Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CHINA: Disaster to the whole world if the US fails, to contain Covid-19

views

jayraptor
post Apr 9 2020, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(smsid @ Apr 6 2020, 12:36 PM)
You talk about facts, but you yourself are delusional.

Of course there are many anti CCP here, but most of them are not pro USA, on other hand there are many pro CCP that are anti any nation or person who talks bad about their beloved commie motherland.

Try open a new topic that discuss about USA evilness, see if there is many butthurt ktards come to the rescue. happy.gif
So you're trying to say China recovery from outbreak is fake and the lockdown doesn't prove anything? If China recovery fake, how come they stopped their MCO and no new case if you checked directly with PRC people in China everything back to normal? If you said China is lying on outbreak recovery, are you hoping that this outbreak to kill more people including our country extending lockdown for few months instead? Are you hoping for our economy to go down since all news on recovery not from US are all fake then?
smsid
post Apr 9 2020, 04:01 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 9 2020, 03:14 PM)
So you're trying to say China recovery from outbreak is fake and the lockdown doesn't prove anything? If China recovery fake, how come they stopped their MCO and no new case if you checked directly with PRC people in China everything back to normal? If you said China is lying on outbreak recovery, are you hoping that this outbreak to kill more people including our country extending lockdown for few months instead? Are you hoping for our economy to go down since all news on recovery not from US are all fake then?
Another butthurt guy having another mental breakdown, what is wrong with you? Putting words where it does not belong, assuming that I have sadistic nature.

Can't you just argue the points I made head on? Instead fabricating false arguments? happy.gif

I said many times before, no one will ever know the real truth even when it lies right in front our very eyes, because we have been constantly lied and corrupted by all sides, that is the sad truth.
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 9 2020, 04:12 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(accitzone @ Apr 4 2020, 01:22 AM)
Disaster waiting to explode...

India n, Indonesia
What sort of disaster, can paint a picture?
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 9 2020, 04:15 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 6 2020, 10:09 AM)
Cover what? Tell us. What does CCP cover? When it first happen, they thought its pneumonia. Only realised they are attacked by US chemical agents when all of sudden large numbers of infected suddenly suffocating like drowning. China with lesson learned from SARS attack was quick to lockdown city later extended to entire country to prevent further US attack. CCP didn't cover up and even urged all countries to follow with lockdown but nobody listened as all believe US saying lockdown is suicidal and wrong move giving us stupid Korean outbreak movie as example. Many jilat US here even help US condemning lockdown.

US even said Wuhan virus only infect Asian, no effect on white. So after Asia followed China lockdown, US attacked Europe and middle east with worst attack. In the process accidentally spilled virus in US home country. Now blamed China by using China's fast recovery as reason. If China created this virus, they won't attack allies and friendlies in the first place. Think logic.
China got allies and friendlies? LOL. CCP don't think twice about sacrificing Chinese citizens as long as it serves the party's agenda la.
accitzone
post Apr 9 2020, 07:18 PM

Casual
397 posts

QUOTE(MAGAMan-X @ Apr 9 2020, 04:12 PM)
What sort of disaster, can paint a picture?
mass deaths
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 9 2020, 10:25 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(accitzone @ Apr 9 2020, 07:18 PM)
mass deaths
What does mass death mean? How many people?
mister 288
post Apr 9 2020, 10:29 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(MAGAMan-X @ Apr 9 2020, 04:15 PM)
China got allies and friendlies? LOL. CCP don't think twice about sacrificing Chinese citizens as long as it serves the party's agenda la.
thats good. it means that everyone is pulling in roughly the same direction.

unlike western ideals where individualism is utmost priority.
yugimudo
post Apr 9 2020, 10:32 PM

YugiX
506 posts

QUOTE(accitzone @ Apr 9 2020, 07:18 PM)
mass deaths
no need to response to him. He will says Covid is just 2% death rate. Even China also say the virus is dangerous.
accitzone
post Apr 9 2020, 11:10 PM

Casual
397 posts

QUOTE(yugimudo @ Apr 9 2020, 10:32 PM)
no need to response to him. He will says Covid is just 2% death rate. Even China also say the virus is dangerous.
Thanks for the heads up. Will proceed to ignore the bugger...

Update. Ignored d.

This post has been edited by accitzone: Apr 9 2020, 11:11 PM
SUSCandy12
post Apr 10 2020, 02:26 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 6 2020, 09:47 AM)
China commies in the past = Mao god anti-development feudal rule.
China commies today = capitalism that embraced science, facts & development

Don't mix the past and present. Even PRC and the CCP today hated Mao like Russians hated Lenin & Stalin. Nikita Khrushchev = Deng Xiaoping both were against their predecessors and changed the system.

After this pandemic, if China overtook US as #1 GDP and turned into 1st nation, you will change master if US no longer alpha leader. People like you only jilat #1 country.
Communist of today is much more evil than the past. In the past they did things much more open and obvious.

But today? Modern day communism and gangsterism?

Kpop hallyu culture with sexy girls dancing in almost no cloth. they're actually propagandists with hidden intentions.
Pretty girl coverup assassins that put poison into their target's food disguising as their misstresses.

Evil gangster boss which in front of press wear s nice fashion cloths and a nice sweet smile. But behind a heart so bad that even tortures might be a hobby to him/her.
jayraptor
post Apr 10 2020, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(smsid @ Apr 9 2020, 04:01 PM)
Another butthurt guy having another mental breakdown, what is wrong with you? Putting words where it does not belong, assuming that I have sadistic nature.

