear my name. Duh!
You come here for discussion, and now you are making the forum as your personal agenda, allegedly making people pay for their "crimes" against you. Who are you that we slandered and defamed? Accord2018, a personality that has no reputation beyond this forum. So your posting is evidence enough.

What a pariah.
kmarc
post Jan 28 2022, 12:56 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
13,377 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 09:42 AM)
user posted image

Associating with a suspect in misusing of network crime/civil wrongdoer who refuses to surrender to the authority also will have bad karma because you are encouraging him to continue to misbehave. Time will tell and see how karma will do its work. If someone reports me like that, I already immediately go to the police station to clear my name. Duh!
Nope. In court, this is called inadmissible evidence. You better go take up law because you don't even understand the word "associating with a suspect". You mean talking to a suspect means already guilty?

You are funny because you are describing yourself. Associating yourself with other funny people to suit your needs.

Yes. Time will tell. In fact, I fervently hope that karma will strike immediately rather then waiting for time. Both of us has nothing to fear right? smile.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jan 28 2022, 12:57 PM
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 01:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 28 2022, 12:56 PM)
Nope. In court, this is called inadmissible evidence. You better go take up law because you don't even understand the word "associating with a suspect". You mean talking to a suspect means already guilty?

You are funny because you are describing yourself. Associating yourself with other funny people to suit your needs.

Yes. Time will tell. In fact, I fervently hope that karma will strike immediately rather then waiting for time. Both of us has nothing to fear right? smile.gif
Here is not a court, here is a karma thread. The sky and karma can see you all the time. You are not practicing righteousness and selectively targeting certain individuals who are not pro DAP.

You have not learned anything despite a few hundred pages. Karma cannot be instant because there is still destiny and luck that can slow the process of bad karma but eventually it will come.
TSpuchongite
post Jan 28 2022, 01:17 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:04 PM)
Here is not a court, here is a karma thread. The sky and karma can see you all the time. You are not practicing righteousness and selectively targeting certain individuals who are not pro DAP.

You have not learned anything despite a few hundred pages. Karma cannot be instant because there is still destiny and luck that can slow the process of bad karma but eventually it will come.
After a few hundred pages you still haven't learned that karma is untrue, or it is just useless words.

But for those who are idiot, karma is true, as they will continue to be idiot for the rest of their lives.
kmarc
post Jan 28 2022, 01:19 PM

Group Icon
Elite
13,377 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:04 PM)

Wrong on many counts. I am not targeting those not pro DAP. I target those who keep on spewing crap.

However, it is clear you friend friend pro BN and target anybody not pro BN. Who is not practicing righteousness now?

Who said karma cannot be instant? It can be instant, it can be delayed. And between you and me, I welcome it, especially the instant one!!!

Now, still waiting for you to reply the building not built by humans.
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 01:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 28 2022, 01:17 PM)
After a few hundred pages you still haven't learned that karma is untrue, or it is just useless words.

But for those who are idiot, karma is true, as they will continue to be idiot for the rest of their lives.
Okay, your mentality is that everyone who believes in creator/ religions is an idiot right which consists of the majority of humans on earth. Maam and kmac and its gang are most intelligent that creator is unreal.

Tell you, if the majority are idiots, ma'am won't be able to live so peacefully until now.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 28 2022, 01:28 PM
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 01:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 28 2022, 01:19 PM)
Wrong on many counts. I am not targeting those not pro DAP. I target those who keep on spewing crap.

However, it is clear you friend friend pro BN and target anybody not pro BN. Who is not practicing righteousness now?

Who said karma cannot be instant? It can be instant, it can be delayed. And between you and me, I welcome it, especially the instant one!!!

Now, still waiting for you to reply the building not built by humans.
Who are you to question their loyalty and belief? everyone can support whichever party they like. That is why you are a hypocrite and never target those slanderers.

I friend with Bro Alhelmy does not mean I will agree with everything with him, there are times also I will disagree with him as well. If he breaks the law, I will condemn him as well. Unlike hypocrites like you protect the suspect.

I mean it cannot be instant if that particular person is destined to be a powerful person like Bijan who can slow down the karma process. Unlike a new soul, it could be pretty instant because that new soul doesn't have any prior karma.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 28 2022, 01:29 PM
TSpuchongite
post Jan 28 2022, 01:30 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:21 PM)
Okay, your mentality is that everyone who believes in creator/ religions is an idiot right which consists of the majority of humans on earth. Maam and kmac and its gang are most intelligent that creator is unreal.
Don't be too naively wishful, FYI for those who believe in creator God, they don't even believe in karma. They dispise in the same league as you.
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 01:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 28 2022, 01:30 PM)
Don't be too naively wishful, FYI for those who believe in creator God, they don't even believe in karma. They dispise in the same league as you.
does not matter because all of them have the similarity of supernatural punishment after the last breath. Like 500 years ago, ma'am and kmarc were arguing. Ma'am said only Mat salleh can send robots to the moon, then kmac said only chinese can send robots to the moon. Ramz there pula saying both of you are Idiots.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 28 2022, 01:47 PM
TSpuchongite
post Jan 28 2022, 01:58 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:46 PM)
does not matter because all of them have the similarity of supernatural punishment after the last breath. Like 500 years ago, ma'am and kmarc were arguing. Ma'am said only Mat salleh can send robots to the moon, then kmac said only chinese can send robots to the moon. Ramz there pula saying both of you are Idiots.
What do you mean by "does not matter" ?

