Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Karma is untrue or useless, A serious discussion

views

Accord2018
post Jan 26 2022, 08:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 26 2022, 07:12 PM)
I am not slandering you because you are a scammer. And an astronaut testimony is direct but not reliable evidence. Photos of the structures are not actual structures but imagery projections.
QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 26 2022, 07:14 PM)
Where is the proof of scammer?
QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 26 2022, 07:18 PM)
We have passed that stage already, you were given the chance but you spin and lie, pretended to be a lawyer with another ID and even threaten to sue tens of people here who defamed you, to show you are not, months passed, nothing happen. So scammer you are.
Backbiting and slandering are shame and disgrace. ... Allah forbids these acts, as He says in the Holy Quran: "Backbiting and gossiping are from the most vilest and despicable of things, yet the most widely spread amongst mankind, such that no one is free from it except for a few people."
chatter77
Proverbs 10:18 ESV
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

Isaiah 29:21-23
God will destroy those who slander others, those who prevent the punishment of criminals, and those who tell lies to keep honest people from getting justice

Leviticus 19:16 'You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people,... I am the LORD

martianunlimited

In a previous life I was a scoundrel known as Munāḷi,
I slandered the innocent Independent Buddha Surabhi;

Through that deed and through its result I long transmigrated through Hell,
For many thousands of years I experienced unpleasant feelings.

Through the remainder of that deed, here in my last existence,
I received much slander myself, at the hands of Sundarikā

will4848

A good example for analysis for a slanderer.
Spear2 will know the effect of slandering people one day as the bad karma will carry on for generations. Spear please don't be ashamed to share out if any bad karma happens like accident or disease or tree fall and etc for analysis purposes. If it happens next life then no choice we cannot analyze it yet.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 26 2022, 10:40 PM
martianunlimited
post Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 01:04 AM)
Backbiting and slandering are shame and disgrace. ... Allah forbids these acts, as He says in the Holy Quran: "Backbiting and gossiping are from the most vilest and despicable of things, yet the most widely spread amongst mankind, such that no one is free from it except for a few people."
chatter77
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

God will destroy those who slander others, those who prevent the punishment of criminals, and those who tell lies to keep honest people from getting justice

Leviticus 19:16 'You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people,... I am the LORD

martianunlimited

will4848

Spear2 will know the effect of slandering people one day as the bad karma will carry on for generations. Spear please don't be ashamed to share out if any bad karma happens like accident or disease or tree fall and etc for analysis purposes. If it happens next life then no choice we cannot analyze it yet.
My my my.. I definitely touched a nerve there....
poor Lamtin (aka Lam Chang Nam, aka ) though... someone that would consider Najib moral and would vehemantly defend him in this thread https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4614280 would consider is slander when someone points out that people in Kopitiam suspect that he is lamtin's dupe, and that the timing of lam86 and accord2018's posts is suspicious...... lamtin must be so detestable, that even accord2018 consider any connection with lamtin to be repugnant...

Instruction to reproduce
Search term: accord2018,
filter by member name: martianunlimited
view results as: post
Attached Image
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...lite=accord2018

Everything i posted regarding accord2018 is provable,there are people in kopitiam who thinks that accord2018 is lamtin's dupe, and the timing of accord2018 and lam86's posts are suspiciously (ie. They tend to be on different days.. and on the days they are the same, they are infrequent and usually an hour apart... ) (as of Jan 27 2022, instruction to reproduce in https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...ost&p=100959424 )

This post has been edited by martianunlimited: Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM
ramz
post Jan 27 2022, 08:33 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,056 posts

QUOTE(martianunlimited @ Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM)
poor Lamtin (aka Lam Chang Nam, aka ) though... someone that would consider Najib moral and would vehemantly defend him in this thread https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4614280 would consider is slander when someone points out that people in Kopitiam suspect that he is lamtin's dupe, and that the timing of lam86 and accord2018's posts is suspicious...... lamtin must be so detestable, that even accord2018 consider any connection with lamtin to be repugnant...