Can't you just argue the points I made head on? Instead fabricating false arguments? happy.gif

I said many times before, no one will ever know the real truth even when it lies right in front our very eyes, because we have been constantly lied and corrupted by all sides, that is the sad truth.
Really no one knows the real truth when we are going through lockdown now to see it ourselves. Put aside those fresh from high risk countries and gathering, there's no local cause of infection, those exposed to fresh virus only dies due to high content of chemical virus. Secondary infection here no death case if the virus is not fresh. What sort of natural disease would spread like that? Because this is biological chemical, not really disease.
jayraptor
post Apr 10 2020, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(MAGAMan-X @ Apr 9 2020, 04:15 PM)
Seems more like Americans rather than China now that sacrificed own people and killing others all over the world. Why do you still bother to jilat Amerika?
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 10 2020, 05:16 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 10 2020, 05:10 PM)
Seems more like Americans rather than China now that sacrificed own people and killing others all over the world. Why do you still bother to jilat Amerika?
Really? Who's sacrificing American lives? Can share? Don't ask me to google.
jayraptor
post Apr 10 2020, 05:18 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ Apr 10 2020, 02:26 PM)
Communist of today is much more evil than the past. In the past they did things much more open and obvious.

But today? Modern day communism and gangsterism?

Kpop hallyu culture with sexy girls dancing in almost no cloth. they're actually propagandists with hidden intentions.
Pretty girl coverup assassins that put poison into their target's food disguising as their misstresses.

Evil gangster boss which in front of press wear s nice fashion cloths and a nice sweet smile. But behind a heart so bad that even tortures might be a hobby to him/her.
Commies PRC today cares more about development and wanted more countries to have more income so that PRC get more business expansion. Their concept is to create consumers with buying power to buy their products.

America is totally opposite wanted to bring down economy with recession, outbreak, war so that nobody is doing better than USA. Meaning if US failed and hit by increasing numbers of unemployment, bankruptcy, America white master wanted other countries to be much worse.

Based on these 2, many prefer PRC China over America today. Only those hoping for greencard thinking US is paradise willing to jilat America white master.
jayraptor
post Apr 10 2020, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(MAGAMan-X @ Apr 10 2020, 05:16 PM)
Really? Who's sacrificing American lives? Can share? Don't ask me to google.
Countries they triggered civil war, countries they released Covid19, SARS, H1N1, birdflu, swineflu, madcow, zika outbreak and countries they invaded. You're keeping an eye shut or what on America white master atrocities?
smsid
post Apr 10 2020, 05:22 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 10 2020, 05:08 PM)
Really no one knows the real truth when we are going through lockdown now to see it ourselves. Put aside those fresh from high risk countries and gathering, there's no local cause of infection, those exposed to fresh virus only dies due to high content of chemical virus. Secondary infection here no death case if the virus is not fresh. What sort of natural disease would spread like that? Because this is biological chemical, not really disease.
Again, I repeat, I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory, it is a waste of time.

You may open new thread and discuss about it, no one here is stopping you.
Protoculture
post Apr 10 2020, 05:24 PM

Enthusiast
903 posts

Lagi nak nasihat olang. Masa Wuhan kena lockdown.atleast 5 million Chinese suda keluar then infect the whole world.
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 10 2020, 05:25 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 10 2020, 05:20 PM)
Countries they triggered civil war, countries they released Covid19, SARS, H1N1, birdflu, swineflu, madcow, zika outbreak and countries they invaded. You're keeping an eye shut or what on America white master atrocities?
Apa ni, just now you say sacrificing American lives, now terbalik say invading countries pulak.

How many countries have U.S. invaded anyway? Last I counted, is zero.

China on the other hand, invaded at least 1 country.
jayraptor
post Apr 10 2020, 05:36 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(MAGAMan-X @ Apr 10 2020, 05:25 PM)
Apa ni, just now you say sacrificing American lives, now terbalik say invading countries pulak.

How many countries have U.S. invaded anyway? Last I counted, is zero.

China on the other hand, invaded at least 1 country.
America invade country to loot its wealth and natural resources then turn it into civil war state by appointing 2 opposing parties where 1 of it related to militants. Indonesia, Afghanistan are examples of US overthrowing Soviet influence but allowed extremists took over and committed atrocities with US keeping an eye shut treated it as collateral damage. Vietnam war is 1 of US failed invasion. US sending their troops to death for sake of own wealth is not considered sacrifice own American lives? US released Covid19 in other countries but accidentally leaked the virus in home country is not sacrifice own people?
MAGAMan-X
post Apr 10 2020, 05:54 PM

On my way
687 posts

QUOTE(jayraptor @ Apr 10 2020, 05:36 PM)
America invade country to loot its wealth and natural resources then turn it into civil war state by appointing 2 opposing parties where 1 of it related to militants. Indonesia, Afghanistan are examples of US overthrowing Soviet influence but allowed extremists took over and committed atrocities  with US keeping an eye shut treated it as collateral damage. Vietnam war is 1 of US failed invasion. US sending their troops to death for sake of own wealth is not considered sacrifice own American lives? US released Covid19 in other countries but accidentally leaked the virus in home country is not sacrifice own people?
So you're saying it's better for Indonesia and Afghanistan to fall into Soviet hands? Ok very smart reasoning there.

Also you seem to have a weird understanding of "invasion". If a robber tries to break into your home, and you call the police to come catch the robber, is the police invading your home?

9 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:53 PM