You are a fake believer, that's why it does not matter to you. But it certainly matters to them. Every believer only believes what he believes, one will not tolerate the slightest difference from what he has already believed.

You are a fake believer.
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 28 2022, 01:58 PM)
What do you mean by "does not matter" ?

You are a fake believer, that's why it does not matter to you. But it certainly matters to them. Every believer only believes what he believes, one will not tolerate the slightest difference from what he has already believed.

You are a fake believer.
Nope, I believe in supernatural power. Dun troll ma'am. All of us believe in the supernatural. Maam is the only proven fake atheist that afraid to go to a haunted mansion in kl. there is no reason to afraid of ghostly if ma'am is indeed an atheist. ma'am behaves like an atheist inside that house, I can even openly say sorry to ma'am to the world! stop pretending, ma'am!!!!.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 28 2022, 02:02 PM
TSpuchongite
post Jan 28 2022, 02:04 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 02:00 PM)
Nope, I believe in supernatural power. Dun troll ma'am. All of us believe in the supernatural. Maam is the only proven fake atheist that afraid to go to a haunted mansion in kl.
But supernatural is just a wishy washy watery rojak due to lack of solid specific evidence. But beyond that, every believer believes in something different from each other. That's why we have thousands if not millions of sects and denomination.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Jan 28 2022, 02:04 PM
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 02:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Jan 28 2022, 02:04 PM)
But supernatural is just a wishy washy watery rojak due to lack of solid specific evidence. But beyond that, every believer believes in something different from each other. That's why we have thousands if not millions of sects and denomination.
What supernatural means?
Definition of supernatural

1 : of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil. 2a : departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature.

Google never says must choose one specific religion.
TSpuchongite
post Jan 28 2022, 02:14 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 02:07 PM)
What supernatural means?
Definition of supernatural

1 : of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe especially : of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil. 2a : departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature.

Google never says must choose one specific religion.
So ? Please ask the Christians to believe in ghosts.
martianunlimited
post Jan 28 2022, 02:30 PM

The original Martian
1,486 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 27 2022, 03:28 PM)
Just because you reported me that I need to surrender to the authority? I will be happy to demonstrate to the authority your postsĀ  are ample evidence.
How in the world are you to surrender anyway? There is no reference or case number provided.. Even if you turn up at MCMC, they are just going to chase you away because there is no way they are going to bother looking hundreds of similar complains to cross reference with this screen shot...

This post has been edited by martianunlimited: Jan 28 2022, 02:37 PM
kmarc
post Jan 28 2022, 02:44 PM

Group Icon
Elite
13,377 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:27 PM)
Who are you to question their loyalty and belief? everyone can support whichever party they like. That is why you are a hypocrite and never target those slanderers.

I friend with Bro Alhelmy does not mean I will agree with everything with him, there are times also I will disagree with him as well. If he breaks the law, I will condemn him as well. Unlike hypocrites like you protect the suspect.

I mean it cannot be instant if that particular person is destined to be a powerful person like Bijan who can slow down the karma process. Unlike a new soul, it could be pretty instant because that new soul doesn't have any prior karma.
See, spewing crap as usual. That is why it is so entertaining to talk to you. biggrin.gif

"Powerful person like Bijan who can slow down the karma process". That is crap right there. And you blame me for insulting you when it is clear it is the truth.

Nope. I don't see me protecting any suspect.
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 03:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 28 2022, 02:44 PM)
See, spewing crap as usual. That is why it is so entertaining to talk to you. biggrin.gif

Nope. I don't see me protecting any suspect.
Its okay When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.

Too bad one of your gang member traitor went oversea already to contribute to other nation. Or else I already directly reporting ah nick to mcmc for harrasing and slander already to see whether he will surrender or not.

Msia provides safety for him for decades but he chose to leave and contribute to other nation. Bad karma will hunt him for generations!!!!

Powerful person like Bijan who can slow down the karma process". That is crap right there. And you blame me for insulting you when it is clear it is the truth.
Ask if you dun understand. Bijan is indeed supernatural. Involved in the biggest fraud of the world still can happily play sports at oversea.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 28 2022, 03:36 PM
kmarc
post Jan 29 2022, 07:52 AM

Group Icon
Elite
13,377 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 01:27 PM)

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 28 2022, 03:22 PM)
Its okay When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.

Too bad one of your gang member traitor went oversea already to contribute to other nation. Or else I already directly reporting ah nick to mcmc for harrasing and slander already to see whether he will surrender or not.

Msia provides safety for him for decades but he chose to leave and contribute to other nation. Bad karma will hunt him for generations!!!!
Ask if you dun understand. Bijan is indeed supernatural. Involved in the biggest fraud of the world still can happily play sports at oversea.
You are full of crap. Why? Bolded as above.

I have not done this for a long time but it is time I compile your replies to show others that you are indeed full of crap and that I am not insulting you.

This post has been edited by kmarc: Jan 29 2022, 07:53 AM
TSpuchongite
post Jan 29 2022, 09:15 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,982 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 29 2022, 07:52 AM)

I have not done this for a long time but it is time I compile your replies to show others that you are indeed full of crap and that I am not insulting you.
He is full of crap. If what we read from the posting is his real self, we are dealing with someone with a mental problem.
Accord2018
post Jan 29 2022, 10:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,333 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 29 2022, 07:52 AM)

show me anyone can have such treatment after using billions of money. The more you insult, the more bad karma will follow you for generations to come.

288 Pages « < 255 256 257 258 259 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0528sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th May 2022 - 10:45 PM