Instruction to reproduce
Attached Image

Everything i posted regarding accord2018 is provable,there are people in kopitiam who thinks that accord2018 is lamtin's dupe, and the timing of accord2018 and lam86's posts are suspiciously  (ie. They tend to be on different days.. and on the days they are the same, they are infrequent and usually an hour apart... )  (as of Jan 27 2022, instruction to reproduce in https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...ost&p=100959424 )
He loves it when u do this. He loves attention. Watch him go hyperdrive
martianunlimited
post Jan 27 2022, 08:38 AM

The original Martian
1,491 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jan 27 2022, 01:33 PM)
Hyperdrive? smile.gif I am expecting hypernova, (literal: with a quasar or blackhole ready to exterminate all living things within a few light-years of himself )
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(martianunlimited @ Jan 27 2022, 08:30 AM)

Instruction to reproduce
Attached Image

Everything i posted regarding accord2018 is provable,there are people in kopitiam who thinks that accord2018 is lamtin's dupe, and the timing of accord2018 and lam86's posts are suspiciously  (ie. They tend to be on different days.. and on the days they are the same, they are infrequent and usually an hour apart... )  (as of Jan 27 2022, instruction to reproduce in https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...ost&p=100959424 )
Did I say you slander me as lamtin? Btw so if more people claim smtg it will become a truth, its ok most people are gullible.

The slander is you accused me as scammer previously and where is the scammer proof? And also slander me bad morale. I only analyse the case not defend anyone since the proper charges should be fraud case.

Last chance for u to show the evidence because I will send letter to ur university and ur school facebook soon for your slanderous post against me in malaysia forum.

If you cannot show the proof, then I demand you to apologize to me and delete all ur slanderous against me. Last chance dude!!!!

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 27 2022, 10:29 AM
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 10:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(ramz @ Jan 27 2022, 08:33 AM)
user posted image

Indeed Birds of a feather flock together. You are willing to go so low to defend a slanderer suspect. Ask spear2 to surrender to the authority if he thinks he has done no wrong. Don't just hide behind the internet with VPN.

kmarc you always insult people scumbag coward, now I already reported your gang spear2 to the authority. And I don't see you call your member coward and don't see you asking him to surrender himself to the authority if he thinks he has done no wrong?

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 27 2022, 10:23 AM
Spear2
post Jan 27 2022, 10:22 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 26 2022, 08:04 PM)
chatter77

martianunlimited

will4848

I could not imagine a more stupid argument than quoting the Bible to an atheist/agnostic, as if the Bible has moral power over me. As for you lamtin etc ... here you admitted it yourself, now realizing it too late, you are trying yet again to weasel yourself out

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 26 2022, 07:24 PM)
Already proven a shameless and evil slanderer.  Let's see what bad karma will handle you for generations to come.

Btw not I don't want to sue yet, I spent my money on malicious prosecution already and just changed to a better lawyer. Will do that later on.
Spear2
post Jan 27 2022, 10:28 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:17 AM)
user posted image

Indeed Birds of a feather flock together. You are willing to go so low to defend a slanderer suspect. Ask spear2 to surrender to the authority if he thinks he has done no wrong. Don't just hide behind the internet with VPN.

kmarc you always insult people scumbag coward, now I already reported your gang spear2 to the authority. And I don't see you call your member coward and don't see you asking him to surrender himself to the authority if he thinks he has done no wrong?
Just because you reported me that I need to surrender to the authority? I will be happy to demonstrate to the authority your posts are ample evidence.
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 10:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:28 AM)
Just because you reported me that I need to surrender to the authority? I will be happy to demonstrate to the authority your posts  are ample evidence.
So you will hide and don't want to meet up at SKMM office? I already reported you broken country's law and civil wrong. Surrender or not?
Spear2
post Jan 27 2022, 10:33 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:30 AM)
So you will hide and don't want to meet up at SKMM office? I already reported you broken country's law and civil wrong. Surrender or not?
Surrender because you say so? Pay me RM100K first. Then I go see MCMC.

In fact your complaint to MCMC is more applicable to you, as a person who continue to lie and hide by changing multiple IDs.

I will be glad to serve. RM100K.
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:33 AM)
Surrender because you say so? Pay me RM100K first. Then I go see MCMC.

In fact your complaint to MCMC is more applicable to you, as a person who continue to lie and hide by changing multiple IDs.

I will be glad to serve. RM100K.
kmarc see your member's attitude. Lets see if Karma can help the authority to hunt him down or not. Will update all these posts to the officer in charge of the case and see how it goes.

If people reported me like this, I already go to the police station immediately to clear my name.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 27 2022, 10:44 AM
Spear2
post Jan 27 2022, 10:39 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:35 AM)
kmarc see your member's attitude. Lets see if Karma can help the authority to hunt him down or not. Will update all these posts to the officer in charge of the case and see how it goes.
How childish can a person get ...
kmarc
post Jan 27 2022, 02:15 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Elite
13,387 posts

QUOTE(Spear2 @ Jan 27 2022, 10:39 AM)
How childish can a person get ...
I don't know why he keeps on tagging me to help him. sweat.gif
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 03:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 27 2022, 02:15 PM)
Protecting a suspect criminal who refuses to surrender to the authority/civil wrongdoer will get bad karma as well. time will tell.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 27 2022, 03:04 PM
kmarc
post Jan 27 2022, 03:42 PM

Group Icon
Elite
13,387 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 03:03 PM)
Protecting a suspect criminal who refuses to surrender to the authority/civil wrongdoer will get bad karma as well. time will tell.
Firstly, spear2 can protect himself. Don't need to protect him.

Secondly, innocent until proven otherwise. A suspect criminal?

Yes, bad karma will befall those who are bad. Time has told but will still tell.
Accord2018
post Jan 27 2022, 04:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 27 2022, 03:42 PM)
Firstly, spear2 can protect himself. Don't need to protect him.

Secondly, innocent until proven otherwise. A suspect criminal?

Yes, bad karma will befall those who are bad. Time has told but will still tell.
you attacked bro alhemly bro lurkingaround, touristking and many others but not this alleged slanderer just because he is your favorite member. Innocent until proven guilty should just be applicable if the alleged deed cannot be observed. For example if there is a video of spear stabbing your family, will you still say innocent until proven guilty? doh.gif All his posts are readable and concrete proof.

This post has been edited by Accord2018: Jan 27 2022, 04:04 PM
kmarc
post Jan 27 2022, 04:07 PM

Group Icon
Elite
13,387 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 04:03 PM)
you attacked bro alhemly bro lurkingaround, touristking  and many others but not this alleged slanderer just because he is your favorite member. Innocent until proven guilty should just be applicable if the alleged deed cannot be observed. For example if there is a video of spear stabbing your family, will you still say innocent until proven guilty?  doh.gif All his posts are readable and concrete proof.
Yes, so is your posts.

And we can see clearly where you stand. Bro alhelmy bro lurkingaround, bro touristking, and many other bros...... sweat.gif

Why don't you reply my post instead? Still waiting for the proof of buildings not built by humans.
Spear2
post Jan 28 2022, 09:14 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 27 2022, 02:15 PM)
He has no more friends left to whine and cry to ... smile.gif
Spear2
post Jan 28 2022, 09:22 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,181 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jan 27 2022, 04:03 PM)
you attacked bro alhemly bro lurkingaround, touristking  and many others but not this alleged slanderer just because he is your favorite member. Innocent until proven guilty should just be applicable if the alleged deed cannot be observed. For example if there is a video of spear stabbing your family, will you still say innocent until proven guilty?  doh.gif All his posts are readable and concrete proof.
Hypocrite of the worst kind, blind to your own action attacking and cursing everyone who disagree with you. Then issuing threats and making reports. Why are you the only one in the entire forum who is treated as a pariah? In Buddhism there is a path of reflection of one ego and pride. Practice it, you are no God or saint to decide karma for others.
Accord2018
post Jan 28 2022, 09:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,343 posts

QUOTE(kmarc @ Jan 27 2022, 04:07 PM)
Yes, so is your posts.

And we can see clearly where you stand. Bro alhelmy bro lurkingaround, bro touristking, and many other bros...... sweat.gif

Why don't you reply my post instead? Still waiting for the proof of buildings not built by humans.
user posted image

Associating with a suspect in misusing of network crime/civil wrongdoer who refuses to surrender to the authority also will have bad karma because you are encouraging him to continue to misbehave. Time will tell and see how karma will do its work. If someone reports me like that, I already immediately go to the police station to clear my name. Duh!

288 Pages « < 254 255 256 257 258 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0256sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd May 2022 - 09:13 AM